Six

Ohana
                         jZKJbf3iIH3zm.png

Efrina woke up in the morning with saw Baek slept at the couch in the living room.

“Yaa Yoon Baekhyun, why did you sleep here?” asked Efrina.

“Haaa? Errr actually I err ohh I fell asleep at here hehe. Today is the registration day of the twins right. Eunji told me, she said she will accompany me to 
manage the registration” said Baekhyun.

“Eunji? Ohh okay. Make sure after you done at the School, send Eunji to the office. I need her to start my work at office. I will visit Yang grandma after 
this before go to office. Go take a bath. I want to prepare the breakfast” said Ef.

Baekhyun looked at his sister. ‘Maybe she had move on’

 

 



At the office,

“Yaa Eunji, I would like to meet the board directors at 4pm please set the meeting for me” said Efrina to Eunji.

“Okay, Mrs. Ef”

“Eh and how was the registration?” asked Efrina.

“Hmm the registration went well. The twins seem like to love their new school and they got many friends at the first day of school” said Eunji and smiled.

“Haha its good to hear they love that school. How was your day with Baekhyun?”

“Errr. Hmmm it was good. Hehehe” Eunji grinned to Efrina.

“You may go” Said Efrina. Ef looked at the watch, it’s 2pm. Suddenly, her phone rang.

“Ommmmaa”

“Yes Ravi, Hana how was yours school day?” asked Efrina.

“Hmm pretty good. Omma, saengil chukahamnida. We love you, Omma” shouted Hana and Ravi on the line.

Then she heard the happy birthday song that played by Ravi on his iPad.

“Haha thank you darling, Hana, Ravi. Omma loves both of you to the moon and back.” Said Ef. She felt touched with a call from her children.

“Yaa, noona let me speak” said Ravi.

“Yaa, let me tell omma something then you can talk to her okay. Omma, palli come home today. We will bake a cake for you” said Hana.

“Ommma come back home early okay?” said Ravi. Then she can heard the twins fighting on the line. She carved a smile.

“Yaa okay okay, Hana and Ravi, don’t fight. I will come back home early then bye” Ef ended the call.

She shooked her head. She herself forgot about her birthday.

“Goshh..” she turned her face to the mirror on her table.

“Yoon Efrina, officially 27 year old , a successful single mother. Cool”

She smiled to her reflection.

 



At night, they celebrated Efrina’s birthday at the house. Eunji was invited by Ef just to make the party become more fun. As the twins said on the phone, 
they made a strawberry walnuts cake with a help from their uncle, Baekhyun.

After they finished celebrate the birthday, Baek went out to send Eunji back to her home. The kitchen messed yeah you know when a bachelor guy and 
with a naughty twins baked together. Hana already sleep since yesterday she went sleep late different with Ravi that still playing with his iPad.

“Ravi yaa didn’t you feel tired? Stop playing that iPad, go to sleep in your room” commanded Efrina. As a mother Ef doesn’t want to teach her children to 
sleep late.

“I want to wait for uncle Baek” replied Ravi but his eyes still at the iPad.

“Surely uncle Back will come back late. It’s night already, you are schooling tomorrow”

“Omma, do you want to hear my singing?” asked Ravu changed the topic.

Efrina sighed “Okay I will hear your singing but promise to me you will sleep after doing it”

“Okay I promise. I will sing a new song that just released today by one boy group”

Lonely Lonely lonely…

Nega sajun nektaie hwaiteusyeocheu
Jogeum jageun han dongan an ipdeon paencheu
Honja ipgoseo nan lallalla honja johaseo nan lallalla….

Ravi completed his singing.

“Wow what a wonderful voice of you” Efrina praised her son.

“Thank you, omma. What about the song?” asked Ravi.

“The song is really nice indeed. Whose song did you sang?”

“B1A4’s song titled Lonely. They released the mv on your birthday!! Omma you are so lucky. The maknae said this song was created by him and today’s 
date is an important date to him, that’s why the mv released today” explained this BANA.

Efrina silent. She be silent after heard that ‘B1A4’ word and ‘makane’ word.

“Yaa Gong Ravi, you promised me to sleep after I haerd your singing, right? Go to sleep”

“Okay Omma. Goodnight omma” wished him and kissed Ef’s cheek before went to his room.
 

 

Efrina lied down on her bed.

‘What should I do? Sooner or later they will know about their father. But they still kids to understand our situation, we had divorced. We couldn’t be 
together back. Would they understand our situation?’

All of a sudden she heard a doorbell rang, ‘Yaa this bacon forgot to bring his key’

She went out from her bedroom and opened the front door but there’s no Baekhyun, she saw one man.

“Are you Mrs. Efrina?” asked that man.

“Ms. Efrina. Who are you?” Efrina emphasized the word ‘Ms’ she already divorced K.

“Ohh sorry errr Miss there’s a present for you,” said that man and handed her one bouquet of fresh roses.

“Omg this is beautiful I swear. But why are you giving me this?” asked her.

“Ahaa actually this bouquet is not from me. There is a guy wanted to give you but he.. err I don’t know. He just asked my help to pass it to you. So 
yeah goodnight miss” said that man and quickly left Ef’s house.

“Ahh aaa thank you” shouted Efrina hoping that man heard her wished. She closed the door and went it to the bedroom.

She found a card in the middle of the bouquet of roses,

Dear Efrina,

            Happy 27th birthday. Stay healthy, take care of the twins

                                                                                                Love, Xoxo

“That’s all? Take care of the twins? How about me?”

She moved to the balcony of her room.

“All he thought is the twins heih gwenchana. Dear stars, please send my love and thanks to this guy that give me this pretty flowers, may god bless him 
and I wish he will get whatever he dream of” shouted Efrina from the balcony then she went in to the room back because of the cold weather.

“I already received your love and thanks Ef. I wish God will soft the heart of yours and accept me back as your husband and a father to our children” 
said Gongchan behind the tree. He, who gave the flowers and hide behind the tree but suddenly he heard Efrina’s voice shouting from the balcony. He 
felt happy to hear those words from Efrina.

 


 

Sorry for taking such a long time to update this story. I was finishing my first fanfic. 

Do comments after read it, your feedbacks are really appreciated by me.

Subscribes and upvotes!

Genie