Trust

Not Your Average Relationship

"Good morning!" Krystal jumped on Kai's bed, but failing to wake up the tan boy. Krystal went over to Kai's condo to spend time with him before she went to meet her new partner.

She pursed her lips and scooted further up so she can see his face, his beautiful face that was covered with sleep marks making him look like he has uneven scars and wrinkles. "Yah, wake up!" She slapped his face multiple times with both hands.

"Shut up woman, I'm sleeping." He covered his face with his blanket. 

"It's ten!" Krystal crawled off the bed and removed her current shirt and put on one of Kai's sweaters.

"That's good to know."

"Sunny unnie's article came out." She held out the news paper crawling back on the bed.

"Ugh, I'm making coffee you loser." Kai said pushing her off the bed while getting up, he looked her up and down than smiled, "I like your sweater." As he earned a smile back.

 "Read it out loud." Kai asked her.

"China's prince Luhan has a girlfriend of four years!

On Sunday the press met with Mrs. Xiao and Mrs. Zhang, the richest women in China, and introduced their sons Luhan and Yixing aka Lay. Both have been living here in Seoul, South Korea for over a decade and never shared their secret.

'Our ummas wanted to keep it on the down low.' Luhan told us when we asked why he kept the secret. 

Throughout the conference even though they are of ages of twenty three, both Lay and Luhan continuously pelted each other with paper balls, probably out of boredom. It looked as if their parents weren't too happy about it.

When asked if either he or Lay were in a relationship, Mrs. Zhang quickly denied the question. But that isn't what Mr. Xiao Luhan told me after the conference.

'I have actually been in a relationship,' Luhan confessed, 'I have been dating Im Yoona for about four years now.' He said happily. Luhan informed me that him and the actress/dancer/model have known each other since secondary school and had began dating their first year of college in Beijing. 

After a year Yoona traveled back to Korea and continued her studies in  Geunyanggal University, and continued a long distance relationship until his surprise return the following year.

Luhan has also admitted he hid his secret from her too." Krystal finished reading the article. 

"Noona sure knows how to write an article." Kai said, "I'm still trying to process this, my brothers,"

"Not blood related." Krystal added while pouring herself coffee.

"Are basically one of the richest people alive."

"Well, they sure know how to keep secrets."

"Like what we are doing right now?" Kai leaned on the wall.

"It's not bad is it?" Krystal bunched her eyebrows and gritted her teeth hoping for a good answer. Instead of a good answer she received no answer and a Kai that was looking down at his shoes.

Krystal stood and walked over to him and placed a hand on his cheek, "There's nothing wrong with love right?"

It took a while for his answer but final he responded with a soft, "Anio."

"See."

"Should I dye my hair again?" Kai changed the subject.

"To what?" Krystal stepped back.

"Blonde again."

"Anything that makes you happy. Well I got to go, see you later?" Krystal smiled.

"Sure, bye." Kai kissed her forehead.

"I love you." Krystal waved. Kai really couldn't say anything, he just waved as he shut the door.

"Why didn't I say I love you?" Kai scratched his head. He was left alone is his condo still thinking. 

"Well, time to change my hair." Kai smile to himself grabbing his coat, excited to dye his hair. He was half way out the door until, "Crap my phone!" Kai walked over to the counter and grabbed his phone, "One new message." Kai read out loud.

Instantly his mood changed, he bit his lip and chucked his phone against the wall smashing it into pieces.

"Note to self, buy new phone." 

1 new Text message 
Have you decided yet?

 

Krystal looked at the door she just closed, "Why didn't he say I love you? Maybe I'm just over reacting..." Krystal shook her head and walked off.

When Krystal arrived at the rink, she was met with her new ice skating partner. "Arigato." She bowed expecting him to be Japanese.

"Anyeonghaseyo, I am Korean it's ok." He reassured her, "Lee Jong Suk, I am a huge fan."

"Oh annyeong... You're no Yuzuru, but I'll manage." Krystal joked, it caused him and Kim Yuna to laugh. 

"Shall we begin?" 

"Uh of course." Krystal smiled stepping on the ice.

"I don't mean to get all personal, but those rumors about you and the dancer, are they true?" He asked skating around.

"Uh... Anio..." She lied through her teeth. 

"So you are engaged to Minhyuk?" Jong Suk asked skating closer.

"Ne, but I kinda don't want it to be." Krystal admitted.

"So would you mind if we grabbed coffee after practice?" He asked obviously flirting.

"Maybe." Krystal flashed him a smile flirting back. She turned her back on him for a second than realized what she was doing. Her eyes widened.

'what the hell am I doing!' 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Taemin, you look flushed are you ok?" Dara went over and put her hands all over his neck and up. 

"I'm fine Noona, just a little tired but nothing big." He simply said looking over at Minzy and smiled, "Anyways, have you decided what company I'm signing with?" He asked sitting down putting a pancake on his plate.

"Ne, of course I am bias and I would choose YG, but for you I think your uncles company is the best." Dara nodded. Taemin was about to protest but Dara continued, "I know, you might protest, but it's not because you're his nephew, but because his offer was the best, his pay was better, and his methods are amazing. The practice hours are as long as you practice anyways."

"How long are they?"

"Their practice rooms never close."

"Jinjja?"

"Ne, fact, when you used to practice there for fun, sometimes you would stay all night in there, maybe even sleep there and once you woke up continue again."

"Wow..." Taemin sliced his pancake. He didn't realize that he was so hard on himself even back than, "Well if I practiced that much why didn't I ever do something with that?"

"Ask yourself that. Now go pack, you're switching to your old house again." 

"Wow, dreams come true." Taemin said sarcastically shoving the left over pancake in his mouth, "Now if you will excuse me." Taemin quickly went up to the guest bathroom and threw up the pancake. He sighed and quickly showered to get the smell off of him.


"Anyeonghaseyo." Taemin bowed entering the clinic.

"Please wait in this room the doctor will be with you shortly." The nurse escorted him to a room. In less than a minute a female doctor entered. She didn't bother looking up she just grabbed the clipboard. "Anyeonghaseyo, Mr.- TAEMIN?" Her eyes went wide as she looked at the clipboard than back to her patient.

"Is there anyone in Seoul I don't know." Taemin sighed pressing his back against the wall.

"Please, you're one of the social butterflies of Seoul." The doctor scoffed, "Do you not remember me?"

"On wait so you don't know what happened to me?"

"Anio, I just got back from Two nights ago."

"Oh, well, I have memory loss. I have no idea what happened in my life besides the past two years. So may I ask who are you?"

"I'm Victoria." She shook his hand, "Now tell me what's wrong."

"I had a fever last night, I have these massive headaches and I threw up about two hours ago."

Victoria felt around his throat, and looked into his mouth and felt his heart beat.

"You just have a flu. Are you on any medication? I need to know before I prescribe you."

"Uh, Anio." 

"Arasso. You have to take these pills for the next week, two a day."

"Kamsamida, Noona." Taemin bowed to her.

"Anytime. Uh.. How's Nichkhun? Do you remember him?" She bit her lip hoping she could get a positive answer. Taemin thought for a moment, pondering where he heard that name before, then a light bulb hit, "I think so... Isn't he the one dating Tiffany Noona?" Taemin asked, but regretted it immediately.

Victoria's face looked broken. "I-I'm sorry, d-did I say something wrong?" Taemin freaked out, "Please forgive me."

"Anio, it's not your fault, I made the mistake, I was mad so I cheated on him, he found out and broke off the engagement, I begged for forgiveness but he was angry. I guess we weren't for each other." Victoria fought back her tears. 

"Don't worry Noona, Nichkhun, he wasn't the one for you. I don't want to gloat about them, but they seem really happy together, from what you're telling me you two weren't happy, so you need to find the guy that makes you happy." Taemin told her with a smile. And she couldn't hold it back either.

"You know, even though your memory is wiped, you still have the same personality and heart." Victoria laughed a little.

"Thanks, I've been getting that a lot."

"Well you better go, it's going to rain." She looked out the window "Don't forget to drink those alright!" Victoria called after him as he walked out. Taemin smiled, 'She's pretty strong...' 

He shut his car door and the rain drops started falling on his car. 

"It's about to rain, go home!" A voice echoed inside his head.

"Not until you forgive me! Please I said I'm sorry!" He heard his voice. Taemin squinted and looked through the windshield, there he saw a house and two teenagers screaming through the rain. 

He blinked a couple of times and he was back in the parking lot. The dancer looked at the bottle he was just given and the two on the passenger seat. "I can't be out of it, I have a performance on Music Bank in two days." Taemin said to himself as he popped one of his prescription pills and a pain killer in him mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oppa, how do you deal with pests?" Yoona asked Donghae bitterly, he paused from biting out of his donut, as did Eunhyuk and Henry.

"Wae...?" Henry slowly asked putting his donut down.

"Well for one thing Chorong! And the second is Luhan."

"Luhan's secretly a roach!" Eunhyuk gasped!, "I taught him some of my moves!" Of course his out burst caused them to laugh.

"Luhan is completely whipped, his mom basically controls him. And Chorong won't step out of the picture."

"Marry him." Donghae shrugged.

"That won't work because first of all, his umma hates me, second, he hasn't proposed, and third Hyo wants to get married before me." Yoona glared at Eunhyuk who was avoiding her gaze. 

"Seriously hyung, you two have been dating for six or seven years!" Henry threw a piece of his donut at him.

"Sunny unnie and Sungmin Oppa got married a year and a half ago after, Yunho Oppa and Boa Unnie, Sooyoung and Chen and Luna are engaged but they aren't officially engaged because they don't want to get married before Chen's enlistment-" Yoona paused and scanned them minus Henry who had his head low.

"You're military service is this year. Both of you." She stared at them.

"This year or next year."

"Does Hyo?"

"She's avoiding the topic."

"It's just for two years. I mean Sungmin is leaving soon too..." Henry shrugged sadly.

"Hey come on, let's be happy for now!" Donghae clapped his hands, "Both of us are still here. So let's make the most out of it before we shave off our hair."

 

"Yoong?" Luhan yawned. He looked around his room and found the other half of the bed empty once again for the second week in a row. She hasn't been staying since Chorong invaded. 

The brunette waltzed to his closet to throw a hoodie on but only found one out of about twenty. "What the hell!" Just last night there were about seven inside. There was a note that was stuck on one of his Jordan's. 

'Yeah... I took your hoodies, while you were sleeping, the rest of them anyways. I left you your wolf hoodie and your BWCW one' - Yoona

"But I only have my BWCW." Luhan said to himself. He just shrugged it off and went downstairs. He saw the brunette in the kitchen over the stove wearing his wolf hoodie. Luhan snuck up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. "Good morning."

"Good morning!" He quickly let go and turned to see Yoona at the front door, looking a little pissed.

", you're not Yoona!" Luhan pushed himself away from Chorong.

"What the hell were you doing? And why the hell are you wearing his hoodie!?" Yoona threw her bag on the couch, "Are you trying to pass as me?"

"Yoona go upstairs and change. Just grab a T-Shirt." Luhan walked over to Chorong who was cooking bacon.

"Chorong, what don't you get, we aren't going to happened."

"But you just hugged me."

"I thought you were Yoona."

Chorong put the spatula down. "I can be Yoona, Luhan. I basically proved it to you a second ago."

"Listen..." Luhan couldn't complete his sentence when the frying pan began splattering oil everywhere, he quickly pulled Chorong away from there. and held her close.

"Sorry, am I interrupting something, again?"

"Yoona he just pulled me away so I wouldn't get hit by the oil." Chorong spoke up. Luhan walked up to Yoona and dragged her back upstairs.

"I promise you nothing is going to happen."

"Jinjja? Because I would of let her get burned by oil."

"She isn't evil, just desperate." Luhan reassured his girlfriend.

"Luhan, why haven't you proposed yet?" Yoona said abruptly. Luhan was taken aback. They never have talked about getting married. "Luhan?"

"I'm not ready."

Yoona scoffed, "So you're ready to marry Chorong."

"Eh eh eh! I never said that!" Luhan stuck his finger out.

"Are you sure, it seems like there is something happening."

"I promise, nothing is happening. Don't you trust me?"

Yoona stayed silent and looked around the room. Luhan reached out and grabbed her arms, "I promise, you can trust me."


CHADA!!!!! seriously i dont understand why i cannot get past 3000 words. it really is bugging me... I literally cannot think of anything else.... wow i am soooo lame. ANYWAYS! I brought VIC in!!!! Im tired and i will probably edit this authors note later so comment and subscribe!