1-4-3

Not Your Average Relationship

Krystal walked around the theatre trying to find a certain dancer. The closest she could find was his twin. "Taeminnie, where's Kai?"

"Uh..." 'Dont tell Krystal, Dont tell Krystal Dont tell Krystal...' Kai's voice replayed in his head, "I'm not sure. Ask the Park family." Taemin pointed over to Amber and Luna and quickly shuffled away from her.

"Guys, have you seen Jongin?" She asked the two girls. "Sorry, I havent seen him last Friday." Luna said sadly.

"Ask Naeun or Hyoyeon they are backstage." Amber suggested.

"Thanks." Krystal walked back on stage and went to the back and found the two having a conversation. "Unnie where has Jongin been? I havent seen him since last week. Is he ok? He isnt answering my calls and messages."

"Uh he's fine," Hyoyeon took a deep breath, "Just taking some time off." Which was not a lie at all, it was the truth, "Wae?"

"I just was going to tell him my great news first. Well since he isnt here, my old Ice skating/ice dancing coach wants me to start training again."

"That's great!" Naeun said happily.

"But if I did I would have to stop designing."

"Well why not do both?"

"Knowing you, you can balance them out. I'll tell Kai you want to talk."

"Thanks Unnie."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yoona walked out of the theatre to the vending machines, the halls were empty since everyone was either in class or off campus. "I wonder how Luhan is doing..." she thought out loud.

"I'd be doing better if you gave me a valid reason as to why you broke up with me." Luhan said coming from a different hall in front of Yoona.

'Crap. He still goes here.'

He walked closer to and grabbed her hands, "Yoong, Its been two weekes and they have been hell. Please just tell me."

"I did, and arent you dating Chorong now? Be faithful to her." Yoona yanked her arms away from him.

"i love you. Not her." After saying that Yoona slapped him.

"I said stop loving me Luhan, Dont be a complete jackass to your old girlfriend who is completely in love with you. What does it take for you to understand I will not reciprocate my feelings anymore!"

"I dont want to be with a girl I dont love Yoona!"

"You called checkmate, you won! If you dont love her well than why are you with her!"

"Because it was the last thing you asked me to do! And the last thing I could do. You asked me not to go after you, I didnt. You told me to go back to Chorong, and I did but you asking me to stop loving you... Impossible." Luhan looked her right in the eye, but was shocked when she did the same.

"Make it possible than." Yoona demanded and added, "nice hair." before walking away from him. Her heels echoed in the halls as she walked back to the theatre. She lost her need for food.

"That was honestly the best acting I have ever seen." Naeun applauded her and gave her a sympathetic smile.

"Thanks I try." Yoona said trying to sound enthusiastic.

"Are you going to come over tomorrow unnie?"

"Nope, I wish... I'll stop by after school."
 
"Ok." Naeun nodded as Yoona walked back inside the theatre.  

"Have you talked to Myungpoo yet?"

"Anio, I haven't. And don't call him that. Taemin-ah." Naeun complained.

"You really don't remember me."

"What is there to remember about you. You said you barley knew me."

"Naeun, why is it so hard for you to realize when someone is lying to you."

"I actually put thought into this and nobody has lied to me, they have only kept things from me, which of course I do not like at all but I can't do anything about it so."

"What if I told you I did know you?"

"I would consider if I should believe you or not."

"The reason you knew all those answers was because you know me. It's been killing me, I've been patient but you're so dense!"

"What do you mean you know me? I want to truth."

"The truth is me, I mean that I am your past. Not Myungsoo!" Taemin said pointing to himself. Her face shown complete utter disgust.

"How low can you get? You think I'm going to believe you? Just because Myungsoo and I are a thing now you want to jump in a tell me you were my boyfriend? And you tell me you wrote the song and not Myungsoo! Really?" Naeun pushed Taemin out of the way and went back inside the theatre.

"Oh my lord Naeun you're so stupid and gullible!!! Why the hell am I in love with you!" He yelled covering his face in frustration. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Annyeong, Mrs. Kim!"

"Ah, Yoona! Are you here to visit Kai?"

"Ne, I won't be able to come over tomorrow, so I'll say what I will today. And I'll call also tomorrow." Yoona walked past Mrs. Kim and towards Kai's room. She started to tear up. 

"It's so empty." She said causing Kai to stop packing.

"Yeah..."

"Is he giving you a house to live in?"

"Ne... I don't want to part with my stuff for a year so I'll just bring them."

"Do you have the picture?"

"Yup!" He pulled the picture of all of SM town in a huge picture frame.

"This day was awesome. Yunho Oppa's and Boa unnie's like four year anniversary, and the day the EXO's Chinese members went back to China so we were at the airport.."

"Yeah, hopefully, my dad will understand that I do not want to do this."

"Knowing you," Yoona gave Kai a hug, "Someone is going to find you and give you the chance to have dream, I think Ravi would be a good Manager."

"He could, since he is an amazing dancer as well as Hakyeon Hyung. But as a manager, I don't think so."

"Well, I wish you so much luck!" She hugged him tighter.

"You haven't told Krystal have you?"

"Ani, not yet."

"Ok, I'm going to miss you so much."

"If you're going to miss me think about how much I'm going to miss you. You're leaving me with only half of the dancing twins. Which reminds me is Taemin coming over."

"Nope, he wants to keep his man pride Eunhyuk hyung told me he was crying when I told him."

"Sounds like him, anyways don't so anything stupid alright? Be a good girl for Umma." Yoona said talking about herself which caused him to laugh.

"Ok, you should go before you start crying on me."

"You'll be back in a year right?"

"By this time, next year. Unless I get successful but what are the odds."

"The Big Bang Oppa's are in Japan right now you don't know that. And JYJ."

"Noona, leave before you cry, I can see your eyes watering." Kai laughed turning her around and grabbing her shoulders leading her to the front door.

"Fine! But call me when you land. And I'm calling tomorrow. KAI SARANGHAE!" She screamed as Kai pushed her out of the house. Yoona laughed on her way to her car and waved at Kai as she drove off.

"So you keep contact with Yoona but not with me?" Krystal said walking up to him.

"Soojung what are you doing here?"

"You have been ignoring my calls, and ditching school all week, what's the deal."

"Nothing, go home Krystal."

"Jinjja? Then why were you telling Yoona not to cry?"

"We were talking about Luhan."

"Are you mad at me? Did I do something."

"If I tell you the truth will you leave."

"Ok fine. I'll leave after you tell me."

"I wanted to spend time with you this week an you blew me off for Minhyuk, now you know. Leave."

"Are you seriously jealous of Minhyuk?"

"I never said I was, I just wanted to spend time with my Bestfriend but she kept rescheduling on me but it never happened."

"Thirteen years I have spent with you! Don't be mad at me. Tomorrow after my day with Yoona, I will come straight here." Krystal tried to reason.

"Sorry, I'm busy tomorrow." Kai closed his front door on her.

"Jinjja! This- UGH!" Krystal yelled letting her frustration out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"I wish I could visit you." Yoona walked back and forth in her living room. Today's the day Kai is going to Japan.

"Why can't you? Basically you like like a block away. Plus you did last night."

"Krystal's coming over, in about 3 hours remember. We are gonna go for a run, and head to the SM building since it's not that far. Actually now that I think about it the SM building is right behind my house." Yoona looked outside her window and a few streets down was the SM building.

"How long have lived there?"

"Really long..." Yoona mumbled hearing Kai's disappointment with her.

"Ok well I'm leaving soon."

"I'm gonna miss you Kai." He heard Yoona sniff through the phone.

"Yah, hajima, don't cry."

"I promise I won't, just call when you get there. Oh you're here early..." Yoona hung up the phone.

All of his stuff were packed and taken to the airport ahead of time, so his room was empty except of a bed, a side table, a lamp and a picture frame. It was of him and Krystal. He turned the frame down so he didn't have to see it. 

He hasn't spoken to Krystal for the whole week. And wanted to leave it that way. 

"Oppa, I'm really going to miss you." Naeun hugged Kai for the last time. Her eyes were tearing up. "Call me when you land. I love you." She hugged him once more and ran to her bathroom not wanting Kai to see her cry.

"Stay safe ok? By the way I let Yunho know your going to Japan, he is in touch with a major dance company, the one JYJ is under, you have an audition next month, if you get it, that will show Appa you were born to dance."

"Umma, I don't want to be in a company."

"I know just don't accept the offer, but it is the first step, but it's just to show Appa that people recognize your talents so when you come back next year, you're staying. And fulfilling your dream."

"What about you Noona?" Hyoyeon just hugged him and said, "You have nothing to worry about, my dancing is my concern keep aiming for your dream."

"Hyoyeon and I are going to go ahead and meet up with your cousins to tell them that you're going to be in Japan. Stay safe my son we will miss you." They hugged each other goodbye. As Hyoyeon and Mrs. Kim pulled away Kai took one more look at his house. "See you next year... maybe." He said climbing into his car until a voice stopped him. A voice he was hoping he wouldn't have to say goodbye to.

 

"Yoona, what's wrong." Krystal asked her. Yoona was currently fanning her red eyes, "Who were you just talking to."

"Well since he's leaving I guess it doesn't really matter now does it. And I have been wanting to tell you but Kai didn't want me to" Yoona sniffed, Krystal's curiosity grew, "Kai going to Japan. "

"You're lying." Yoona just shook her head. Just with that Krystal took off running. She ran out the door and ran straight towards Kai's house. 

Krystal ran as fast as she could. Past so many houses but only aiming for one. She caught a glimpse of him. She kept running and did what she did best, scream. "KAI!" The door stopped moving and the said guy came out. 

"What is it Krystal, I have a flight." He choked out.

"So the whole reason you have been ignoring me for the past week was because you didn't want to ing tell me you are flying to Tokyo." She cried.

"I didn't want to tell you, so let me be. Plus, whenever I showed up when you're with Minhyuk, you didn't want me to stay. Or you were always with him."

"Kai please don't go." She shook her head not stopping the tears falling from her face.

"I have no reason to stay." He shot at her, "I'm either taking over my dads business or Dancing for a career. My dreams are there."  

"I love you." Kai froze. He waited so long to hear that but he didn't want to hear it now. "I love you, I really do, I'm your reason to stay! Your my reason to be happy. I have always loved you! I never stopped."

"You think that's going to change something?" He scoffed, "I HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT I LOVE YOU TO YOU FOR MONTHS AND YOU ALWAYS PUSHED ME AWAY! SO HERE I AM ABOUT TO LEAVE AND NOW YOU CHOSE TO DECIDE YOU LOVE ME!" He yelled. Kai was livid.

"Do you think this is some kind of drama? Where all you have to ing say is I love you and I'm going to stay? I'm back in your arms? No Krystal, my life isn't like yours, everything you can be or want to be, you can. You have an option on whether to be an ice skater or a designer. I have to prove a point. What's the point it's not like if we end up together it will last. You will end up pushing me away anyways." Kai shot at her not caring about what she was feeling, "It's not my choice my dad wants me to."

" Make it your choice! It was a mistake! I made a mistake please Kai can we just forget everything I have done-"

"I HAVE HAD TO 'FORGET' SO MANY THINGS FOR YOU!" Kai screamed. Krystal kept shaking her head hoping he won't say what she thinks he was going to say, but he continued, "I will forget. I'll forget that. And I will forget you. So here is me, pushing you away. Forgetting about you. Moving on with my life." He paused, "You know what lets just forget this conversation just happened, and instead of forgetting how much of a douche I sounded like just forget me. Isn't that something you would say? Or didn't you just say that?" Kai got into his car and drove away. His tears escaped and fell on his shirt. "I love you too." He said to nobody in particular.

"Kai!" Krystal cried dropping to the pavement, "Come back please." She looked at the road and watched her tears fall on the ground.

"Krys!" Naeun ran towards her running out of the house. She cradled her in her arms as tears rushed down her face as well knowing she won't be seeing her brother for either. She just let Krystal cry in her arms.

"I'm so sorry." Naeun said hugging Krystal tightly as she held onto her. Naeun heard more footsteps coming her way. She saw Yoona running towards them. She stopped running a couple of yards away. She watched as Krystal cried in pain, and Naeun crying from missing someone. Yoona couldn't help but cry to. Yoona lost a good friend. "Take her inside." Yoona said to Naeun and she nodded. Yoona on the other hand walked to Kahi's door since she just wanted to speak with her since she hasn't in a while. Plus, Yoona always went to her when she was feeling down.

"Unnie, it's Yoona."

"Hey baby..." Kahi said sniffing. "What's wrong unnie?" Yoona tilted her head.

"I feel bad but I was watching the CCTV, and I saw and heard what just happened between Kai and Krystal."

"May I watch it."

"Of course."Yoona walked over the room and rewinded the clip and put it to full volume.

She saw a tired Krystal running up screaming Kai's name. She heard the words coming out of Kai's mouth. It was filled with hurt but regret and anger was obvious when he finished. Yoona paused the video when it was finished.

"Omo... This is basically how I left Luhan. By force, convincing yourself, but the only difference is... Kai is telling the truth. He meant every word..."


Meaning behind Title: Henry's song 1-4-3, I really love the song and it means I love you. and saying I love you is a big deal! Sadly Henry is not in this chapter... I dont know when he will show up! JK yes I do, I write there future! (yeah... this got a bit off task...)

Hello again! Told you I would update. Once again PLEASE DONT SHOOT ME!!!!! the next couple of chapters are going to be all depressing, but hey! What can you do? I get new ideas from dozing off in class. Well Luyoon (broke up) Kaistal (Tokyo) uh ohhhhhh.... guess who's next! hint Its not Hyohyuk or Haesica or minyul. Even though this was a short chpater I think I got a lot of stuff in here. Did you think I did? Idk i have a wierd mind. ANYWAYS! I made an instagram account! If you wanna follow me its @Kaypoopismylovelife and my Tumblr is My-queen-yoona. Well anyways please comment and subscribe! 

I also just want to say that I feel really nervous when you guys say stuff like "Make this happen" I know you all mean well it just makes me feel nervous like you guys dont like where this story is going. Obviously not really spoiler alert that all of them are going to be end game, not anytime soon but will happen so I cant really make it happen till it does. And can I just say, they just broke up. So I cannot really do anything except write the next chapter. I'm sorry if i sound a little rude in this little rant. I'll update before the first of March!

(Any errors please tell me so I can fix it)