~Some Incident~

♥The Cold Blooded♥

Hyuna's P.O.V

 The girls walked slowly and quietly back to their highschool. It was a relief how they were able still be alive. It was like the sign of death came and went. I mean no one knows who they are exactly. The NIght Class was just suppose to be people who exceeded all standards and considered to be above Day Class members. Why be frightened by them if they are just people? 

"People? Is that really who they are? Like us?.......Why do they look and seem so different from us?", my thoughts were spinning around. "They don't seem human, but they...."

"HYUNA!!!!", screamed Jihyun and GaYoon at once.

I stopped dead in her tracks. About 3 centimeters from bumping right into a tree, I came to my senses.

Nam and Heo pulled me away from the tree. "Hyuna, what were you thinking about so deeply that you cant see what's in front of you?", asked Gayoon.

 

"Mian(hae), im still in shock I guess.", I said as i freed herself from them and walked ahead. They both trailed behind me.

 

We made it inside the Day Highschool without any more disturbances. There were few instructors still inside packing up. No other students were seen though. 

Walking though the junior hallway, all the classrooms were dark and empty. The girls went to their lockers to retrieve their belongings and started to leave.

'AHHHHH!" Multiple girls were being attacked from a far.

"What was that!", shouted GaYoon.

"Let's find out!", said Jihyun as she took of running in that direction with me and GaYoon following her.

 As they girls got closer to the screams, I caught a glimpse of a couple girls being dragged behind the school.

"Oh my god! Hey ! Hey!', I called out. I ran faster trying not to lose sight of them. When the three of us got around to the back of the school, it was completely dark. There were no lights, but the only whiteness of the snow that guided their way. 

snow-pics-015.jpg

"An-Annyeong! "Annyeong!", Jihyun called out. The girls walked huddled together across the deep snow. Besides the sound of foot steps creasing the snow, there was only silence. "Annyeong!", she called out again.

I walked a little further ahead of them into the darkness.  A brush of wind smacked against my face. "Hyu-....."

I turned around to my friends were no longer behind me. "Jihyun! GaYoon! Hey!", I exclaimed. I tried to run back but someone grabbed my armand I turned back. No one there. I was standing all alone and yet I felt like someone was shadowing me. "GaYoon! Jihyun!", I shouted again. In a blink of an eye a cloth covered my mouth. Someone was holding me, trying to drug me. I fought and struggled intill I collapsed into the person's arms.

Watching her, seeing the unconsious Hyuna in his arms , helpless. He bent down to her fair skin.......his cold flesh against her warmth......he bared his teeth......and ......