~Same Routine, Different Day~

♥The Cold Blooded♥

"Bzzz!Bzzz!" Hyuna's phone vibrated on top of her nightstand.

Hyuna was laying in her bed asleep,quiet as a mouse. She looked like a little child, all curled up under her pink flower comforter. She had a king-sized bed plotted in the middle of her private dorm. She tossed and turned fighting to stay asleep. 

"Bzzzz! Bzzz!"

Kim pulled the comforter from above her head . As she sat up, she yawned soundly. She could feel the heavy bags from under her eyes. She looked at her phone in annoyance. Before it could vibrate again, she answered it.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Hyuna, where are you? Your late for school again.", Jihyun said in a whisper. Kim could hear the surrounding noises as if Jihyun was in a public area.

"Huh?" Hyuna looked at the clock :8:36 a.m.

"Aigo! Not again. Jihyun, I'll call you back. Im on my way."

"Okay. Hurry!"

Call ended. 

Hyuna flipped out of bed and ran straight to the bathroom. School started at 8:00, and yet she was going to be late for about the one-hundreth time. She quickly jumped into the shower taking her tooth brush and toothpaste with her.

Twenty-five minutes later.

After drying herself, Kim freshened up and put on her white school uniform. She then grabbed her backpack and rushed out her private room without doing her hair.

What a mess! -.-

Luckily her school was only one-fourth of a mile away from the girls' Day Class dormitory. 

Running as fast as she can, with her long hair flying behind her she was able to make it to her AP Ethics class.......late. She busted through the double doors tired and out of breath. 

"Im here, Mr. Park"., she said aloud from the entrance.

It was a full classroom, and all of her class mates glared at her from their desks. Even the instructor seemed more irritated than usual. 

Hyuna walked slowly to her desk feeling ashamed. Everyones eyes still staring at her with their aggravated expressions. She planted herself right in between her two best friends since childhood, Nam Jihyun and Jeon Ga-Yoon.

 "Tik, tik, tik", Mr. Park tapped the chalk board. "Let's continue with our lesson everyone.", he said.

As class resumed, Ga-Yoon tapped on Hyuna's desk with her pen. Hyuna turned her attention to her. 

 "Hyuna, where were you? I tried calling you fifteen minutes ago."

"Eh.....I know,I know. I overslept again. W-wait! Fifteen minutes? I didn't hear the phone again since Jihyun called.

 "Well did you bring your phone?" asked Jihyun.

Hyuna checked her backpack. Not there.

"Aish! I left it on my bed again." she whined. 

 "Oh well. I guess you'll have to retrieve it during lunch time." said Ga-Yoon before getting back on task.

 "I know." Hyuna sighed again. She could already imagine how the rest of her day would turn out. 

Just the normal routine.