~Snow~

♥The Cold Blooded♥

Hyuna's P.O.V

Temperature drop.

After the bell rang after second period, the three girls packed up their things and left their medical class. 'Let's put our things in our locker and head back to my dorm.", I said. Jihyun and Gayoon nodded in response. After doing so they left the school campus. One step outside and we all screamed.

"Aigo! It's freezing!", hollered Jihyun.

"Gosh, it was warm this morning.", I said.

"The sky was clear too, now it's covered with gray.', said Gayoon. 

"Let's hurry up and get to the dormitory.", I said, shivering in the cold. It felt like it was 12 degrees outside. We ran as fast towards the entrance. The wind started to pick up and smack against our faces after each step we took, finally making it insid

fdcd46c0c4a7a592dfc966cf0522a4f6.jpg

Of course, it was warm and cozy inside. "Burrr", we were very fortunate to be inside a warm building again. But still, why the sudden temperature change? 

"While we are here lets grab our coats.", suggested Ga-Yoon.

"Okay, I will be right back with my phone too."

We went our seperate ways as we rushed towards our rooms. Since we were the top 3 students of their grade level in Maejung High Medical Arts, we were given our own private rooms instead of having roommates. Rummaging through my closet for a coat, the bedroom's window open and slammed shut. Startled at first, I ran to her bedroom to shut the window.  I looked out through the window to see that outside was pouring down snow.

"Oh my gosh! How is even possible for it to be snowing today?" I quickly shut the window door, grabbed my phone off the bed and left the room to meet up with my friends.

 Walking down the hallway I saw them standing in the middle. They were watching a large group of students walk inside the dormitory. I caught up to them.

"What's happening? Why are the girls comming back?"

 "It seems that all teachers sent everyone back to their rooms because it was getting to cold.", said Jihyun.

 "But my things are in my locker. I need it for studying.", whined Ga-Yoon.

"Maybe we can ask if we can retrieve them and come back.", advised Jihyun.
"Let's ask, come on." I spotted the first teacher in sight, Ms.Go Jan Di. "Ms. Go Jan Di!", I yelled from accross the main floor. The teacher walked towards me.

 "Yes, Hyuna?"

 "My friends and I left our belongings at school. We need them for studying. May we obtain them?", I asked.

 "Well, it's freezing weather out there. How about you wait intill tommorow".

 "Ms. Jan Di, we can't. I have an exam tommorow and I need my notes.", Ga-Yoon whined again.

The teacher sighed. 'Alright, but you girls make it quick. Wait too long and you will turn into ice cubes."

 "Yes, Thankyou!", i smiled and bowed as my friend's did the same. For the second time, we were back out into the chilly weather. On there way out, we saw everyone running towards their dorms. A cold wind slapped against Jihyun's bare knees. "Aish! Let's hurry!" Her voice was lost through the wind. I could feel my lips chap as its moisture was being up. Luckily the highschool was just up ahead, just a little further.

Crash!

I was so blinded by the snowstorm that I bumped into someone in all black.

"Oh, mian(hae)" I trembled as I tried to see who this person was standing so close in front of me.  "J-J-Jang Geun Suk!"

 Ga-Yoon and JiHyun ran to my assistance and bowed to them apologetically. Taeyang and GD were standing right behind Geunsuk. 

 x538mp.jpg

It didn't matter that it was still snowing. All that did matter was how I was going to get out of this situation. As the girls could see, the boys were dressed comfortably, but not in any warm clothing. They must be freezing!

I started apologizing nonstop as if they were about to kill me. Geunsuk gently put his hand on her shoulder. His voice was deep but spoken flatly.

 "Move aside, haksaeng (student)."

 I quickly moved out of their way and watched them pass by. It was so quick, too short. I wanted to feel his touch again. I dont know why I wanted it. But I now longed for it. I loved that very moment.

 While I was stuck in my little daze, their was some serious eye contact going on between my friends and his friends. 

a4bnu8.jpg

We were all frightened and shocked since this is the first time we had been this close to our crushes. 

Thunder begins.

We eventually came to our senses as we continued to watch the three boys walk to the Maejung campus. A snow flake landed on my nose. I looked up and felt the chill of the cold wind. Then suddenly.....

Snow stops.