~In The Doubt~

♥The Cold Blooded♥

Geunsuk's P.O.V

 Just passing through the woods, my friends and I encountered three girls from Day Class. It seems that they were running back to their highschool.  So we continued walking through the snow, when suddenly this idiotic girl rain into me.

"Im sorry.", she said in a hurry. She looked up at me and was suprised. I recognized her, but I really didn't know her.

"J-J-Jang Geun Suk..."

Apparently she knew me because she stuttered my name. I assumed all the Day Class students was returning to their dorms, but then what the hell are these girls doing? Why are they still heading back to their school, I thought.Was Taeyang changing the weather not good enough? Or was it something more important? Speaking of, Taeyang and GD approached behind me. I could hear their thoughts soaring through my friends' mind. Blood thirst! Was all they were thinking of. The girls should leave. "Why the hell are they still standing here?", I thought. 

 Then I tried to make them move by controlling their mind. I touched the girl's shoulder and focused on her eyes.

Nothing.

I tried not to reveal it, but astonishment filled me from the inside. She was somehow........immune. Not wanting to hold on longer, I told her to move and continued on my way. Taeyang and GD following behind me. 

3x09_-russell_edgington's_mansion_at_nig 

Stepping into Maejung High School of Science and Technology, I went to sit by the window. I disregarded greeting the vampire body gaurds completely. Taeyang had already ceased the snow fall. That was his way of making Night School start early than usual. Hearing the other elite vampires from the Night Class dormitories, I began to drown myself in my thoughtd.

 GD was also stunned, that he would not simply let that incident slide. Nothing has ever been an obstacle for me nor my powers. Never! GD appeared in front me from the doorway in an insant.

"What happened?". Anxiety was taking over.

"For the time my friend, I have no answer.", I replied. I was always the formal type.

"How could this be? She's not even a vampire. How can she avoid you like that?", GD was begining to have a temper tantrum.

 I rolled my eye as I sat silently on the window sill, starring at the blanket of snow. 

Taeyang's P.O.V

I wanted to do some thinking for myself so I left my friends near the main door and headed towards the gym. The gym was located on the opposite end on school, but it only took him a few seconds to get there. The gym was usually crowded with the sports jocks and tomboy girls. This time..... only this time I was alone. The gym was bare and nearly empty. I walked across the center of the basket ball court. I squated down and placed my hand firmly on the floor. Against my strength, the floor was fragile and slightly cracked under my hand. 

School bell rings.

 I didn't even flinch when the sudden sound alarmed my ears. The bell only meant that the other vampires were comming.

A random basketball rolls slowly across the court.

I appeared right in front of the ball within half a second. I looked toward the direction it came from, GD was standing there a few feet away from me.

"Hey buddy. What are you doing here?"

"Thinking.", i replied.

"Yeah, me too."

I kicked the ball up in the air towards GD. "Did you feel-..........nevermind"

"Did I feel what?", I asked GD as he attempted to shoot a hoop. 

"Those girls", he began, "..did they seem different to you in anyway?"

GD stopped shooting and stared out into space. "There aroma. It-It was a little unusual. The smell of their blood compared to the other students in Day Class.....I would say unique, maybe."

'Yeah, that was the first thing that caught me.", I said

Random balls came flying towards GD and me.

"SMACK!"  A soccer ball hit me in the stomach. "Ow, what the-.." I began dodging the rest as if it was a game. GD on the other hand, was trying to dodge five balls at once. And yet he got hit with all of them. G-Dragon crashed to the ground. "Ahh,my ."

 Geunsuk came in laughing at the scene. "You call that dodging?'.

""You did that?", i asked trying to catch my breath. "You ."

"Yeah. You two looked all doubtful and stuff. Come on, class is starting." Geunsuk walked out with the a wave.

 GD got up and attempted through a soccer ball at him.

"Aish, you think you can just walk off after making me fall!", he said to himself. GD was over heated, as soon as he began to through the ball, it melted onto the court as soon as he let go.

 I laughed. " Nice try."  I then headed out behind my elegant friend.  

I heard GD behind me cursing himself for being overheated to the point where he melted the soccer ball. I knew since the first time I met him, that he had major anger issues. Some of which i found to be hilarious. Such as this incident;

"Epic fail."