Three

This coffe shop is our place

 

You came closer to your home. But now you are totally drenched. The boys because of the rain and you because you tripped over your own silliness and spilled the half of your banana-milk on you. As the three of you stood in front of your door it suddenly began to thunder. You dropped you keys from the shock and fell on your knees. You were scared of the loud noises and hold your ears. The boys ran to you and squatted next to you.
“Noona!? Noona! Is everything right?” they screamed at you after the lightening disappeared.

You looked at them with teary eyes.
“I'm sorry. I was just-” another thunder. You flinched and grabbed the next arm to you to hold.
“N-noona?” he looked at you. Now with tears rolling down your cheek you looked at him and let go.

I-I'm sorry...” you looked down.
“I-it's fine.” Jungkook awkwardly rubbed the back of his head.
“Hey, are you Ok? Should we come with you in?” Jimin put his hand on your shoulder.
“A-ani! I was already enough a burden for you.”
“No, we will call Hyung and tell him that we stay a little longer.” he decided at his own again and took the keys from you. He opened the door and shove you and Jungkook inside.

Jimin-ah, It's alright. Real-” you tried to convince him. But failed miserably because there was another thunder and you clung on his arm this time.
“Yeah. I can see that..” Jimin said ironic. He wanted to walk with you but your legs didn't want to. So he easily lifted you and brought you bridal-style to the couch.
“Aren't your parents around?” Jungkook sat besides you and tried to distract you.
“No, I live alone. They said I am old enough to care for myself. So I have to move.” you explained.
“Noona? Can I ask you how old you are?” Jimin tilted his head.
“Ehm... I think I should confess.” you smiled at them with a apologizing smile.
“Actually I am... younger than the both of you.” you squeezed you eyes closed to be aware from what will come now.
“WHAT!?” they both said in unison again.
“Yah! You're even younger than me!? You little-” Jungkook stopped himself and began to laugh hard. At first Jimin looked confused at him but started to laugh along with him.

You were just confused and stared blankly at the boys.
“Aigoo, so actually you're younger. I see. You know you have to be punished for lying?” Jimin faked a serious look. You tilted you head questioningly.
“Go and make something to eat you little punk!” he jokingly ordered.

But before you should take a shower. You smell terrible like banana-milk.” Jungkook spoke up. You laughed. They became so much louder and ruder after they knew the truth. But you agreed with the smell...
“Ok. I'll quickly take a shower and then cook you something?” you ran towards the bathroom.

You were just finish and about to wear your clothes. Suddenly another thunder. You screamed and fell on your . Jimin and Jungkook heard you and stormed towards your direction. They knocked at the door.
“Noon- you-ah! Is everything alright?” they shouted through the door. You couldn't answer.
“We'll come in.” they let you know. You didn't lock the door because you don't have a key, since you never need it when you are always by yourself.

As they walked in their eyes went wide because you only wore underwear and a oversized t-shirt, which revealed your long legs.

Jungkook turned around from embarrassment while Jimin got on his knees next to you.
“Hey, you. Everything is Ok. Calm down.” he convinced you and you snapped back to reality.

OPPA!?” your eyes stared at him. Noticing your bare legs were revealed you turned around and hid them under your shirt.

Jimin went red and turned around. He awkwardly cleared his throat.

I-i'm sorry I was just-” he got cut off by you.
“It's alright...Thank you... could you leave now? I'll make you something to eat.” you looked at the ground.

Jungkook and Jimin quickly left the bathroom and you dressed yourself.

As you entered the living room the boys sat on the couch and had a dazed look on their faces. You though it's because they're embarrassed but it was actually because they fantasized about the happenings from before.

You just went past them to the kitchen and began to unpack your shopping to cook for the three of you.

After preparing the food you served it in the living room and only now they noticed that you were back.
“Enjoy.” you smiled at them and they began to shove the food inside their mouth. They must have been hungry you though.
After you finished cleaning the dishes with the help of the boys you looked at the clock.

Omo. It's already so late. If you want you can stay for the night.”

What?” the boys stared at you for the thousandth time today.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don't know if I should rate this or not...

naah, It's just a small part.

And it's not that bad :/