Eleven

This coffe shop is our place

 

The next morning you waked up by your ringing phone, while lying on the couch, where you fell asleep yesterday.

Yoboseyo?” you answered the phone half asleep.

Hey, how are you?” A male voice said caring.

Jin-Oppa. I'm... fine … I just need some time away from the boys... please don't be angry....”

No it's fine. I can understand you. They are going crazy here right now.” He laughed. You chuckled

Sorry for being such a burden for the members... I caused so much trouble... If we never had met we...”
“Wouldn't have such a great friend. You are no burden. You're our beloved friend. Tell me if you're better, see you.” he hung up. You were touched by his words. It was a long time since some cared so much for you. Your parents thought you were too old to hang out with them and your brother is always busy.

Was that one who confessed?” you brother walked in.
“No.” you looked at him.

Whatever. Let's eat.” he smiled and pointed to the table.
“You made breakfast? Wooaah Yay ~ Oppaa! It looks so delicious.” you hopped out of the couch and ran to take a seat. While happily munching your food Seunghyun sat next to you.

Today we are going to go shopping. I called Jiyong, he will come with us.” he explained

Yaay~ I am going to see Jiyong-Oppa again!” you cheered.

You two went out to the city. Seunghyun wore sunglasses, a mask and a hat since he has to hide himself from fans while he is around you. He wants you to be not involved into his artists life for your sake.

Oppa!” you jumped and hugged Jiyong.

you! Long time no see. You grew so much!” his eyes wandered from your head to toe.
“Yah! That's my little sister you're checking out right now! And she's underage!” Seunghyun came from behind.

I know. I am just kidding. You grew pretty.” he smiled and patted your head.

Hehe thanks Oppa.” you gave him a sweet smile.
“Let's go shopping?” he smiled back.
“Yeaah!” you cheerfully said.

He took you to some stores and chose clothes for you since.. you know.. he is G-Dragon! They paid for them and and went to even more stores. Later you had a bunch of shopping bags full of clothes.
“Oppa... Don't you think that's enough now?” you said while struggling with the bags. They both turned around to you and took the bags.

I am sorry. I just don't get often the chance to buy you something. Let's drink something?” your brother asked.
“Let's go there. It doesn't look crowed.” Jiyong pointed to this familiar coffee shop. You breath stopped by the sight of this shop but Seunghyun and Jiyong dragged you already in the direction.

You sat down on a table and the nice lady came.
“Oh. It's you. Nice to see you again. This time you're not alone?” she smiled at you.

Eh.. yes..” you smiled shyly back at her.
“So what do you want to order?”
“Hm... two cafe latte and...” Jiyong ordered.

The same as last time.” you gave her a eyes smile and she went.

Is this your favorite shop or something?” Seunghyun asked.
“Kind of. I come here to meet my friends.”
“Aah. Those friends.” your brother nodded.
“Which friends?” Jiyong couldn't understand. But Seunghyun whispered something and Jiyong understands now too.

... you don't have to tell everyone...” you pouted.
“Eye, that's nothing. And I am not everyone.” Jiyong grinned. You sighted and laid your head on the table.

Hey. Don't be mad. Come on. I am your Oppa. I understand you.” Jiyong tried to cheer you up.

Fine if you don't want to talk to me.” he smiled evilly. He tickled your sides and you began to burst into laughter.
“Ok. Ok. I'm sorry Oppa. But please stop!” you managed to say while laughing. But that didn't stop him. You grabbed his hands and he finally stopped.
“I said I'm sorry.” you wiped your tears from laughing too hard.

Oh. I didn't hear you.” he smiled cheekily and patted your head while you still laughed a little bit.

Hyung look, you is back. Is she already fine again? Didn't you said that she need some time alone? And who is she with?” Hoseok elbowed Jin as they entered the coffee shop. Jimin who actually shouldn't hear this listened and eyed you.
“Hm? Oh really. I don't know. She told me th- Yah! Jimin-ah!” Jin called after Jimin as he walked towards you.

I can't believe it. I thought you needed some time for you, because you told us so. But I can see that you are pretty fine! And not alone either! Who even are they? Do they have to wear masks in order to be around you? Are they ashamed of you? Why do you hang out with those guys instead with us again? You know.. this thing.. it was meant for real but it looks like you only played with us! When it becomes uncomfortable for you, you just switch to other guys? I though you were different.” he bombed you angrily.
“Oppa.. They are-”
“How do you dare to talk like this to my little sister?” Seunghyun stoop up.
“L-little sister?” Jimin whispered to himself.

You little punk. Can't she have some freaking friends?” Jiyong joined.

Little? Yah! I am not short! I am-... Who even are you?”
“Wait!” you shouted and stopped the all.

You all. Follow me.” you said coldly. They listened to you because they were worried about you. You walked to the practice-room which was underneath the shop.

Before you all are going to fight let me tell you. This is my brother. And this is a friend... or a member.” you explained.

Member?” Jimin questioned. He was about to choke on his own saliva as he saw the two taking off their masks, sunglasses and hat.

G-G-G-Dragon-sunbaenim? T.O.P-sunbaenim?” the until now silent Jungkook was dazed.
“I-I am so sorry. I didn't knew. you never told that...” Jimin stepped back and bowed to them.

Well. I heard you were fans. And I thought that our first meeting would be more friendly.” Jiyong said sternly.
“I'm sorry. I am so sorry. We are really big fans of you. I was just because of you...” he told them while still bowing.

So I guess you're one of them who confessed to my dear little sister?” Seunghyun raised an eyebrow. Three in this room blushed really hard right now.

You know!?” Jimin and Jungkook spoke both.

Oppa!” you said with your red face. Looking at the youngest's reaction he judged.
“And you're the other one? Soo.. If you guys are going to behave like this towards my sister, you won't lay a finger on her.” he demanded and Jimin and Jungkook froze. At first he looked strict but after a couple of seconds he bursted into laughter with Jiyong.

I'm just joking, kids. I know how you feel. But pay attention on how you treat my sister.” he looked strict again.

 

 

 

 

 

Which girl doesn't dream of going shopping

with G-Dragon?

Jealous Jimin is Jealous.