Fourteen

This coffe shop is our place

 

 

The rest of the week passed quickly and it was the day for you to move to the house, which your parents bought for you and your fiance. The mover transported your stuff into a truck. You leaned against a wall in your empty house and thought about the memories you had with your beloved friends. You missed them badly but you had to look forward. To your life with Chanshik in a new home. You sighed and stared at you phone. The charm with BTS and the teddy from Jimin still there. Suddenly your phone rang.. You answered the call forgetting that you were avoiding someone.
“Hel-”
“YAH! you! WHERE ARE YOU? WHY DON'T YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? DID YOU KNOW THAT I WATCH THE NEWS TOO? YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED!? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL? AREN'T YOU TOO YOUNG TO MARRY? AND WHAT ABOUT US? WHAT ABOUT ME? ...” he paused for a moment.
“You know. I still have feelings for you.” his voice got lower.
“Jungkook-Oppa... I'm sorry. I am in my house right now. But please don't co-”
“YOU!” Jungkook suddenly stood in your door.
“What is this? Why is it so empty? And what are the movers doing? Don't tell me you move?” he panted but still managed to ask a bunch of question.

“I'm going to move together with my fiance.” you coldly stated. Hearing these words from you broke his heart. He suddenly felt the pain because now he knew it's for real. You're getting married. You found someone who you want to spend your rest of your life with. And it wasn't him. You took the charms off your phone and handed it to him.
“Please give them back to Hoseok and Jimin. I don't think that I am your mascot anymore.” you both were teary but didn't said anything about it.

“No!” Jungkook threw them away and hugged you tightly.

“Oppa. Please.” you cried. But he didn't let you go.
“No. I can't release you. You're mine. I heard it from Jimin-Hyung.” he squeezed you tighter.

“Oppa. It's over. Please. Don't make it harder than it is.” you tried to push him off but failed.
“See! It's hard for you. Don't do it then. Stay. With us. With me!” he struggled. You both cried even harder.

Suddenly a familiar boy stood in the door.
“Jagiya?” you said as you saw him. Your parents made you saying this, so you would get closer faster. Jungkook was surprised that you suddenly called him 'Jagiya' but was happy about it. Then he saw your gaze wasn't directed to him. So he turned around and his heart shuttered again. He immediately let go of you.

“Hey. I thought that you would need some help with moving but looks like I am too late.” he eyed Jungkook. Jungkook recognized him and bowed quickly to him, since they still idols and Chanshik is his Sunbae.
“Annyeonghaseyo.” he looked up again and showed his swollen face.
“Hello. What were you doing? You don't look alright.” he went next to you but looked at Jungkook.
“He is a friend of mine who is sad that I move.” you explained. Actually it wasn't a lie. He is a friend. And he is sad about you moving.

“I see. It's like this.” Chanshik nodded understandingly. Jungkook made a fist with his hands to restrain himself from crying again. You saw him struggle with his emotions and wanted to help him.

“But he was about to go. He just wanted to see me in my old house before I am moving. We still are going to have contact.” you went next to Jungkook and laid your arms around him to drag him outside.

“Well, thanks for your visit.” you faked a smile and waved him goodbye. He just went silently away. The view of his back was very saddening for you. But you took a deep breath and turned back to Chanshik.

“So. Your stuff is already in the house, right? And mine is on the way. Do you want to eat something before setting everything in our house?” you linked arms with him.

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Why can't she become happy with oooone person?

Why is it this hard?

because I write it like this :D

 

New poster :)
What do you think?