Minsoo Cooking? O.O

Minsoo In Love.

 

 

Since Jaehyung also going back to Seoul same like you, so all of you take the same flight. Minsoo is the one who feel uncomfortable when he always with you. Jaehyung always take an opportunity to get closer with you when Minsoo are not around. He also trying to take advantage on you but Minsoo change seat with you.  After the long journey from KL to Seoul, finally you arrived at Incheon Airport. 

"By the way Jaehyung shi, we going back first okay. Since Minjoon already sleeping." you said it to Jaehyung. 

"Aiisssh, just call me oppa. Okay?" He smiling. You can feel the awkward when he said like that. 

"Err, we going first. Annyeonghi kaseyo~" you bow at him and leave. 

 

"Why both of you look closed? Did you know him before?" Minsoo suddenly ask me. 

"Uh? Anyaa. I never meet him before." you explain. 

"Then why he always seek for apportunity to talking with you?" He asked again.

"I don't honey. You can see right I feel uneasy when with him. Cause his face."  you take Minjoon from him and he put the luggage in car. "Beside his face same like Junhyung oppa and when i look at his face, i become scared Minsoo." you continue talking.

"Yeah, i know. I also afraid he will do something bad to you." Minsoo hold your shoulder and hug you while Minjoon still in your arm. 

"Please don't get hurt anymore. Can you honey?" He whisper in your ear. You smiling and nodded. Then he kiss your forehead and take Minjoon from you. He put Minjoon on baby chair on the back seat while Ricky sit beside him. You also take you seat and Minsoo drive heading home. 

On way back from Airport to home you and Ricky already fall in sleep. Minjoon still sleep and Minsoo driving alone, he just smiling when see you sleep. 

"Honey...We home." Minsoo wake you from sleep. 

"Uh? Are we home?" you open your eyes and you already on bed. "Eh, why I'm on bed? Just now I sleep in car. You carry me to ro-" 

"Shhh. you just to tired, so I carry you to room." He smiling. "Now go take a bath okay. Everybody already wake up and waiting for dinner."

"MWO? Dinner? What time is it now?" You looked at your phone. "7.00 pm?!" Immedeately you wake up from bed and going to toilet. 

Minsoo grab your wrist "Honey, calm down okay. Why you rushing??" 

"I have not cook for dinner yet. They waiting for me. Why dont you wake up me early?" you yell from bathroom but Minsoo just laughed when see you like that. 

 

"Ahh Mian everybody. I will cook for dinner now. I'm really-really sorry." you said that while heading to kitchen but syor step stopped. 

"Eh, food? Who cooked?" you pointed at the table. 

"Its Minsoo hyung. He cooked for us today." Ljoe told you while put some food in his food. 

"Mwo? Minsoo cook? Hahaha. You must be kidding right?" You can't believe Minsoo cook all food. 

"We also can't believe that hyung cook all dish. Especially galbijjim." Niel said. 

"But who else cooking while we all sleep. Only Minsoo hyung who not sleeping." now Changjo speak. 

"And Ricky said he saw Hyung cooking at time he wake up for drink some water." Chunji explain more and now you feel amazed. 

"Yahh honey, as I know, you don't like cooking but this food." you taste the seewead soup."Wahahahaha. mas-issneun ! So tasty ! I cant believe this. You buy it a restaurant right?" 

"Yahhh ! I just said I don't like cooking not I don't know how to cook !" He rub his back neck. 

"Ahhhh... Eomma, Minjoon hungry !" 

"Okay,okay. Lets eat all !" you call all of them to eat dinner. 

"Have a nice dinner everybody." All of you swallow the dish. 

 

After dinner. 

"Honey, thanks for the food. I'm full already." you rub your tummy showing that you full. 

He chuckled look at your aegyeo. "Ahh. Its nothing. You looked so tired, so I decide to cooked for us."

"Next time cook again okay? Oppa?" you put some aegyeo on it. 

"Oppa? Ewww.. I'm younger than you !" Minsoo teased you. 

"Ahhh ! Just younger 6 month but you looked more older than me. Sooo. Oppaaaa~!" you running up stairs and he chased you. 

"I chasing you now. Beware if I got you !" He said that and you run into room. You try to lock the door but Minsoo block it first and grab your waist. 

"Why so naughty huh this night?" He tickled you. 

"Ahhhh. Honey.. Don't tickle me please. Its ticklish !" You try from block his hand from keep tickled you. Both of you fell on bed. For a moments, he keep looking at your eyes same with you too. 

"HYUNG ! MINJOON SAID HE WANT A BABY GIRL !!!" All teen top members yell from down stairs. 

Both of you shocked with their words and "Shall we honey?" Minsoo smirk. You just smiling. Minsoo lock the door and.............

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Ahhhh ! I dont what happen to me right now. So pervert Mind !! >< 

I think this story have other 3 or 4 chapter to the ending. So keep reading okay. 

^^ 

 

(I found this and his eyes ! ><)