Minsoo Sick (?)

Minsoo In Love.

 

 

 

Today is Minjoon 5th birthday. Incidentally his birthday same with Ricky. Its 27th February. So you and others are going to make a surprise party for them. 

You wake up early in the morning for going to market. 

"Baby, wake up. We need to going to market." you wake Minsoo up.

"Ahhh.. wae market? Just go to supermarket at end road there." He talk in sleepy mode.

"Are you forget? Today our son birthday !"

"Ahhh. Mianhae, I'm forget." He wake up and rush to toilet.

After bath, both of you going downstair. Everyone was there except Minjoon and Ricky. They still deep in sleep.

"Hyung ! Today Ricky birthday!" Niel spoke.

"We plan to make a surprise for him." Changjo wanna make a surprise party for his bestfriends. 

"and today also Minjoon 5th birthday." you told them.

"Ahhh. ya ya. We totally forget." Chunj tap his forehad. 

"So we make a double surprise for them. How is it?" Changjo seem more excited about the party. 

"Okay great ! Now who wanna follow us to market?" you asked them and chunji hands up his hand. 

"Me !" Chunji said. 

"Okay, Niel, Changjo, Ljoe and Hyejun stay at home okay. And make sure they don't get any ideas on what happening." Minsoo give the instruction.

"Okay BOSS !" all of them say in united. 

 

You, Minsoo and Chunji going to buy cooking ingredients together. You going to 'K' market. You decide to cook galbi, japchigae, ttobukki, kimbap, spicy kimchi fish soup, nakji bokkuem, mando and a special cake for them. Once you enter the market, you decide to buy a meat for galbi, but suddenly Minsoo about to puke, he feels nausea and dizziness. 

"Honey, are you okay?" you asked him. 

"Hyung ! What's wrong with you? At home you okay." Chunji hold Minsoo body from fell. 

"This smell.. make me nausae.." He told with sick voice. 

"You wanna go to clinic?" you asked him. 

"Anyaaa.. I'm fine. Just a small matter." he explain.

You cross hand with him. "Are you sure honey?" 

"Yes I am. Now, ppali buy what you want. I just can't stand the fishy smell." You nodded and hurry up buy the meat. Then you got to vegetables area to buy some ingredients for kimchi stew, japchihae, and kimbap. Minsoo looks more better cause vegetable not smelly. Then you go to fish area, and suddenly you saw Minsoo cup his mouth and run to toilet. 

"Yahh ! Chunji, go look at Minsoo." Chunji nodded and chase Minsoo from behind. 

 

Minsoo POV

"Yahh ! Hyung, museun il-iya?" chunji asked me.

"I don't know. I just feel like vomitting. Uweekkkkk !" I explain to him. 'What actually happen to me?' I thought alone.

"Aren't you breakfast this morning?" Chunji ask while pat my back.

"Uh uh. I breakfast." 

"Maybe you breakfast late then you got gastric" chunji hand me a tissue to wipe my mouth. I looked up at mirror, my face were totally white.

'Something not right with me. I need to do check up.' I thought again. "Lets go to clinic, i can't stand it anymore." I talk to Chunji. He nodded. Both of us walk heading to my wife. She already finish buy the ingredients. 

~~

"Honey are you okay now?"  you ask.

Minsoo shake his head. "No i'm not. Lets go to clinic." 

"Okay-okay. Chunji, you drive okay. Here the key." you give him car keys. 

"Ne noona." He took the keys and all of you heading to car. Minsoo look so weak, especially when you near him.

"Wae honey?" you ask him when you saw him pinch his nose. "Am I smelly?" you asked again. 

"Your....per..fume..I can't smell it." he complains. 

"Mwo?? But this perfume you buy for me and you said you like it before." you feels strange. 

"Yahh hyung ! You meeting other women is it?" Chunji jump into conclusion. 

"YAHH ! No i'm not. I don't know why I can't smell the perfume now even I like it." Minsoo explain but your eyes getting teary. 

"Noona ! Are you crying?" Chunji saw your eyes teary trough the back mirrror. 

"Huh? ____ yah. Why are you crying?" Minsoo ask you. 

"Im afraid." 

"Afraid of what? I just nausea and dizziness. Not going to death." he cupped your face. 

"I know, but you....." "Uweeeekkkkk !" Minsoo nausea again. 

"Chunji yah ! Ppali waaa ~!" you asked him to speed more. 

 

At clinic. 

"Hi, I'm doctor Kim, may I help you." Dr. Kim ask both of you. Chunji were waiting outside. He already call others members saying they may late cause Minsoo are not feeling well and he at clinic doing check up. Chunji also told them to decorate the house and ask one of them to bring Ricky and Minjoon out when other decorate the house. 

"Here my husband. We going to market just now, and suddenly he feels dizziness and nausea. This already 3rd time he vomit." you explain everything to the dr.

But he smiling. "I think I know what the problem is. Mrs. Bang go lie there. I need to do some check up." 

"Mwo? Me? Anya dr. I'm not sick, my husband is." you refuse. 

"yeah i know. but i need to check on you 1st." you feels weird but just follow the dr instruction. Minsoo were like O.O with that situation.

After Dr.Kim check up on you. He told you to sit and " Congtulation Mr & Mrs. Bang." He congratulate to you.

"Eh? for what?" again both of you were like O.O 

"Mr. Bang, you going to be a daddy soon. She 3 weeks pregnant !" and again both of you double O.O 

"But.. why I..." "Why you the one who having Morning Sickness?" Dr. Kim cut Minsoo words. 

"Uh ne. Wae? she pregnant, not me"  

"Its normal when wife pregnant, husband got the morning sickness. No doubt the baby's is your child." he smiling again. 

"Okay here the pills for your husband and I give some vitamins for your baby's." He give you the pills.

"Eh. wait. baby's? Why baby's? Not baby??" Minsoo asked. 

"Its a twins. So, take care of your wife carefully." he stand up and shake hand with Minsoo. 

"MWO...!! Twins? Wahahhaaha....Gumawo Dr.Kim." Minsoo jumping happily. "Thanks honey. Its twins." Minsoo kiss you infront Dr. Kim. You already blushing.

 

~~

On car !

"Yahh hyung ! What the result say?" Chunji asked Minsoo.

"Its nothing. I just got gastric." He lied. 

"See, I already told you." Chunji think he right. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Can you see how happy Minsoo is? Hehehehe.)

 

So how this chapter? Fun is it? Its a good news for them and this is Minsoo child with (O/C) right?

Enjoy the story ! ^^ 

 

Do SubscribeComments & Upvotes okay. TQ ! xD