Another half of us.

Minsoo In Love.

7 month later...

"MINSOOOO !!" 

Minsoo surprise by my scream and make him wake up from his sleep. "Wae honey?!" 

"Its...hu..rt !!" I pointed at him at my tummy. 

"Huh? Are you going to delivery??" He become more panic.

"I.. DONT.. KNOW.. Help me, Its hurt !" I grab his collar and that time someone knock the door. 

"Hyung, Noona. Both of you okay? I heard a scream." Its Ricky and he with Minjoon. 

"Eomma..Eomma.. Open the door.." Minjoon twist door knob may times.

"Hold on ! She in pain here !" Minsoo yell from inside. 

"Its okay Hyung, we find the key." Changjo run downstairs and find the key. He run back to upstairs and open the door. 

"Eomma ! Are you okay?" Minjoon come near me and hug. I'm not okay son. Eomma in pain now ! 

In a flash time, everybody in my room. Hyejun and Ljoe where there too. 

"Oppa ! SHE GOING TO DELIVERY !" Hyejun scream as soon she arrived at my room. 

"how do you know??!" all eyes look at her. 

"THERE !" She pointed at my leg. "The water already break. That means she going to give a birth !" everybody become choas. 

"Help me here, Lift her to CAR ! She's heavy !" I looked at him when he said i'm heavy, but it means nothing to me since i'm in pain. 

"where the baby clotch?" Ricky search for my bag. 

"Where the car key?!" its Changjo. 

"WHERE'S. THE. ING. CAR. GO?!" and now its my husband. I can tell he become more panic now cause he forget where he park the cark before. 

"The.. c..ar..is..in...t..he..GARAGE !!" I grab his collar and yell at him. His forehead is full of sweat now. Why you become this clumsy honey?  I thought alone while hold in pain. 

Along the way to hospital, my hand not separate from his hand. I hold the pain. I never feel the pain of going deliver cause at time Minjoon were born, I was in bad condition and he born through the surgery. Now i know what Hyejun feel when she deliver Haru that day.

"Honey, please stay awake okay. Breath in, breath out." Minsoo order me to calm my self. I was calm, but him... His shirt already wet cause he sweating to much. 

"I'm fine here. But you not." I squish his hand. He looked at my eyes. "Calm down honey, I will be fine." I try to smile at him. 

"I try, but I can't. You're the one who in pain. Its make me feel bad." He cupped my face and land a kiss at forehead. 

"I love you ____ yahh. Please be safe." I can feel he tightened his grip. 

"I love you too. I will. For you and our baby." I smile at him but suddenly.. "AHHHHHH!!" "Chunji, Ppali ! Drive more faster." Minsoo slap Chunji shoulder and he speed more faster. "Hold on baby. Hold on." Minsoo hugged me. Everything will be fine. I will give Minsoo an Angels soon. I try to calm myself. 

 

After an half and hour in the car, finally we arrived at the hospital. Minsoo gather all his energy and lift me. I was in awe. Just now at home, he said I'm heavy and ask Changjo to lift me up but now. He was like WOW ! 

"Doctor ! Help me ! My wife is going to delivery our TWINS !" Minsoo yell as soon he arrive at the entrance. A nurse rushing toward us with a wheelchair. Minsoo put me down and the nurse lead us to the labor rooms. At this state, I can hold it any longer. I think our baby is excited to see the world. 

A male doctor come and do a check up on me. "HOLD ON !" Minsoo stop the doctor. I was in shocked. Why he like that? I'm dying right now !! "I want a female doctor do a check up on my WIFE !" Minsoo grab the doctor collar. The doctor nodded and call the female doctor. 

"I wont let a male lay their hand on you again. Even he is a doctor." I don't know why Minsoo being so protective. Maybe he just want the best for his wife. Not for long, a female doctor come in and do check up on me. 

"Oh GOSH !" she look surprise. 

"Why?!" Me and Minsoo ask together. 

"I can see the baby HEAD!" Both of us look at each other. I know the signal, it time for me to push the baby out. 

"When i say 3, you push the baby as hard as you can okay?" I nodded. 

"and you !" She point at Minsoo. "Hold her hand and give her some strength to push your baby." He nodded too. 

"Okay, 1, 2 3.. PUSH !!" I try my best to push our baby out. 

"Honey, push harder okay. I always by your side." Minsoo whisper it to me and his words make me more strenght. 

"Again. 1, 2, 3 and PUSHHH !" This time Minsoo kiss my back hand and i can feel something out. Its our baby. I want to look up but i feel tired. 

"Okay Mrs. Bang. Another one. 1, 2, 3 and PUSH !" This time I gather all my breath and energy and make a long push ! With one push, our baby is born. Minsoo smile in awe when look at me. "You a great women honey. I love you forever" Minsoo peck my lips. I smile at him. "I love you too." 

"Congratulation Mr & Mrs Bang. You got a pair twins. Its a boy and a girl." The nurse give our child to us. Once Minsoo hold both of them, their stop crying and looking at his daddy. I can see Minsoo eyes were brighten. Its been a long time i see this sence. Last time was at time Minjoon born. 

"Its a pair twins honey. Thank you for this handsome and beautiful gift." Minsoo kiss both of them. 

"Lets think about their name." I spoke. 

"I alreadyhave a name. For her, I put Bang Min Hye." 

"Min Hye? Its mean Clever and Intelligenc right?" I try to guess and he nodded. 

"And for this handsome boy... Hmmm. Lets put Bang Min Cho. Its mean Clever and Handsome." Minsoo smile. 

"Mincho ahhh. Eomma here." I try to hold him and suddenly he giggles. We looked at each other. 

"Honey, did you see that?" 

"Yes i see it. He giggles when you call his name" Minsoo kiss my forehead. I bet it become his habits lately. "Now try to call her. Let see she giggles or not." 

"Minhye yaaaa.." and as expected she giggles like her brother. Both of us laugh in happiest. Thanks eomma for meeting me with him. This is the beautiful moment in my life.  I thankful to my mum. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yeahhhhh ! Finally Mincho and Minhye is born !!! I'm excited here. Hehe. xD 

I'm going to start another fanfics later, but after I finish this fanfics. Thats mean this fanfics is near to the end. 

So stay tuned on what will happen next !