Argue

Minsoo In Love.

 

 

Minsoo POV.

'What's wrong with me huh? Why I said like that to her? She is my wife, my forever wife !' I keep knocking the door. 

"Honey, please, forgive me honey. I'm sorry" I keep bagging, but she remain silent.

"Yahh ! What's wrong with you Minsoo?!" Ljoe looks angry. "Hyejun already told me what actually happen. You should listen to her explainantion !" Ijust looked down, regret on what I just done. 

"____ accidental bump with him and make his coffee spill on his shoes and incidently that guy face same like Junhyung. That's all." Ljoe explain to me what actually happen. 

"Then how they know his name?" I asked him.

"They guy who told them. Please don't be so over protecting. You know she is hundred percently in love with you right?" Ljoe try to convience me. 

"Thanks Ljoe. Thank for explain it to me" 

"Its okay hyung. Now, go to and console her. I know she will be fine." I nodded and knock the door again. 

"Honey, please open the door." but she still not open the door.

"Honey, you love me right? If you do. Open the door please." and now the door open. I come in and see she was sitting on the corner. I come closer and back hug her. 

"I'm sorry honey. I love you." I whisper in her ear. I can see she looked down and hug her knee. I thighting my hug. "Don't you love me baby?" this time she turn around and looked at me. She hold my cheeks. "Did I hurt you?" She rub my cheek that she slap just now. 

"I deserved it honey. Its my fault after all." 

"I'm sorry for slapping you. I don't know you will acting like that." 

"Its okay. As long i know you love me." I giggles. 

"How do you know?" 

"There... You open the door right?" I pointed at the door. She smiling and huggged me. We kissed each other. This time more passionate and sweet. After kissing she broke it cause lack of air. She just smiling at me. 

"But honey, its hurt you know?" I rub my cheek and she kiss it. 

 

~~

No one POV. 

Today all of us are going back to Seoul. Since Minsoo and others Teen Top need to practice for their Arena tour in Japan so we need to back today.

"Minjoon ah, appa, eomma, samchon and imo apologize to you. Next time we came here again and ride that ship okay?" Minsoo feel sorry about last night, because he fight with you, Minjoon can't have a dinner at the cruise. 

"Its okay appa." Minjoon smile at him.

"Good boy !  Ppali take a shower, we need to hurry up. Go. go." Minsoo pat Minjoon sign he need his son hurry up.

After done packing stuff, all of you check out the hotel and the driver take all of you to KLIA airport. After arriving there, Minsoo give tickets to everyone. Since he is the leader, so he need to take care about it. Beside its become his habits.

"Bang ____ !!" you heard someone calling you from behind and you turn back to see who is he. 

"Oh Jaehyung !" He smiling at you. 

 

~~~

Your POV.

"Bang _____!!" i heard someone is calling me, so i turn around to see and its Jaehyung the guy we meet yesterday.

"Oh Jaehyung." he smiling at me.

"What are you doing here?" he asked me. 

"What else, going back to Seoul and you?" i asked him back. I can notice Minsoo were holding my hand very tight.

"Same with you to. OH ! Jamkaman ! Is he CAP? CAP from teen top?!" he pointed at Minsoo. 

"Yes he is, and intorduce my husband. Bang Minsoo." "Honey, he's Yong Jaehyung. We met yesterday." 

Jaehyung hand out his hand and shake with Minsoo. 

"And this Ljoe, Chunji, Niel, Ricky and Changjo. Hyejun is Ljoe wife." 

Jaehyung shake hand with everyone. "and who is the cute one is? your son?" He pointed at Minjoon. 

"Oh, He is Bang Minjoon. Our son. Minjoon, bow at samchon." Minjoon follow your insturction. 

"He is so cute just like you but why he don't look alike CAP?" I can see Jaehyung keep looking at both of them. 

"Hmm.. What flight you take Jaehyung shi?" I try to change the topics.

'How can he noticed Minjoon are not look alike Minsoo?' I thought in my mind. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~