a week to remember

chubby honey bunny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

chubby honey bunny: a week to remember
yunho/jaejoong
slice of life, fluff / pg13 / oneshot
Yunho, Jaejoong concluded, was possessed by a teenage girl.


prompts courtesy of adinie and leto-sama *o* thank you, they helped tons!
 


note: past is when yunho was a stud muffin until he found out about his condition. present is during the time when the couple met minseok and yoosu and everyone else. future is three years after that, when minseok is already eight years old... and the years after that.




 

present


 

 

Yunho, Jaejoong concluded, was possessed by a teenage girl. Last week, he was forced to join him in a Nicholas Sparks movie marathon which lasted for about an agonising eleven hours. He counted, and because he did, he knew it was more than that. Rounding off just makes life easier. It was odd, really, because Yunho has never been a fan of movies, specially romantic ones. According to him, it was pointless to watch someone else's love story when he could enjoy his own. Jaejoong blushed everytime he remembered.

Out of all the movies they've watched, A Walk to Remember was what stuck to him the most mainly because Yunho promised to take him to two places at the same time. He was excited at first, immediately asking his husband if he'd take him to ia too, but his excitement disappeared in a snap as soon as Yunho proudly stated "The DMZ border." In all fairness to him, he looked genuinely eager. Jaejoong wasn't, and he did not hesitate to let him know through nudging the taller man hardly on the side. Admittedly though, he enjoyed the movie no matter how much sadness it gave Yunho afterwards.

Jaejoong was thoroughly mad after the marathon. Who was Nicholas Sparks anyway and who gave him the right to write such depressing endings? If he could sue him for such a petty reason, he would. It's Nicholas' fault that Yunho's mood was down for almost one whole week. The children were worried but as soon as he told them why their mama - Byulyi has chosen the same endearments as Minseok's, much to Yunho's chagrin - was acting that way, they laughed it off and vowed to cheer him up. So far, none of them were successful.

"Papa, where's mama?"

Looking up from the makeup bag he's organising, he smiled at his daughter of two months and motioned for her to enter their room. "Is he not watching TV while devouring a tub of ice cream?" He asked rather seriously. It had become a daily occurrence that Jaejoong does not find it funny anymore.

Byulyi shook head head and sprawled out on her parents' bed. "Nope. Oppa's too busy with homework to pay attention to me."

Jaejoong sat down beside her and gently her hair. Having a daughter felt so refreshing. "What do you need from your mama?"

"I need to interview him for a group project. People and their jobs... you know, that sort of thing. I said in passing that he worked for some bigshot model and somehow, that stuck to my classmates and now I have to at least get a picture and an autograph of that model or else we'll all fail. Because of me. And I don't want that!"

He chuckled, pinching her on the cheek. "No worries, princess. We'll get that interview done in no time."





Probably not.

Jaejoong sighed for the umpteenth time. Yunho had gone missing for almost two hours and just when he was about to call for help, the man barged in their house carrying a cat. "Welcome home?" he said tentatively.

In Yunho's arms was a Russian Blue cat. Jaejoong knew because the owner of the cat was their neighbour, Kim Heechul. "Look, babe. My ."

Jaejoong choked. "P-?!"

"Yes. His name is Pookie."

"No. That is Heebum. You know, Heechul's cat."

"Nuh uh. Pookie is mine. Pookie is my squishy and he is mine. I will cuddle him everyday. I am his papa."

He quirked a brow. "Yunho, is this because the kids are calling you mama? Is this you being a rebel? Stealing people's cats claiming them as yours?!"

A chuckle escaped Yunho's lips. He held the cat closer to his chest and lightly hit Jaejoong on the arm. "No, silly. He's always been mine, just happened to land on the wrong owner."

"Don't let Heechul hear you say that." he replied with a frown. "Yunho, I'm serious. Give Heebum back to Heechul. I'm not up for some drama so please, have mercy on us all and just give the damn cat back."

"It's not my fault he couldn't take care of Pookie!"

"How could you even say that?"

"Well for your information, Mr. Kim, I found Pookie parading on the streets like nobody's business. I can't let the poor thing get kidnapped by someone else."

"So you kidnapped him yourself." the smaller man deadpanned. "Love, we've lived here long enough to know that Heebum runs away all the time but comes ba-"

"Then you just proved me right." The grin on Yunho's face was starting to piss Jaejoong off. He was going to do everything in his power to give the cat back to its real owner.





And give the cat back to its owner he did. When Yunho was taking his sweet time in the shower, Jaejoong put his ninja skils to test and grabbed Pookie - Heebum - who was slumbering on their bed, then sprinted out of their house towards Heechul's. The latter didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter