get some and then get dumped

chubby honey bunny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chb: get some and then get dumped
yunho/jaejoong
general / pg13 / oneshot
Contrary to popular belief, Momo is not lonely.

 

 

Changmin's usually calm and collected. No matter how much the situation calls for him to panic, he stays calm. Also, he doesn't snap so easily. So when Jaejoong steps inside the fast food chain and sees said man shouting at a waitress, he knows that something is definitely wrong.

"Do you even have a brain?!" Changmin rages, fists balled and it somehow looks like his veins are going to pop. Jaejoong frowns, approaching the raging man slowly. He feels bad for the waitress who looks as if she's about to cry. "Did it look like I was done eating? I'm pretty sure you're not stupid to not know the answer to that."

"Shim Changmin!" Jaejoong hisses, pulling Changmin to his side. "You're humiliating her!"

"It's her fault!" he replies, pointing an accusing finger at the waitress who shakes her head. Jaejoong could tell how scared she is. He sighs.

"Calm your , Shim. And sit down. We'll talk about this like civilized adults. You too..." Jaejoong says, leaning close to the girl to read her name tag. "...Yoobi." He borrows Yoobi from her co-workers and they all settle down at a table in the secluded area of the chain. Once seated down, he gives Changmin a stern look. "Start talking."

"I ordered food and then sat on a table when I felt the need to pee. So I got up and went to the restroom. When I came back, my food was gone and I saw her throwing it in the trash."

"Only because I...I thought he was done." Yoobi reasons out, voice small and a little shaky.

"Right. Of course I'm done...even when I haven't even touched it yet."

"You just have to be a about it, don't you?"

Changmin might be a sometimes but only to him. Not to anyone else, specially girls. For him to on a lady means that something is really up.

"Changmin you're better than this. What happened?"

After what it seems like an eternity of silence,  the man in question speaks up. "I got dumped."

"What."

"You heard what I said."

"No, I mean, yes...but-- how come I don't know you've had your eyes on someone already?"

Changmin sighs, burying his face on his hands. "That's because I didn't tell you. Or anyone. I wanted it to be a surprise." Beside Jaejoong, Yoobi keeps shut and listens intently to Changmin's story

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter