08

Miss cheater (hiatus)

Guess who's back? :3


Jessica woke up from a weird dream. She dreamed that she was married to a man. He had black hair and was in a business suit while she was wearing an approan. They had three kids named Daehyun, Taehyun and Minhee. Her mans face, it looked so familiar still she didnt know where she saw it before. She quickly got out of bed and got ready for school. She wanted to see her ex so badly. When she took a seat at the dinning table her parents and sister gave her a weird stare.

"What?"

She asked when she noticed her families gaze to her.

"What are you doing up so early unnie?"

"Preparing for school, what else?"

"Well honey most of the time you would be throwing your alarm clock to the wall and trying to sleep again at this time"

Her mom said while putting down her tablet. Her father just went back reading his newspaper while Krystal was looking at her like she said something really weird.

"Unnie are you sick or something?"

Krystal said while putting her hand on her sisters forehead. Jessica just swatted her sisters hand away and started to eat her breakfast.

"Im not sick, mostly of the time I dont have a reason to get out of my bed early... But this time its different"

"Whats the reason unnie?"

Her mother and little sister became curious while Jessica just rolled her eyes.

"There is this stubborn guy, okay?"

"Oh... Are you inlove with him? But from what I thought is that you have a boyfriend for each week"

Krystal said while stuffing with bread. Jessica just rolled her eyes at her, ever since Krystal became friends with this girl named Seulgi she started to eat more then she used to.

"Im not inlove with him, Im trying to become friends with him since his bestfriend is Tiffany's cousin and because Tiffany and her cousin hang out alot his bestfriends would tag along too and only one of his bestfriends is cold to me... So Im trying to befriend him"

"Whats his name?"

"Who's name?"

"Duh that guy that is cold to you"

"Oh... Kwon Yul"

Krystals jaw dropped hearing his name. Did she just hear that right? Does she mean the Kwon Yul of middle school or an other guy with the same name?

"Kwon Yul as in your ex you dumped infront of the whole school?"

"Yeah why?"

Krystals eyes widened, she never knew her sister wanted to be friends with one of her ex's. And why him? That poor guys suffered so much already and she wants to be friends with him after what she had done.

"No wonder he is cold towards you, unnie dont let him suffer more then he already did okay? Go easy on him, dont force him to things. He suffered because of you remember?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah right"

 

Jessica arrived at school early, there were only a few students. She went to the rooftop and decided to wait for him there. She sat near the door and started to play with her phone to kill some time. Suddenly the door opened and he walked towards the railing and watched the view. She diceded to hide for him. He held the necklace and just stared at the sky.

"What should I do? I deleted all our pictures in my phone, I moved to Japan to forget her... But how... How come I cant forget her?"

He suddenly said, Jessica could hear it clearly and she felt something weird that she never felt before. It was a feeling of guilt.

"Please help me, she keeps on chasing after me, she wants to be friends with me but... But I cant forget about her as my ex-girlfriend... What should I do?"

Jessica just realised what she was doing to Yul by asking if they still could be friends and actually kind of bugging him the whole time. After awhile when Yul went to his class she decided to go to her class too. With alot of things in mind she entered her classroom and sat at her seat. The whole class she was looking out of the window or spacing out. When it was break time she went to the rooftop and decided to eat there today.

"Maybe I should just search for a new boyfriend to just forget about it"

She said to herself as she was just staring at her sandwiches. She didnt touch her food for the whole day. Still the words of Yul kept on intruding her mind and made her feel bad as hell.

"You, Jin come here"

Jessica decided to just try to get rid of those thoughts by getting herself a new 'dog'. A tall guy with brown hair approached her with a questioning look on his face.

"Yeah?"

"You are good in giving great parties right?"

The boy smiled when Jessica asked about his party's he sometime gives when there is something special like when they won a game or when it was a holiday or just when they felt like it.

"Yes... Yes I am, need one?"

"Yes, I want you to organize an awesome party, loud music, drinks, food, lasers, fome, smoke... Everything you can come up with"

"Ofcourse I can do that, Eunhyuk and I will take care of everything, all your demands"

He said with a bright smile, Jessica knew Jin because they once did a project together. Jin is a sweet guy, he is single but he is to good to play with so Jessica just often hangs out with him like friends.

"Good when do you think everything is done?"

"I think... Maybe this Saturday"

"Thats awesome! Invite all the people you know in this school, this is going to be big"

"Awesome, I will inform you when everything is settled"

"Thanks Jin!"

She gave him a quick hug and then ran to her car. Jin just shook his head seeing how happy she was and running towards her car like alittle kid.

 


_pinocchio_ out *peacesign*

ps sorry for the crappy update