04

Miss cheater (hiatus)

Aiden: Hey guys come on I want to go out~

Yul: Just wait a sec Yoong has to fix his hair

Yoong: We can go!

Yoong rushed to the door and put on a jacket and his shoes. They went out and headed to the mall. They wandered around and stopped at some shops. They bought some new stuff like clothes and sport stuff. They also bought a new HD recorder. They decided to look for a cafe so they could rest but they lost Aiden. 

Yul: Where is that guy?

Yoong: Aish he is such a trouble maker huh?

Taeng: Try to call him

Yul took out his phone and dialed his number but his call got rejected.

Yul: Im so gonna kill him if we find him

 


 

I saw my favorite girl standing infront of a womans fashion shop. I stopped in my track while my hyungs just kept on walking. I lost them and I just decided to say hi to my sweet sweet girl. I ran towards her and yelled her name but before she could turn around I jumped on her back.

Aiden: Fany Fany Tiffany~

Tiffany: Who is it

Aiden: Tssk dont recognize your baby boy?

Tiffany: Eh?........ Aiden?

Aiden: Yay! 

I jumped of of her back and she turned around, I showed her my dork smile and she gave me a tight hug. Maybe to tight.... Well I cant blame her she just missed her llama.

Tiffany: Oh my gawd I missed you so so so so so so so so so much llama~

Aiden: I-I............ m-missed y-ou too, to ti-..............

I patted her back as I couldnt finish my sentnce because of the lack of air.

Tiffany: Am I killing you?

Aiden: U-u-huh

Tiffany: Oh said so then

She let go of me and fixed my shirt and jacket and even my hair.

Aiden: You still have this habbit dont ya?

Tiffany: Yah~ I only do it when with you

Aiden: Oh so uhm you seeing guys?

Tiffany: No?~

Aiden: Fany~ I told you to stop with that, I dont like seeing you play with someones heart you know that...... They dont deserve that even if its a jerk.

Tiffany: I know but I cant help it baby boy~

She pulled me closer and put her hands in my neck, she would always be like this when she wanted me to give in to her. Some people even thought we were couple as she did that to me even our family and we got in deep trouble for that. Well my mom and her mom werent against it but the rest of the family found it disgusting.

Tiffany: Please baby boy~ can you let me be me?

Aiden: Uhm..................... I dont th-

Hello? Damn, pick up the phone ya? HELLO? Oh, meori apa!

Tiffany: Oh my gawd you still have that ringtone?

Aiden: Uhuh I like it

I took out my phone and when I saw Taeng was calling I hurridly accepted the call. Tiffant didnt let go of me for the whole time.

Aiden: Yobose-

Taeng: YAH WHERE ARE YOU?!

I held the phone away from my ear and I really think he made me deaf this time.

 

 

 


 

 

 

I will continue this chapter tomorrow Im having an idea for a new story and Im going to make it before I forget