03

Miss cheater (hiatus)

"Come on we have to catch a plane"

"Yeah Im trying but my suitcase wont close"

Aiden had trouble with closing his suitcase and jumped on it a few times.

"Maybe you shouldnt have packed so many clothes in one suitcase!"

Yul was starting to lose his patient. He walked towards Aiden and pushed him away. He jumped on the suitcase and then sat on it and closed it.

"Okay done go go go"

"Wait Yul!"

Yul was already gone and the three boys hastily took their suitcases and ran after him. Yoong wel once while running because he had to carry the most suitcases. Aiden quickly helped him and then they continued running to the car that was waiting for them outside. They put their suitcases in the trunk and when the trunk was full they put the suitcases on the last row of chairs in the car. They went off to the airport, the ride was not really quiet. Taeng and Aiden were singing along with the radio while Yoong was drumming on the beat. Yul was staring outside the window and didnt said anything like always. He was in deep thought of the worst day he ever had back in middleschool.


"Jessica~"

"Hmh?"

"I love you"

"Hmh"

"Jessica?"

"Hmh"

"Want to go to the theatre after school?"

"I dont know"

"Jessica"

"Hmh"

"Your looking beautiful and really cute with your school uniform you know?"

"Okay"

Yul was smiling like an idiot because he was always the happiest person in the world when he was with her. He didnt care that she would treat him cold. He loved her with all his heart and nothing could change that. Jessica grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the schools garden where it was packed with students. He intertwined their fingers and they slowed down. He was smiling while she had a cold face. All the students looked at them with a weird face. Nobody liked that couple. They thought Jessica and he were to different to be dating.

"Jessica I love you~"

"You are so annoying you know!"

She swatted his hand away and had an annoying expression on her face. He looked shocked and al the students were staring at them.

"J-Jessica"

"Dont say a single word anymore! You are all clingy and so...... so....... so mr. perfect!"

"I-I can change that"

"I dont want that. Everyone is always like oh Kwon Yul is so perfect he is the ideal person, he is never moody different then that ice princess Jessica Jung Soo-Yeon.... You know how annoying that is to hear that and you never even chnage it"

"B-but I thought"

"You thought wrong, i know I know Jessica I love you, Jessica you are so cute today Jessica you are so beautiful today~...... Its freaking annoying to hear that every second your next to me"

"Jessica I-I didnt know, please forgive me"

"Nope, hey I have big news for all of you! This mommy's boy and I?"

She grabbed his arm tightly and he winced in pain.

"We are done"

She let go fo him and he had a shocked expression on his face again. She slowly slid the couple ring of her finger and held her hand out to him with the ring in her palm. He didnt react so she just put it in his pocket, she patted the pocket smiled at him and walked away. He just stood there still shocked of what just happend. He slowly walked to his next class, fortunatly he wasnt in the same class as Jessica. Luckily it was Friday for him so he could cry his heart out the whole weekend.


 

Yul brought his hand to his neck. He had the two rings on a necklace. He was mad at her and he didnt wanted to see her again but he was feeling empty since she broke up with him. He got his phone from his pocket and went to the gallery. He hated her but her cold face would calm him down. He felt his throat tighten and his chest was getting heavy. His eyes began to burn. 

"Its time to move on huh?"

He mumbled luckily that nobody heard it.

"Bye Jessica-shii"

He brought his thumb to the delete icon and deleted the pic of her, the last pic he had of Korea in his phone. He sighed heavy and looked at the time. It was 4.35 am and they almost reached the airport. He slid his phone back in his pocket and continued taring out of the window. He was feeling a little better after deleting that picture of his ex-girlfriend. 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: LIKE IT? I HOPE SO