01

Miss cheater (hiatus)

"Sica please dont leave me"

The boy pleaded while sitting on his knees infront of the brunette. A tear rolled down his cheeck as he pleaded her to stay. She looked down and smirked. This sight of seeing how hopeless a boy can be over a girl. She always enjoyed every second of playing with other peoples feelings. She felt good when she would do that. 

"And why should I stay?"

"I-I will do everything for you, please just stay with me"

He started to cry. Jessica kneeled down, she kissed the boy but when he was to respond she pushed him away and he was now lying on the ground. She got up and looked down to him still with an evil smirk plastered on her face.

"How pathetic boys can be"

"Jessica"

She stepped over his legs and made her way out of his appartement. Before she closed the door she heard him scream her name. When she finally was out of the appartement she closed the door and held her ear on the door. He was still screaming her name.

"Jessica please come back!"

She heard him cry outloud. She scoffed and mumbled something.

"tssk How pathetic can you be?"

She walked out of the building and stepped inside her car. The driver immidiatly drove of and headed to her appartement. She told her driver to wait outside because she wasnt planning to stay there for long. She felt great now. She didnt like that Heechul guy at all. She hated him because he was really bosy and so diva-ish. He always told her that she had to say he looked good. She didnt even got any compliments from him. It was a real douchebag. A real dumb douchebag. Everybody knows you have to tell her she is pretty every minute of the day when your dating her. She loves to be praised and she always acts like she is on the top of the world. After she broke up with the cutest boy in middleschool she felt awesome. She loved to hurt people like that. The only thing she didnt want was him to move to Japan. She wanted to embarres him more infront of people. She hated him because he was the mister perfect of the school. Everybody liked him. Everybody said he was the ideal person to be with. And Jessica? They said Jessica was a mean cold . The only one who didnt thought that in the school was him. But jessica couldnt see that and she wanted to let him feel what she felt. In these days she still didnt regret what she did to him and just keeps on doing what she does. Playing with peoples feelings.

"Bring me to Tiffany"

"Yes miss Jung"

He took left and he headed straight to Tiffany's house. They arrived at her house after 20 minutes. She got out of the car and stopped at the drivers window.

"I am staying here for the night you can go home"

"Yes miss Jung, have a good night"

"You too"

He drove of and Jessica went to the main door of Tiffany's house. She got inside and went to the livingroom. She found Tiffany and Seohyun being lazy on the couch while watching ring the bell.

"Wow you two look terrible"

Tiffany and Seohyun looked up and smiled as they saw their ice princess. They stood up and gave her a hug.

"What brings you here Jess?"

"Oh I just broke up with Heechul"

She faked a tear and they all laughed

"Was going to be time you know"

"I know Seo"

"Okay want something to drink?"

"Uhm yeah cola Tiff"

"Okay~ be right back~"

Tiffany left to the kitchen and Jessica and Seohyun sat on the couch and watched ring the bell.

"How is Yongwha?"

"He is getting boring"

"Haha break his heart"

"I am planning to at school tomorrow"

"Nice Seo-baby"

"Yeah I know I learned it all from you"

"Haha good girl"

"Ne~"

"Here is your cola Jessie"

"Thanks Tiff... How is Siwon?"

"So annoying!~"

"Haha what did he do?"

"He always says Tiffany your so pretty Tiffany your so y Tiffany your so beautiful Tiffany your so cute Tiffany I love you so much... I dont like that kind of boys"

"I understand you completly"

"Lets do something fun tomorrow"

"What is in your mind Seo-baby?"

"Jessica has still got Sungmin, I still got Yongwha and you still have Siwon, right?"

"Yeah..."

"Lets invite them to the garden at lunchtime you know when its all packed"

"Okay go on"

"And then bam bye bye Sung Si and Yong"

"You are so so smart Seo-baby, I am so so proud of you~"

Jessica said while pinching Seohyuns cheeks. Seohyun took Jessica's hands away and looked her in the eyes.

"That hurts alot Jess"

"Oh Im sorry Seo-baby"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

First chap what do you think?