Your Shadow

Your Shadow

This is my drawing of Suho in a sad mood.

The night was cold and you were sitting at the window of your room reading a book. Suddenly someone calls your name. "Lilly..... Lilly... LILLY"

you turn to see who was it and it was Suho. "Lilly, wanna go to the new cafe after school tomorrow?" you just nod your head. "Great, see you tomorrow morning". Ok, you live next door to him and since you were kids you and Suho are close. 

The next morning you got up early and get ready for school. "Ahh *you yawn* it's still too early to go to shool" you look through your window and saw Suho shirtless and you froze then he close the light of his room. Your mom came in and saw you looking at the window "Lilly, what are you looking at?" you snap out of it and take your bag and went out. As you were walking someone tap you on the shoulder and you turn around "Suho?" you said in shock. "Hey, why are you leaving without me?" Suho question you while putting his hands over your shoulder. "I thought you already gone to school" He smiled and shook your face while saying "Why would i go to school alone" Then you walk with him silently because in your mind you still see him shirtless. 

*The school bell rang* It's already time for lunch. You ask Suho if he wanted to have lunch with you because your mom made kimbap and he said yes. While eating you ask Suho what was going on because he was really exited for the past 2 days and he just smile and reply "I think i'm in love" you look at him in disbelief "You, in love? who might that girl be. do i know this person?" He look at you while eating the kimbap and said " yes you know her and we are close friends" You began to silent and then you started thing king *close friends, does he mean me?* you start questioning in you mind because in secret you really like him. "Hey Lilly, do you think i'm brave enough to tell her that i like her?" you look at him and ask "who is this girl suho?" he made an angry face and said " you did not answer my question" you grab a book and hit his head while saying that his an idiot and yes he is brave. " I'm going to tell her my feelings tomorrow and i want you to be there too" then you started questioning yourself more *is it me? is he going to confess to me? is he just saying things like this so that i think there was another girl he is going to confess to but really it's me?* you finish eating and you and Suho went back to class.

School is over. You and Suho walked to the new cafe that Suho ask you to go with him yesterday. Suho look at you because you were really quiet and then he put his right hand on to your face. "Yah, what are you doing SUHO!" he laugh and ask "why are you so quiet?" "Its nothing really". When you were at the cafe with Suho you asked him so many question about the girl but he just wont say anything about her. "If you want to know who she is then go with me to see her tomorrow"

The next day you waited for Suho to go to school together. Suddenly Luhan oppa came to you and ask you why were you standing alone. " I'm waiting for Suho, oppa why are you here?' he smile and just run away. You shook your head thinking *this guy is nuts* then Suho came out and you guys walk to school together like always. As time passes... it's already time for you to meet the girl that Suho like.

"Suho-ah, why are we at the school roof?" then a girl came while holding a letter. "Lilly-ah, this is her. I'm going to confess now so please stay here because i need you". Your heart broke as you watch him holding her hands and saying that he likes her.

Days after that you started to distance yourself from Suho and his lover. One week after the mid-year exam Suho approach you "Lilly-ah, i have something to show you" You smile and ask him what is it. He show you a white dress and you just smile.. "Go and try it' he said. You were happy that Suho gave that dress to you and you went to the lady room to change and then show it to him. "Yah, it's perfect... she is going to love this" Your smile  turn upside down.. " this dress is for who Suho?" you asked him and he said it's for his lover and that he just wanted to see if it's good or not before giving it to her and after that Suho just keep on coming to you asking you about things and wanting you to help him do stuff. You can't run from him anymore because he just kept on coming to you.

It's almost the end of the month September. You went out to have a walk by yourself at night. Then Taemin and D.O came to you as you walk alone at the park. "yah! what are you doing here alone Lilly?" Taemin asked. "I'm just walking" D.O looked at you and whispered to Taemin "Yah, i'm worried.. lets walk with her until she go home" Taemin nod.

The next day Suho came to your class and asked to see you. The teacher gave him permission to see you so you went out of class to see him."Lilly, I'm going to the tree house today" you look at him. "and i'm bringing ******** there too" * i put ******** because i just don't want to put a name for this girl* you heard a soud like glass shattered and asked Suho if he heard it and he said no *it was her heart*  "So are you ok with it?" *the tree house is the place where you and suho would run too when you wanted to play or share stories..it's like a sacret place for you and him only* "Amm.. yeah, yes sure" awkwardly you answered."Great!' he shouted.

When school ended you ran home as fast as you can and you lock yourself in your room.

You started to cry and write in your dairy. You gave him your love but he never notice it. You then went out with your oppa..suddenly you fainted. You were rush to the hospital and the doctor said that if you don't have a donor soon you'll die. Your oppa cried with your parents. *you are sick. you have a hole in your heart. when you were 8 the doctor said that you would only live until you were 15 but you pass that age and now 17*

The next day you went to school even though your parents ask you not to. You went to school alone because Suho is busy with his lover since he confess to her. When school was over you walked to the cafe that you fist came with Suho but on the way there a car came fast and hit you. You were rush again to the hospital. D.O saw what happen and ran to Suho and tell him what happen. Suho and your family go to the hospital as fast as they could.. Suho got to see you for a moment and in that moment you confess your love to him and that you always give him hints that you like him and then you talked with your oppa. The doctor take you to the surgery room. 3 hours past and the doctor came out. "Doctor how is Lilly, is she ok?" Suho shook the doctor while asking. The doctor lower his head and said " I'm sorry but we lost her" Suho drop and cry his hearts out. your parents and oppa did the same. At your funeral your oppa gave your diary to Suho because before you went to surgery you told your oppa to give her diary to suho if you die.

Suho went home and sit at the window of his room because you and him always talked there..his room and your room face each other. Holding the book he opens it and read your diary and there the last chapter in you diary stated.

I love you Suho. I always look at you and smile at you. You were always there for me but now you are not. you have left me for someone else.

I know that you really like her thats why i've been running away from you but you just kept coming back. I gave up and bear the pain of seeing you and helping you with her.

It really hurts me but i don't want to see the one i love have problems in his love life so i helped you.

I really do love you Suho and even if it hurts my heart i'll always pray for your happiness. 

Suho fell on the floor crying and hugging the book while screaming "you stupid girl" he look at your room again and he scram "yah, I LOVE YOU since we were 10. I love you so much that i couldn't face you but i was scared to tell you. I was scared that you would leave me because i like you. Lillyana Rose I LOVE YOU!" Suho scream while looking at your room through his window.

 

THE END... Please do comment about this one-shot story because this is my first time.