|Caught Myself in a Hideaway|

"What If" Teen Top One-Shots

 

 

Let go

 

 

Ricky had no intention of withdrawing his chopsticks away from the last piece of chicken. Hell to the no, and he was not going to give it to the god damn brat of Changjo, who apparently wasn’t going to let go either.

 

 

You let go” the raven haired boy retorted.

 

 

Despite the well-known fact that Ricky’s love for food surpassed the heavens, him taking food preparations very seriously, he wasn’t an edacious person. Sure he found happiness in food, feeling complete bliss after each meal. Nonetheless, he didn’t mind sharing his happiness with others. Like for example, Niel or Chunji nor would he mind with Cap or Ljoe…

 

 

On the other hand, he definitely wasn’t going to share –teammate or not- nor give away his happiness to the tenacious male in front of him.

 

 

Why?

 

 

Simply because Ricky despised the other’s complete existence of course.

 

 

Changjo always had to emulate Ricky, if it wasn’t that, he’d always try to make Ricky look bad. Like in this exact moment. There were plenty of dishes and side dishes left, just why the hell did the brunette want the last piece of chicken out of all the variety of options he could choose from!

 

 

To spite him of course. 

 

 

“Here we go again” Niel stated with a roll of the eyes as he picked at the food on his plate. The others members groans fell on deaf ears as usual.

The oldest from the pair was not at all surprised that he was witnessing the repetitive scene of the dancers arguing. Again. They had quarreled at breakfast, in the car and now lunch. Niel wouldn’t be surprised if they argued in their sleep! It was like a day to day thing for his two dongsaengs.

 

 

But two could play this game since Ricky always got a kick at riling the other up as well.

 

“Listen here jjinbbang,” Ricky pointed his chopsticks at the other a moment before placing them on the table, “let go if you don’t want to lose a finger,” and swiftly snatched Chunji’s fork from his hand, positioning the utensil behind his ear with a fist “plus weren’t you on a diet? It doesn’t seem to be working jjinbbang

 

 

Changjo showed no sign of fear towards the brunette’s hostility, but his anger was evident as he narrowed his straight eyebrows at the other male while his hands kept an even tighter grip on the wooden sticks. Ricky smirked knowing that he had accomplished his objective seeing that the dancer was so pissed to the point of breaking the chopsticks.

 

 

“Touched a soft spot did I, jjinbang?” Ricky’s taunting seemed to do it, because suddenly Changjo got up roughly from his chair, shaking the table. The maknaes’ expression grew sour by the second, ”Do not call me ing jjinbbang!”

 

 

“Oh then how about fat ? I think it suits you perfectly”

 

 

“Who are you calling fat , fat ?” Changjo shot back, leaning over the table as Ricky did the same.  Both boys having completely forgotten about the chicken at this point - the reason for today’s dispute - too preoccupied with being at each other’s throats.

 

 

“I have evidence, would you like to see the photos from two years ago?” Ricky challenged with a tilt to the head.

 

 

ENOUGH!” Cap’s bellow put a halt to the bickering. Being the leader meant he couldn’t just continue watching. He had to intervene since what was happening was completely unbelievable. He withdrew the fork that Ricky was going to use as a weapon and tugged Changjo to his seat. ”Quit acting like children and act like civilized people for goodness sake! Fighting over chicken, really?”. The youngest members of the group cowered at the scolding and didn’t dare look at Cap’s discontented features until their leader called L.Joe out. Then did they peer from curiosity.

 

 

The blonde who was ignoring the whole situation was oblivious to why Cap was calling him out,”Y-yeah hyung?”

 

 

“Eat it.”

 

 

L.Joe’s puzzled expression didn’t diminish one bit,”Excuse me?”

 

 

Eat.the.piece.of.chicken

 

 

“I’m kinda full-“ With one look, L.Joe shut up and swallowed the morsel without a thought.

 

 

L.Joe knew better than to go against the rapper’s wishes, especially at how foul the mood turned out. So without further delay, he ended up doing what he was told but forgetting how to chew in the process. Which led up to Chunji patting his back.

 

 

“There, now neither of you got to eat it,” the eldest paused for a moment, gears grinding in his head,” or  I could always order as much batches of chicken and make the two of you eat it all as a lesson”

 

 

“You don’t have to go that extent hyung, we’ll behave” Changjo assured and Ricky nodded along, “Promise”.

 

 

The dancers kept their word, both sitting quietly in the van as they headed to groups’ next schedule for the day. Ricky wasn’t aware that Changjo was sitting in the back until he felt a kick against his seat. He turned around to give the brat a piece of his mind, “Look you abomination-“

 

 

“Cap hyung, Ricky’s bothering me” Changjo whined out as he leaned onto the leader’s almost still figure, shaking his arm.

 

 

“Ricky what did I tell you?” the eldest grumbled out.

 

 

“But hyung! He start-“ Ricky tried to defend himself. He was behaving just like he promised, listening to music, until Changjo decided to be the annoying he was. Now he was going to get in trouble.

 

 

“I do not want to hear it Ricky, for once just act your age and stop acting childish.” And with that Cap resumed his nap.

 

 

Act my age? ME? Tell that to the devil whose clinging on to you like a leech! Was what he wanted to point out.

 

 

Ricky was fuming. If anyone was immature it was the brunette who was leaning his head onto the leader’s shoulder. The smirk plastered on his face revealing his satisfaction. Changjo had won this round, but Ricky will, will come out as victorious in the next!

 

 

Ricky wished he could act his age. It wasn’t his plan to be labeled as the ‘lovely’ and ‘cute’ member of the group. He was practically forced to play the fake maknae for Changjo’s sake. Thanks to the idiot behind him he had to act as the ditzy and aegyo-filled member of the group. Like what the flipping , Ricky was older and he had every right to act his own age. Not by days, not by weeks. No, almost a lousy year. Screw being considered Changjo’s chingu, he was practically the other’s hyung. He really could not stress this important piece of information enough every time someone asked if he was the maknae.

 

 

He acknowledges the fact that he’s cute, yes, it was in his DNA to be blessed with never-aging boyish looks. Handsome, of course, anyone with eyes would agree to that. But he was a goddamn manly freaking man. Which the majority failed to see, since he had an ‘image’ to keep in the public’s eyes.

 

 

No matter how many times he has insisted that he wasn’t technically thee youngest constituent of the group, it didn’t stop his fans from cooing at how adorable he was - some going as far to pinch his cheeks at the fan signings- and how even his own members would designate the brunette as the aegyo representee whenever the occasion called for it. They even dared to coddle him once and awhile!

 

 

Well, it wasn’t that bad, because he did like the attention. He preferred being spoiled by the others than their constant teasing.

 

 

Maybe if he worked out along with Cap he could appear more grown-up. But then that meant he would have to go on a diet. The thought of having to sacrifice his late-night snacks and having to only eat 6 meals a day made him gasp out loud, earning a questioning look from Niel. 

 

 

Ricky shrugged his shoulders and laughed his famous giggle that worked for times like this,”Nothing Nielie”. The main vocalist smiled and ruffled the younger boy’s bangs and continued playing with his cellphone.

 

 

Ricky sighed as he stared at the clouds from out the window. He had to admit, being cute was handy and wasn’t that all bad. He supposed people found him more approachable and they liked him a lot better for it.

 

 

***

 

 

Just when Ricky thought his hatred for Changjo couldn’t exceed, he was proved wrong. After being scolded at by Cap hyung earlier in the week, he decided that he would try to ignore the bastard’s presence. He tried to reduce his bluntness that he recalled Chunji categorizing it as sassiness when they had a conversation the other day, “There's only one thing that keeps me from breaking that idiot in half is the fact that I don't want two idiots around making my life a living hell”.

 

 

He earned a hit to the head for that statement. He bit his tongue back from saying that he got that so-called sassiness from the other, but he didn’t want to get a headache.

 

 

Ricky went as far as ignoring the dancer at home. He would hang out in Niel’s room for the mean time or at the company and busy himself with practice.

 

 

He was doing so well from keeping his mouth shut and behaving that he had almost forgotten there was a sixth member in the group. Almost. Until Changjo proved to be his usual unbearable self.

 

 

Apparently Changjo couldn’t stand to see Ricky in peace because the whole day he found opportunities to defy him. First, humiliating him on broadcast. Saying how he regarded Ricky more as a dongsaeng. What really ticked him off was the fact that Changjo had the nerve to wrap his arm nonchalantly over his shoulder. When the interviewer noona asked him to elaborate, Ricky refrained himself from looking up. That and because the position –the raven haired boy had him in a somewhat loose headlock- he was in didn’t allow him to, thankfully. He didn’t want to see the eating grin that he knew the other was displaying or else he’d lose it.

 

 

“Well, since I’m more masculine and he’s quite feeble, I see Ricky and I want to take care of him”

 

 

“Oh my, Ricky-ssi! Then you must depend on one another. You’re very good friends am I right?”. Ricky smiled sweetly at the lady and released himself from Changjo’s hold,”Yeah! We’re so close that I’m the only who gets to see him cry, isn’t that right Jongie?”, and opted for pinching the flustered male, hoping it came out as a friendly manner for the cameras. Changjo could only laugh along to prevent from lashing out on the brunette.

 

 

Later on commercial break the real maknae let his calm façade down once the staff was out of sight and turned Ricky roughly towards him, “Just what the hell do you think you’re saying?”

 

 

Ricky maintained his composure with crossed arms,”If you stop telling lies about me, I'll stop telling the truth about you”

 

 

The taller boy scoffed, “I am not a crybaby!” but his slight pout said otherwise. Ricky waved him away,”Yeah, sure, whatever helps you sleep at night”. Though the other denied it, Ricky did recall a few months back when he saw the other obviously crying. What excuse could the other come up with? He was sweating through his eyes? Yeah right.

 

 

Oh but that was only the beginning of Ricky’s torture, because later in the week they had a photo shoot for a magazine in pairs. When he was informed that he was assigned with Changjo he couldn’t hide his disgust. The brunette stomped his way over to the room where L.Joe was to complain. The rapper was looking himself over before it was his turn.

 

 

“Hyung this is all your fault!” Ricky dropped his body dramatically onto the cushioned seat next to the other. L.Joe continued revising his makeup, not completely surprised at the fact that Ricky was going to whine about the youngest member,”What happened this time?”

 

 

“Since you left me for Chunji hyung in the beginning, I am forever paired with that jerk!” And the one time Ricky wasn’t paired with him, he wanted to be! It turned out that the group had to film a fighting scene a long way back for their comeback and when Ricky found out, he was so eager to roughhouse with Changjo, to get him back for whatever he had done to him back then.

 

 

But no.

 

 

He just had to be paired with Chunji.

 

 

The blonde spun his chair to face the brunette, “I’ve told you a million times Ricky. It’s because the CEO saw that you two had more chemistry,” Ricky thought that their CEO was completely insane, ”plus, Chanhee is closer to my ideal type and we’re both 93liners’”. The last part got drowned out by the director that called for Ricky and Changjo.

 

 

Ricky let his head fall back and groaned, sinking his body even further into the chair. L.Joe got him up and pushed him out the door, “Now go along, you’ll survive”. Well if Ricky had survived the one time he had to film secret garden with the devil, then he supposed he could survive a simple photo shoot. The good thing was that they would be working with a female model as well, so all he had to do was imagine it was him and the model.

 

 

He of course, spoke to soon because Ricky finished the shoot with a permanent scowl due to Changjo acting like the cocky bastard he was throughout the shoot, flaunting his muscled body whenever he could, shunning Ricky in the process. It just really annoyed the brunette how full of himself Changjo was. The other was always constantly outdoing him. Ricky got praised for doing a certain pose with the model by the photographer and Changjo would have to top it by doing an even better pose, the photographer encouraging him to do something even riskier. Now where did that leave him? Completely cast aside, awkwardly watching the taller male with the model. And when Ricky asked to see the final cuts he was only in 5 of them out of 15.

 

 

It really wasn’t fair!

 

 

Ricky was usually good at tolerating the other male’s antics that annoyed him tremendously to no end.  However, his patience proved to have reached its limit later in the week while they were in the dorm. The two youngest members were the only ones present because it seemed the others had things to tend to. So Ricky figured he would take advantage of the rare free day they were given to go out for awhile.

 

 

Changjo had entered their room in the moment that Ricky finished putting a clean t-shirt on. He gave the smalled boy a look over and snickered, ”Have you looked in the mirror? You look ridiculous”

 

 

What?” he asked defensively, knitting his thick eyebrows at the dancer. Ricky knew he looked just fine, if anyone looked ridiculous it was Changjo wearing hello kitty boxers.

 

 

“I said-“ Changjo was cut off short as Ricky grabbed his shirt, slamming him against the mirror.

 

 

He was sick of the others snarky uncalled for remarks. Ricky hadn’t even paid attention to the other lately, choosing to ignore him. But this punk just would not leave him alone.

 

 

Changjo hadn’t even blinked before he was thrown agressively against the cold glass, grunting at the impact.

 

 

“Have you seen yourself in a mirror, ‘cause you look like a unicorn on you” It wasn’t Ricky’s best comeback, but he was too angry to formulate a better insult. Changjo didn’t flinch at all at the fuming male’s venomous tone. He actually got quite the kick to have achieved getting him out of his skin. The adrenaline he would get every time he would bug Ricky had come back once again. He was bothering him a lot more recently, but Ricky was persistent and would ignore him completely. What Changjo didn’t expect that his simple remark would be the cause for the brunette to lash out at him.

 

 

Changjo received Ricky’s angry glare through the mirror with a smirk, ”Matter a fact I have, and I am absolutely y compared to you”. Ricky released an infuriated groan and got a hold of Changjo’s jet black hair and flung him on the floor. He scrambled on top of the other, trapping the taken aback boy’s torso.  

 

 

“You have no idea how much I ing hate you,” Ricky spat out as he dug his nails into Changjo’s unclothed shoulders, “God I can’t ing stand you, I could just, just-“

 

 

“ me?” Changjo panted out. Ricky was thinking more of the lines of - Wait what?

 

 

Ricky was too blinded by hate and anger to actually see how Changjo was taking his harsh treatment. He was too caught up in the moment to notice how flustered the male below him was. Ricky expected to get hit back, not for Changjo to be so passive biting his lips as he stared at Ricky with what seemed to be…

 

 

Lust?

 

 

Ricky shuffled to get off of the other’s heated body only to stop to hear the other moan out loud. It appeared Ricky had his knee against the other’s crotch.

 

 

Whoops.

 

 

The brunette didnn’t imagine the situation to end up like this and quickly got up before things began getting even weirder, ”Are you always this stupid, or are you making a special effort today?,” he rolled his eyes and scoffed irritatedly, “There is no way I’d you out of all people, I do not like you Choi Jonghyun” Ricky spared a glared at the boy on spread out on the floor before turning on his heels to leave.

 

 

Changjo still disheveled reached out for his ankle, stopping Ricky in his tracks, ”Not even a bit interested?”

 

 

“Are you not listening? Are you really that thick headed? I hate your existence and there is no way am I wasting more of my time having this meaningless conversation with you” and with that Ricky tugged his ankle out of the other’s grip and slammed the door on his way out, huffing and puffing.

 

 

Just what the hell was wrong with that kid?

 

 

Ricky long gone and Changjo still on the floor, the dancer ruffled his hair and sighed. Changjo didn’t intend for this to go so far. But he started it so he might as well end it. 

 

 

Mark my words Ricky, I’ll make you want me whether you want to or not

 

 

 

****

 

 

It was odd how Ricky felt so, so peaceful. He hadn’t felt like this in forever. Not a single vein popped out in sight, his blood pressure was for once a-ok and he just felt great.

 

 

But it unsettled Ricky to no end. Something was off and he couldn’t quite put his finger on it…

 

 

He decided he’d think about it later because they had to film a ‘TEEN TOP On Air’ video, greeting their lovely fans. He found the answer to his question a few weeks later when he caught him in the act.

 

 

Ricky had rested his head on the table while he waited for everyone to come for the meeting. Their CEO wanted to discuss the group’s plan for this year and in the meantime Ricky just chilled. He wasn’t exactly asleep, a bit drowsy, but awake enough for his senses to detect an airy sensation that he’s been feeling for the longest time. Someone or something was sniffing him.

 

 

He quickly turned around and faced whoever it was. When he saw a familiar face he didn’t stop from yelling at the other, ”Changjo are you the one sniffing me this past month?!”

 

 

Changjo rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly,”Maybe..”

 

 

“Ya! That’s creepy, is this a new way of annoying me?” to be honest the brunette didn’t find it bothersome, it was actually nice in some weird way, but figuring the culprit was Changjo he couldn’t help but question the other’s intentions. The male had gotten off his back ever since the incident so they hadn’t spoken. Sometimes Ricky would catch Changjo staring at him and he would glare at him, but the maknae would smile in this friendly manner and Ricky just found his new behavior disturbing.

 

 

Changjo eyed him under his eyelashes before looking elsewhere with that disturbing smile again,”You just, smell really good Changhyun”

 

 

Before Ricky could nag at the other with lines along who said we were on friendly terms or what happened to the real Changjo because the Changjo he knew wasn’t this nice? Changjo was weird, yes. Hell the kid ate rice with coke! But now that he thought about it, they hadn’t fought since forever. The taller boy hadn’t even tried to make a move of getting under his skin.

 

 

Just what game are you playing Choi? Ricky thought as he examined the male from across the table, who was intently listening to the discussion that was being carried out.

 

 

Nonetheless, Ricky wore a black hat for the meantime.

 

When Changjo wasn’t sniffing him he was clinging onto him and following him everywhere. Everything was so weird! When Ricky asked Niel about it the other had said that Changjo was just trying to be nice.

 

 

Nice?.

 

 

“But why now? Why all of a sudden?” Ricky asked urgently. They were currently playing virtual tennis. Ricky swung his controller with much force. Niel shrugged and swung right back,”Don’t know, but as long as you two aren’t bickering, I’m happy”

 

 

Ricky did feel bad about that. He knew the mood would hit rock bottom every time the 95liners’ argued. He wouldn’t blame his hyungs if they wanted to take a swing at them for being so immature.

 

 

“Aren’t you happy?” Niel’s question caught Ricky off guard. He really didn’t dwell thinking about that, ”Well, I don’t use that much energy on that twerp anymore”

 

 

“Hey can we play?” Speak of the devil. Cap walked in with Changjo trailing behind. “Sure, let’s play rock paper scissors to choose partners”. It appeared that Ricky would forever be destined to be paired with Changjo. Although, it wasn’t that bad because they had beat their hyungs. While the two youngest high-fived each other, Niel punched Cap’s shoulder telling the rapper how he should have just continued sleeping. Cap then suddenly flung Niel onto his back,”You’re coming with me then”

 

 

Changjo and Ricky were bent over laughing at the scene, with Niel yelling,”BANG MINSOO PUT ME DOWN!”. The leader smiled cheekily as he pranced around the room with Niel who ended up laughing. Ricky didn’t notice when he found himself on Changjo’s firm back running around the room like fools along with the other duo.

 

 

Chunji and L.Joe soon entered the room, both with amused looks on their faces and ended up joining in on the fun. It was late and they knew they had to wake up early for a fan signing tomorrow, (but yolo) but they ended up fooling around a while more before finally going back to the dorm to sleep.

 

 

To say that Ricky was tired would be an understatement, which would explain why he didn’t protest at Changjo feeding him his breakfast,”I feel like a baby” he confessed with droopy eyelids.

 

 

“Well you’re cute like a baby” why Ricky blushed he didn’t know, he was used to being referred as that, but…”I know”. Changjo pinched his cheek lightly and laughed. Ricky batted his hand away,”J-just feed me”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Why do you keep feeding me?”

 

 

The whole day Changjo made it his duty to feed Ricky. The other found it quite embarrassing but grew accustomed to seeing the other’s face in a close view. Changjo up close didn’t look too bad. And Ricky tried to keep his eyes off the other’s lips, he just noticed that Changjo’s lips were almost as full as Niel’s, they were more defined and heartshaped-

 

 

“I want to take care of you”

 

 

. Did his heart just skip a beat to something Changjo said? Maybe it was a sign that he was going to get a , maybe he was falling in ill.

 

 

And it didn’t stop there because while Ricky was signing their CD for a fan at the fanmeeting, Changjo nudged his side and beckoned him to come closer. Changjo held a pillow that he had received from a fan to hide their faces. Before Ricky could question the male’s motive Changjo pecked his lips for a few seconds before parting, dropping the pillow onto his lap as he continued signing CD’s. Leaving Ricky flustered and gaping at him. Ricky’s daze was interrupted by a young fan tugging at his sleeve.

 

 

Changjo continued unaffected, waving and smiling at fans throughout the meet. He would spare a glance once and awhile at Ricky and verify that the brunette was still blushing, even gnawing at his lips. Changjo being the tease he was made his way behind the shorter male, resting his chin on top of Ricky’s shoulder. No one was looking at them since Cap had the fans attention –he hardly spoke so the fans clung onto each and single word he would since moments like this were rare- but Ricky was still fidgety once it was his turn to speak. What made him even more so was the fact the Changjo had placed his microphone uncomfortably against his lower back.

 

 

“Changjo,” he whispered once his turn was over, ”get your microphone away from me”. Changjo tilted his head slightly, exhaling puffs of air against Ricky’s neck as he revealed casually, ”That’s not my microphone”.

 

 

Even though Changjo had apologized for joking around like that, Ricky had converted back to his old self.  The brunette was annoyed at him after….now that he thought about it, it had been more than a month since he had last gotten mad at Changjo. And if Ricky were to think even further than that, then he would come to the conclusion that Changjo was using a new strategy to irk him. Skinship to get – literally - under his skin. He noticed that Changjo was extremely clingy in the following fanmeets and Ricky found himself playing along for the fans, that is until a thought struck him.

 

 

How could I be so stupid? Leaving my guard down around that jerk. I was never like this!

 

 

Ricky scoffed mentally as he kept his line of vision on Changjo, the other completely oblivious to the dirty stare Ricky was sending him.

 

 

He wants to play? Then two can play this game

 

 

***

 

 

Ricky figured the best way to get back at Changjo was to ‘play hard to get’. After Changjo embarrassed Ricky completely, he brushed it off afterwards and said he would forgive him if Changjo invited him to eat. And when that worked, he offered to play LoL afterwards together. The whole time Ricky would charm him by leaving his hand longer on his thigh while they were eating and feeding him. He even went as far as sitting on the other’s lap while they played video games. Changjo, for the most part, found the brunette’s behavior unexpected. He didn’t dwell too much on that though because he was enjoying the attention he was receiving and that maybe, his plan for Ricky to fall in love with him was working.

 

 

However he was not expecting to be put to the side a few days later after having had spent an enjoyable time with one another. Changjo really believed they were getting somewhere. He didn’t show his disappointment when Ricky came home, giggling over the phone,”Yeah, definitely, we’ll keep in touch”.

 

 

Changjo noticed the unchanging smile Ricky had has he changed into something comfortable, the brunette not sparing him a single glance. The maknae scrunched up his face in displeasure at this. Changjo cleared his throat,”So did you have fun?”

 

 

Ricky clutched at his heart, acting startled, ”Oh! Changjo I didn’t see you there” Ricky was obviously lying and noticed that the other male across the room was displaying his poker face. He bit his cheek to fight the urge to smirk at the latter because this was the exact reaction he was expecting. Ricky’s plan of ‘keep your friends close and enemies’ closer’ was making progress.

 

 

“So did you have a good time on your date?” Changjo asked nonchalantly. Ricky stopped mid-way from stretching to put one hand on his hips,”Are you stalking my twitter?” so it was to this extent, huh? Ricky didn’t get an answer right away so he guessed that the male would ignore him. What he didn’t count on was Changjo leering over his shoulder and Ricky making the mistake of turning his neck slightly because . His body reacting in that weird way again.

 

 

“How come you never go on dates with me?”

 

 

“Because I don’t like you”

 

 

“Yet,” the distance between the pair diminished as Changjo jabbed a finger on Ricky’s stomach, causing him to back up against the wall. It didn’t stop there because Changjo leaned forward calmly,”plus you seemed to like me a few days back”

 

 

Me? You were the one assaulting me beforehand!” Changjo hadn’t registered the piece of information right of that bat, but when he did he laughed,”That was just a peck”. If it was just a measly peck then why the hell was Ricky blushing?

 

 

“You caught me distracted, it wouldn’t have happened had I been focused”. This statement encouraged Changjo. The raven haired male continued leaning, staring intently at Ricky. “W-what are you doing?”

 

 

“We’re at the dorms and you aren’t doing anything. This is your chance to stop me”

 

 

It was his chance. His chance to prove the other wrong and walk away and maybe just stop all this nonsense. But the closer the latter got, cutting the small distance between them, the thought of resisting vanished as Ricky felt himself melt under the male’s hungry eyes and inviting plush lips. The brunette latched a hand onto Changjo’s thick hair, bringing him forward to deepen the kiss. Changjo’s curious fingers traveled down Ricky’s pale legs. The brunette didn’t know it, but Changjo loved it when he wore shorts, showing off his toned thighs. Their kisses became more aggressive as Ricky hooked a leg over Changjo’s torso, rubbing himself against the male’s body. Ricky could care less at the fact that he was emitting lewd sounds, but Changjo was making him feel too good, on his sensitive neck, making Ricky’s self-control decrease.

 

 

His senses returned to him when he heard Niel knock on the door, calling out for him. “Changjo stop”, Ricky said frantically, trying to scramble away from Changjo who hadn’t stopped marking him. Ricky ended up pushing the other way harshly,”Changjo get the away from me!” the brunette left the room, dashing past Niel.

 

 

Ricky ran and ran until he found himself in a nearby park. He placed his exhausted body on a bench. He groaned out breathlessly, running a hand over his flushed face. His body wouldn’t stop trembling and his heart felt it would pop out of his chest in any second.  This wasn’t supposed to happen, he thought to himself, distraught. Most importantly it wasn’t supposed to have gotten out of hand. Ricky should’ve confronted Changjo since the beginning.

 

 

He was supposed to dislike him. Not being all passive letting the other do whatever he wants to him. He shouldn’t doubt his hate towards him for…something else. Why was he even considering this? He couldn’t! Changjo is hot-tempered, always snapping at Ricky and not getting off his back. He showed no respect for him, always spilling out information that isn’t true or complete embarrassing.

 

 

But…

 

 

But he was hardworking and dedicated, always one for the team. He was very weird, but he made the whole group laugh – Ricky wouldn’t show it, but he would be the one laughing the loudest – at his antics. He was handsome, very talented and… and…and

Ricky felt more confused than ever

 

 

 

 

You're pushing and pulling me down to you

But I don't know what I want

No, I don't know what I want

 

 

You got it you got it

Some kind of magic

Hypnotic hypnotic

You're leaving me breathless

I hate this I hate this

 

I knew, I know in my heart it's not you

 

 

***

 

 

“I thought you guys had put your differences aside” Niel had asked after noticing Ricky resumed his ignoring treatment with the youngest of the group. The singer really thought they were finally getting along, whether the youngest members denied it and it seemed unlikely in their eyes, but in Niel’s they had a lot in common.

 

 

 “I-I just like him better the less I see him, that’s all hyung”. Niel puckered his lips and narrowed his eyebrows, making it clear to the other that he wasn’t buying any of it. In Ricky’s opinion they weren’t eyebrows since you could only see Niel’s eyebrows if you were to squint, but the case was he didn’t want to continue this conversation with his favorite hyung. So with a little bit of cringe worthy aegyo he left his hyung yelling ‘you won’t get away next time!’ –he would obviously- in the living room.

 

 

All he wanted to do was sleep. He had practiced all day for the group’s promotions. He danced, he sang, he danced some more, ate somewhere in between all that, sang some more and when he had gotten to the dorm he had dropped his weary body on the living room floor, complete beat. But Niel ambushed him and bombarded him with questions that he didn’t want to answer at the moment.

 

 

When he entered his room it was dark and all he could see was a figure on one of the beds and he heard sniffling. Ricky flipped the light switch on, letting his eyes focusing before they landed on Changjo, who had his head hanging low, ”Changjo, are you crying?”. Said boy wiped at his eyes quickly,”No”.

 

 

Ricky didn’t press on any further,”Do you want to talk about anything?”. One part of Ricky hoped that Changjo would shoo him away saying he was alright so Ricky could be on his way to dreamland. Changjo fiddled with his fingers, a habit that Ricky noticed whenever the latter was nervous. The youngest nodded his head and before he knew it Ricky was sitting next to him.

 

 

When Changjo revealed to Ricky that he was upset at the fact he wouldn’t be able to take care of his dog Jjongie anymore, Ricky’s heart reached out for him. He didn’t know Changjo’s sensitive side and well Ricky realized that he didn’t like seeing him so sad? So he didn’t hesitate in comforting the other, laying him down as he pet Changjo’s hair hoping to soothe him.

 

 

Changjo didn’t protest so Ricky supposed this was okay and despite the fact he was originally supposed to be ignoring him. Plus he was too tired to put up a fight when Changjo insisted he lay down as well. He didn’t resist either when Changjo wrapped a blanket over their bodies and cuddled against him, he forgot to scold himself for warming up at the gesture. But he was just so tired and let Changjo draw little circles on his back and Ricky found the puffs of air on the crook of his neck calming.

 

 

Ricky hated to admit it but this was just what he needed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

And maybe getting frisky with Changjo in a convenience store bathroom was what he needed as well.

 

 

 

When Changjo was in charge to buy snacks and restock on ramen along with Ricky, he found it as the perfect opportunity to thank and apologize to the latter. While he walked down the aisle, looking for the sweets, he found an opening and saw the brunette in the next aisle examining between two flavors of ramen in utter concentration. Changjo smiled dreamily at the unknowing boy. He liked him so much.

 

 

So when Ricky came onto him, ushering him into a cramped bathroom stall, Changjo was more than delighted at the random gesture of affection. Changjo being the tease he was wouldn’t let the chance to taunt Ricky slip away,”I knew you found me irresistible”. Ricky was on his knees, swiftly pulling Changjo’s jeans down, his heart was beating erratically and he had no idea what he was about to do. All he knew that the minute he laid his eyes on Changjo from afar, the male being so natural, something just blossomed in him –yearning possibly and in all moments he was attracted to the sight of him buying goods- he wanted Changjo gravely.

 

 

“Shut up”

 

 

Changjo’s babbling quieted down once the brunette wrapped his mouth around the other’s member

 

 

***

 

 

Ricky avoided Changjo like the plague for the following weeks. Trying to block out the images of his hands being all over the main dancer’s body, the way their teeth clashed together before their tongues mingled. The overwhelming sensation that took over his senses when Changjo on his lower lip…

 

 

‘It was a mistake’ and ‘I was messing with you’ was what Ricky had said with a straight face when Changjo had confronted him. The brunette ignored the others crestfallen expression when Ricky also told him to leave him alone and that they shouldn’t talk unless necessary, shoving the other to the side so he could quickly leave before he began to regret and do something irrational like hugging the other saying that he didn’t mean it and that he was just..

 

 

Scared?

 

 

Taking me higher than I've ever been before

I'm holding it back, just want to shout out, give me more

 

You're just a hideaway, you're just a feeling

You let my heart escape beyond the meaning

Not even I can find a way to stop the storm

Oh, baby, it's out of my control, what's going on?

 

You send me the shiver up my spine, might overflow

You're bringing me closer to the edge of letting go

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

The brunette would be forever grateful for the fact that he’d be flying to Japan for the musical he was casted in. Maybe that way he’d be able to get his mind straightened out and his real feelings resolved as well. Chunji also had work to do in Japan, but in another city. His golden haired hyung was of great help keeping Ricky mind off of things, giving him advice and everything of the sort for the musical. Ricky enjoyed the others company a lot, laughing and chatting with each other. It felt like he hadn’t been able to interact with any of the members besides Changjo in a long time.

 

 

But hopefully, he wouldn’t be occupied with thoughts of him anymore.   

 

 

 

***

Two months later, the 4 oldest members discussed with what to do about the maknaes. Neither had spoken a word or thrown a punch at each other and they found it very worrisome. The best idea they came up with was to abandon the dorm and leave the pair by themselves. Hopefully they could blow some steam up. That’s what the group always did; resolve their arguments with a body slam here and there and boom, they’d make up. No big deal.

 

 

 So one by one they left the dorm discreetly. The only one in the dorm was Changjo since Ricky had been out all day. Chunji being the last one of the hyungs to leave, decided to speak with Changjo.

 

 

The lead vocalist knocked on the door cautiously,”Changjo-ah”. The maknae was sprawled out on his bed occupied with his thoughts of a certain brunette, of course. That’s all he did when didn’t have to practice. Changjo sighed and got up lethargically, just about trudging his body to open the door,”Yes hyung?”

 

 

The youngest wasn’t looking too good, was what Chunji immediately thought,”Erm, there will be no else at home once I leave and well Ricky is coming soon, so take this opportunity to make amends”. Changjo held his neck at the suggestion, he could already tell it would be a failure,”I don’t know hyung, Changhyun really doesn’t like me-“

 

 

Chunji heaved a frustrated sigh as he placed his hands on his hips, “You guys are going to make up whether you like it or not. Both of you have been sulking for long enough,” the elder paused to flip his bangs out of his face, ”plus, if he really hated you I don’t think he’d be watching your drama and squeal at your each and every moment if he did”. Ricky didn’t know it, but Chunji knew he watched it late at night when no one was looking. Oh but Chunji knew and now Changjo knew.

 

 

“Really?” Changjo smiled widely, he couldn’t believe it. Chunji shook his head, these kids and their obliviousness for each other.

 

 

“Yes really, now you better take care of it one way or another. You have about,” Chunji looked at the watch thoughtfully,”3 hours”

 

 

 

 

 

Ricky groaned. He was so hungry it wasn’t even funny. Once his workout session with his trainer ended, he dragged his weary body to the dorm so he could stuff himself with the first thing he would see. Screw diets, he found his flat belly cute.

 

He didn’t expect the first thing to see was Changjo in a robe sitting on the kitchen counter. He fought the urge to confirm that the other was in fact staring at him intently as Ricky searched in the pantry. His hands rummaged blindly as he tried to find something to eat.

 

 

Changhyun-ah” the brunette jumped at the sound of Changjo’s deep voice purring into his ear. Ricky didn’t make a single movement, not even when Changjo rubbed his nose against the back of his neck,”W-what?”

 

 

“Stop resisting me-” Ricky felt arms wrap around his waist firmly, preventing him to escape. Ricky bit his lip in anticipation. He didn’t think Changjo would be this persistent.

 

 

”-and fall in love with me”

 

 

The brunette squirmed to direct his body so he wasn’t being back hugged. He tried pushing the other away from him,”I don’t, I-I do-“. Ricky let himself be backed against a counter. Changjo brushed the hair away from the smaller male’s face before cupping it,”It’s okay to fall in love with me,” the taller male smiled sweetly at Ricky’s flushed face, “because I love you Changhyun-ah”

 

 

 

 

You're just a chance I take to keep on dreaming

You're just another day that keeps me breathing

 

Baby, I love the way that there's nothing sure

Baby, don't stop me, hide away with me some more

 

 

You're just a hideaway, you're just a feeling

You let my heart escape beyond the meaning

 

 

 

 

That’s all Ricky needed to hear so he could mold their lips together. They both stumbled around the kitchen before Ricky settled Changjo on the table. Changjo opened his legs briefly to close them around the brunette’s torso. The only thing that could be heard was their heavy breathing and the sound of clothes falling to the floor. Ricky placed Changjo flat on top of the table as he pressed his heated body against his. He began to nip down his jaw line making Changjo whine. With one hand under the male’s thigh, his other began to untie the robe to finally feast his eyes on the latter’s glorious body. Ricky rested his head on the other’s bare shoulder as he caught his breath.

 

 

 The jerk had planned this all along.

 

 

He as pay back by placing his mouth strategically beside Changjo’s ear so he could hear Ricky’s moans better when the latter had kneaded his .

 

 

The more vocal and touchy Changjo became, the antsier Ricky got. So without further ado, recalling the fact that Changjo would let Ricky him he hoisted one his thighs before entering into the warm body.

 

, give me a warning would you before you rip my , that hurt” Changjo hissed at Ricky. The brunette rubbed the dancer’s sides and snickered, “You said so yourself, you’re irresistible and I couldn’t control myself.

 

 

Changjo bit his lip at that. He didn’t stay quiet for long once Ricky began ing into his body. At first Ricky kept a slow and comfortable pace just to test the other’s patience. However, his own didn’t last long so he withdrew himself from Changjo’s body for a moment earning a brief hiss of protest only to place the latter on his lap to plunge into his body deeper, hitting repeatedly Changjo’s sensitive nerves.
 

 

Changjo didn’t know how much he would last – or the table. He knew Ricky had a well built body, hidden, but he didn’t know to this extent. The brunette would rock his body so fluidly and skillfully that it amazed Changjo how such an innocent face could make him into such a drooling mess. Not only was Ricky blessed with a youthful face, but his lower body strength was no joke.

 

 

It proved so that the table no longer creaked, instead it collapsed under them, not able to take the rough treatment anymore. It also happened that in that precise moment, with a final tug and both males ed.

 

 

Ricky laid his head on Changjo’s chest,”I still hate you,”. The male below him flinched,”but that’s only because you beat me in saying ‘I love you’” Ricky confessed embarrassed as he hid his inflamed cheeks in his hands. Changjo was overjoyed being able to see the brunette so shy. He pried Ricky’s nimble fingers away to capture his plushy lips once more. The smaller male released a content hum, winding his hand back into Changjo’s black hair.

 

 

Before it could escalate into a round 2, Ricky helped a wobbly Changjo up so they could clean the mess they made, putting the pieces of the now shattered table in garbage bags.

 

 

***

 

 

The two youngest of the group, both notably limping, came out of the bathroom giggling at the fact that they both looked like raisins. They had spent an hour more in the shower due to Changjo’s roaming fingers and Ricky paid the price.

 

 

Everyone had come back and were glad to see them getting along. Ricky had his head lying on Changjo’s lap while he let the other play with his hair. The pair was unaware at the confused look that etched Cap’s features as he examined the kitchen.

 

“Didn’t we have a table?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

a/n: This is so overdue, I was supposed to have written this before ricky's bday because i was going to mention his bday in this but oh well v.v The end is a bit rushed, I apologize ;-; i once again do not know if this makes sense all i wanted to do was write ricky being dominant and well yeah...should I put this is two chapters so it can be read easier? my i know i was trying so hard to avoid having to write about it but it was necessary xD

 

on another note sosososososo happy about teen top's comeback my feelings are just all over the place and i just love them so much like adkjhkhjfijsj T^T  the mini album sounds so awesome, you can really tell they've grown and i wanted to buy it so bad '-'

my wish for them with bts has come true so hoping for them to interact with mamamoo :3

 

I added the convience store scene just because of this lol...changrick.is.life i love writing about them :3 I mean they are so touchy and stuff *coughchangjocantkeephishandsoffofrickycough* so my inspiration came from fanmeetings i've seen

    

(x) (x)

 

fyi i read somewhere that the members used to call changjo jjinbbang because of his chubby cheeks :3 (if you have any questions; ask..if i made a mistake please inform me and constructive critiscim is welcomed /.\ )

 

Oh and for those who are still studying watch this, this guy is hilarious and he takes the words out of my mouth when i watch teen top's mv: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOb85m-LHaE

 

 

Leave me comments please ^ _ ^

 

/still getting over my ricky phase but this boy just wont let me! His singing improved a lot and he's really shining this time around and i didnt think i'd like him with blonde hair and LOOK wouldn't you after seeing this...

 EXACTLY, this is why I know he hasnt shown us everything hehe/

/changjo is reeling me over as well after finishing sweden laundry *^* i don't see him the same way anymore ♥/

Ok tbh, it's impossible to have a bias in teen top, I mean im supposed to be faithful to niel but then there cap and chunji really blew me away on masked singer and i have a thing for awkward chicken ljoe and im rambling again (╯_╰)

 

 

 

Please watch their MV and vote for Teen Top so they can win! They really deserve it ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrOVgqgTRSM

|Sara| ♥