|Save Room for Jealousy|

"What If" Teen Top One-Shots

a/n: I.don't.even.know....slight crack up ahead >_<

 

 

 

 

"Save room for my love

Save room for a moment to be with me

Save room for my love

Save a little, save a little for me

Won't you save a little

Save a little for me.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Na jeongmal bae apayo haengbokhaeboyeo bae apayo niga dareun saramgwa-"

 

 

 



Changjo was about to lose his once the back track cut again, which wasn't a good sign.

 

The only thing that was stopping him was the small amount of tolerance he still had in him.

 

Oh and the fact that he was working with a producer. The producer.

 

He'd have to maintain his image until after the recording session.

 

 

 

"From the top" ordered a voice from the other side of the recording room.



Changjo rubbed his face wearily, then ruffled his hair in irritation. It was the tenth time in the recording session that the producer hyung had halted him from singing. And he had only sung a few seconds of the song's introduction!

 

"Changjo-shi please make your emotions more," the man made an uplifting movement with his hands, "convincing. You are supposed to sound distressed. You have a great voice, but you can't be a professional singer if you aren't able to be in touch with your emotions and touch the hearts of your listeners."

"Sorry hyung, I’ll do better,” Changjo bowed for a good measure, “could you let me sing one more time please?"



"Before I let you do so, close your eyes for a moment and listen." 

 

Changjo didn’t realize how tired he was that he obeyed the others command immediately. 


"Alright. Picture your ex, let’s say you’ve had one, this wonderful person whom you still care and love, laughing in the arms of another man,"



Changjo squeezed his eyes tighter, really focusing on the producer's words, trying to get into the mood. But that was easier said than done.

To put it straight, Changjo had never been in love. Like he loves dancing, but he has never loved a person. Of course he's had a few crushes, insignificant, but it was something. And the only time he's ever been jealous was...was…well.

Now that he thought about it, he's never been jealous. Was there anything to be jealous of?



"While imagining that, can you feel the burning sensation in your gut? The feeling of..."

"Wanting to throw up?" Changjo chimed in. 

"No! Envy and regret, Changjo-shi. Throwing up is very unlikely, I’m referring to a longing sensation."


Even though the maknae wasn't "in touch" with such emotions, he tried, really, it didn't stop him from
feeling really bad though. It wasn't his hyung's fault, not at all; in fact he had been very patient and comprehensive with him the past hour. 



This wasn't the first time Teen Top had worked with Brave Brothers. Despite the producer's intimidating demeanor and busy schedule writing other idol groups title songs, he was kind enough to have produced and written the majority of the songs on their No.1 album, which they were preparing hard for being their first full album and it was going to be released in a matter of time.


Changjo feigned a sigh and decided to give it a go and prepared himself to sing one more time.

 

 

 

 

BUZZzz!

 

 

Again with the freaking buzzer 

 




"Tell you what, you have all of this week off to improve the way you portray your feelings," The producer had already gotten his cell phone out while he stated what could've been the worst option to the younger, dialing TOP Media's CEO, planning to inform him about the situation.

 

Changjo didn't need 7 days off. He had plenty of energy to burn doing something productive in those 168 hours, basically 84 hours if he got technical. Even if he has already perfected his dance for all of the songs choreography on their 1st album, having practiced intensely for months now (meaning he could possibly dance them all blindfolded if he tried), didn't justify the fact that he could relax now that he had done his 95%. No, he needed to practice the duet he has to sing with L.Joe to perfection in order to exceed 100%. 



The function "resting" didn't exist in the brunette's mind.


"But hyung, I should be practicing, I can't be slacking off" he didn't mean for his voice to sound whiny and pleading, but Changjo didn't think having a week off was necessary, especially weeks away from Teen Top's comeback. 

However the producer shook off the boy's words and continued, "Nonsense, you especially work too hard. You shouldn’t be draining yourself at such a young age. I know it’s impossible to do normal teenage stuff, but in the mean time find yourself a girl, Watch movies, I don't know just do anything that will help you advance in the song," the producer started getting things, feet already heading towards the door.

He opened the door and lowered his shades to look at the younger before he made his leave for lunch, "next time I see you Changjo-shi,” the brunette didn’t bat an eye and practically held his breath, anxious to hear what the other was going to say…

 

The producer placed the shades back and smiled fondly, ” I expect to see your best, just like how you've given it your all with the other songs".

 

 


Brave Brothers had left a long time ago, but Changjo had his body glued from one of the seats in recording studio. He was too focused reviewing the producer's words to notice that he had company. 



He felt a slight weight on his shoulder, then a nudge and he finally came to his senses when his cheek was being fondled a bit roughly. 


"Earth to alien Jonghyun. Pay attention to me~ " 
 


Now whose voice has an aegyo sound to it and slight huskiness? 

A voice he could recognize anywhere…. 



"Oh, hey Changhyun"

 

"Oh hey Changhyun? That's all I get after sacrificing my break to keep you company," luckily the other didn't catch that, "I mean here," Changhyun dangled something in front of his eyes," I got you a herbal drink, thinking you'd need it." 

Now that he thought about it, Changjo’s throat was a bit sore. Nonetheless, he rolled his eyes, "Sheesh, always so dramatic. I still can't believe your older than me" 

"You mean caring. And you better believe it and by 3 months and 11 days" Ricky grinned from ear to ear, he wrapped an arm around the other's shoulder instinctively.

Changjo grabbed the thermal and took a sip. He hummed in appreciation at the taste of honey, closing his eyes happily. His favorite. 

"Thanks, tastes good"

"So what's bugging you that's got your neck all red? Don't give me that look, I know when you're upset Changjo" Ricky had a worried look while he examined the patches of colored skin. 

Changjo sighed, "Do I look that upset?" Ricky's eyebrows were still furrowed.

 

 

Cute

 

 Changjo smiled fondly and placed his index finger where the wrinkles knitted together.

 

Ricky kept his cool.

 

It’s just a little touch Changhyun, you’re just imagining the short distance between your lips and his-

 

 

He couldn’t control his thoughts, but at least he could prevent his ears from being a dead giveaway.

 

RIcky swatted the other's hand away "Yeah, you look like a grumpy bear. Did something happen in the recording session?"



"Well, sort of. I guess there's something wrong with me"

"I knew that already, since your obviously an alien from outer space,” Changjo knew he was being teased, he’s had his fair share of teasing the other as well, “but you’re our golden maknae, you can do everything and anything!”

 

Ricky’s dreamy stare towards the other went unnoticed,” You can sing, dance, rap..”

 

Changjo wasn’t used to hearing such compliments. He hoped he wasn’t blushing. His cheeks were getting a little warm…

 

It’s the tea, it's really hot, yeah that’s it.

 

 “But you can do all that too”, and it was true in Changjo’s opinion. But it didn’t stop Ricky from nibbling at his lip insecurely,”It’s not the same, we’re not the same. I’m just Ricky, the lovely boy. And you Jonghyun, are so much more than Changjo, the maknae”

 

Changjo was going to argue, saying how that was a lie, how Changhyun was a lot more than his stage name, how equally as talented he was as well. But he heard the door open and saw a familiar mop of blonde hair come into view.

 

The blonde smirked when he saw the two youngest members sitting closely together,”I’m not interrupting anything am I?”

 

This time Ricky couldn’t fight the heat that reached his cheeks nor could he stop from stuttering stupidly,
"N-no of course not, we just finished talking. What do you need hyung?”

 

“You” the blonde stared intensely at the other, casually his lips.

 

“Hyung~ stop doing that!” Ricky shook out of his trance and pouted. L.Joe always enjoyed getting the young one flustered.

 

Changjo just rolled his eyes while his hyung made his way over to the pair and hugged Ricky.

 

“You’re just so gullible and cute Changhyunnie,” the blonde hugged him tighter, sending a sly grin to the other one in the room,” right Jonghyun?”

 

“Uh, yeah I guess so.”

 

Changjo watched as L.Joe tugged Ricky onto his feet, hand dangerously low on the small of Ricky’s back, leading him out the recording studio, ”I’ll be borrowing him for awhile, you don’t mind right Jonghyun?”

 

He felt really annoyed with his hyung, who was acting weirder than usual, and when did he get so touchy with Changhyun? There weren’t even fans around or cameras rolling. He suddenly had the urge to make up something, anything so Ricky could stay, but wasn’t thinking clearly to muster anything up. Instead he shrugged his shoulders “Nope, he’s all yours”.

 

L.Joe didn’t let it show, but he was surprised by the way the other was glaring at him.

 

He could only chuckle to himself,

 

 

Everything is falling into place

 

 

His smirk grew wider as he walked away with Ricky under his arms, leaving the maknae to his thoughts.

 

 

 

 

***


Ricky banged his head repeatedly against the table, ignoring the judging stares that passerby’s sent him while they walked by.

 

 

 

“So what do you need hyung? Seriously.” Ricky narrowed his thick eyebrows at him, trying to look stern so the other wouldn’t this time around, but he was currently munching on his third jelly filled donut, so he most likely looked…really..weird. L.Joe took his time sipping his coffee before replying to Ricky’s question, “Alright, I’ll get to the point,” he made a dramatic pause, he beckoned Ricky to come closer. The younger was all ears and leaned in closer…

 

 

 “you like that oddball, Changjo right?”

 

 

 

Ricky would’ve choked on his donut (it was too good to spit it all over his hyung’s face) but instead swallowed it quickly, and before thinking (he doesn’t think much before speaking), said something along the lines “of course! I love him,”as if it were obvious. And just then did it dawn on him that he was having a conversation with his hyung, not his poster of Changjo, who wasn’t supposed to know that very important piece of information,” I mean I like all the Teen Top members as well, no wait more than that, I don’t like you guys, I love you guys but like heteroually like…...I’ll-just-shut-up-now-and-eat-another-donut”

 

 

L.Joe cocked an eyebrow and smiled amusingly at the flustered teen,”I get it. Anyway, Ricky I need you to do me a favor, well it’s actually a favor for Changjo too”.

 

Ricky fanned himself as he sipped on some juice,”Yeah, sure”

 

 

L.Joe leaned forward, chin propped on his left palm, ” I need you to stay away from Changjo”

 

 

 

Stay

Away…

 

from

Changjo?!

 

 

 

 

OVER MY DEAD BODY MIDGET! I am not going to give him up just because you say so, I don’t care if you’re my hyung, I will destr-

 

 

“…for the time being for the song we’re recording. You’ll be playing a big part in this because I need you to get him jealous.”

 

 

 

Oh

 

 

 

 

 

OH

 

 

 

 

Hold up…

 

“That’s what you needed me for? But how would doing that help Changjo? I-I don’t even like him that way, he doesn’t even like me, may I remind you that we’re both males-“

 

 

Before he could blink, Ricky was already clasping his red cheek, ”What was that for? Did you really have to hit me?!”. He thought he had given his role of being bullied by L.Joe to Niel, but apparently not since he just got slapped like the good old days. Maybe destroying his hyung wasn't such a bad idea after all…

 

 

L.Joe ignored the other’s scowl and complains of “Hyung! That really hurt!”.

 

 “We both know that’s a lie. And Changjo likes you, he just needs something to open his eyes”

 

“But his eyes are just fine” and it was true, Changjo’s brown eyes were sharp and beautiful..

 

“Don’t act innocent, you know what I mean”. Ricky did understand, he just didn’t feel convinced. The younger showed no signs of liking him back, “I don’t know L.Joe hyung, this doesn’t sound like a good plan.”

 

“Oh but it is! He’ll definitely be yours after this,” L.Joe leaned even closer, head cocking to one side. Ricky cowered into the café seat, looking anywhere except at the other’s Cheshire smile,” don’t you trust your hyung Changhyunnie~?” he cooed.

 

“Yeah, I do, but-“ the rapper didn’t even let him finish,”Great! I knew I could count on my favorite dongsaeng! Remember Ricky,”  the blonde stood up and left a few bills to pay for the treat,” they way our Jonghyunnie sings our song depends on you!” he hollered once more with a wave of good-bye before leaving poor Ricky pensive.  

 

 

 

I’m never getting bribed with food again, he grumbled to himself

 


 

***

 

The next day, Ricky found himself hesitant to go to dance practice with s. All he had to do was turn the knob, push the door and walk inside. Simple. But inside was Changjo. And the fact that he’d be in there, meant that he had to do the task L.Joe assigned him. Ricky was getting really frustrated, why did he have to do something so burdensome?

 

 

Because you weren’t doing a good job of hiding your feelings and now L.Joe hyung is using that against you

Ricky took a deep breath, preparing himself emotionally. Inhale, exhale Changhyun, avoid eye contact with Jonghyun, and find a way to make him jealous, it’s as simple as that.

 

Now if only he could get his legs to function..

 

“Ricky, need help with that door?”. Ricky looked over his shoulder. He was greeted by a wide smile and eyes squinting playfully at him. Chunji pushed the door open,”Well? Aren’t you coming in?”

 

The brunette didn’t realize he hadn’t made a move, he randomly fixed his hair and smiled at the other,”Yeah, yeah, I’m coming”. Everyone was in the room, some stretching their limbs and others rehearsing the choreography before they started practicing. And in that moment he got an idea.

 

“Chunji hyung, do you mind if I give you some constructive criticism?”

 

The vocalist ruffled the others dark brunette hair,”Of course not, what do I need to improve?”

 

“Well, you know how before we sing ‘Na eotteokhae~’ in 'Miss Right' we do this type of ing motion?” the older could only nod and furrow his eyebrows in anticipation,” ok, so, in my opinion you need to more, you know what I’m saying?” Chunji turned several shades of red in a matter of seconds, “don’t get me wrong hyung, you’re a good dancer and your hip movements are on point," what the are you saying Yoo Changhyun,"I mean, look let me help you hyung,”

 

Oh my god what am I doing

 

Ricky placed himself behind the vocalist's body and shakily placed his hand on the others waist, alright here we go-

 

“RICKY COME HERE AND HELP ME STRETCH!” a frantic blonde yelled out to him.

 

Ricky stared at his hyung irritatedly, ”Can’t you see I’m helping Chunji hyung? Ask Niel.”

 

L.Joe squinted his eyes in annoyance, however calmly with gritted teeth replied, ”His legs are too long, and you’re just perfect to stretch with, so could you please come help me, please” He drawled out the please so he’d get the idea.  What L.joe really wanted to tell him was, you better get your over here before I hurt you.

 

Ricky inwardly sighed, he patted his hyung’s bottom playfully and sent him a flirtatious wink, ”Maybe next time hyung”. Ricky didn’t even see how the man reacted making his way to a pissed off rapper, leaving Chunji more flustered than he was before, trying to process just what the hell happened.

 

Ricky sat in front of his angry hyung tugging at his hands gently to start stretching, ”Hyung what do you think you’re doing?!” he whispered agitatedly.

 

The blonde stared at him bewilderedly before tugging back,”What am I doing, what the hell do you think you’re doing?”

 

“I’m just doing what you told me to do. I was using Chanhee hyung to make you know who jealous”. L.Joe almost regretted assigning the younger to do that. He should of thought this through better,”I know what I said, but don’t use Channie”

 

Ricky tugged the other forward, making Byunghun wince at the way his hamstrings were being stretched,”I don’t think I’d be able to act like that with Cap hyung," he shuddered at the image," or Niel hyung…” Ricky darted his tongue out from between his lips while he thought,”Oh! How about you hyung?”

 

 

WHAT?” the comment caught L.Joe completely off guard, his arms were supposed to have tugged Ricky back towards him, but instead fell on top of the other. Despite his hyung’s frail looking body, he weighed a lot so Ricky tried to push him off. L.Joe had other ideas and began tickling him, making giggles burst out of Ricky. Though their other 3 members ignored the childish scene, little did they know that the dancing machine of the group was sending daggers at the rapper from the corner of the room, wondering since when the pair had gotten so close. And what was that thing between Chunji and Ricky? Changjo decided to push those thoughts away and instead focused on his solo part in the Miss Right choreography. He had other things to worry about..

 

 

***

 

Ricky scrolled thru his contact list on his phone, taking up L.Joe's suggestion of hanging out with one of his friends.  He thought of calling Junhong up seeing how he wanted to get closer to him (he was really cool and the last time they spoke, they got along really well), but he was also in preparations of having a comeback with his group, so bothering him wasn't such a good idea. Ricky scrolled further, passing the Kwon twins and Minwoo since they were still promoting in Japan. The brunette was about to give up until he saw a familiar name in the corner of his eye. Of course!

 

Quickly, he dialed up his friend who he hadn't seen in a long time.

 

*niga eomneun harudo naneun gwaenchanha Baby i’m sorry geureokjeoreok chameulmanhae jugeodo dasin naegeokjeonghajima I’m sorry I’m so so-*

 

 

"Hey, you busy?"

 

 

***

 

 

 

Changjo had just finished practicing when he opened the door to his shared bedroom to the sight of Ricky spraying cologne. The vocalist had on a pair of skinny jeans, a loose cardigan sweater and a striped long=sleeved shirt underneath. Changjo found it odd in the other male because he never dressed up nicely unless it was for a schedule or fan meeting. And they didn’t have anything planned for today.

 

 

Unless...

 

 

 

"You going somewhere?" Ricky got startled by the deep voice that permeated the quiet room. Ricky looked away from the mirror and saw...well him. The younger was practically an angel glistening in sweat. His clothes clung onto his body, his hair usually neat was now messy with hairs sticking out all over the place but even so made him look y. And his arms...those triceps..

 

 

 

Stay firm Changhyun, act as if this weren’t the person you’ve liked since forever

 

 

 

"Yup". Good, short responses. He went on fixing his hair, ignoring the fact that Changjo was looking at him the mirror.

 

 

“By yourself?” Changjo dried the droplets of sweat dripping from his bangs with a towel as he questioned the other. “No, with a friend”, Ricky hadn’t made eye contact with Changjo until that moment.

 

He seemed so, so unlike him. Usually Ricky would babble into more depth about his whereabout to Changjo, his eyes filled with excitement, but the way he stared at Changjo, bored and as if he didn’t even want to be talking to him right now. Ricky got his cell phone, brushed by him and left the room without even a sing-songy ‘bye’.

 

 

Well then

 

 

Changjo decided not to give it much thought. He’s had his days, so possibly Ricky wasn’t his happy go lucky self today. And ok, maybe the other hasn’t spoken to him at all today, apparently becoming close buddies with the mischievous rapper of the group, yesterday being the last time they conversed. Maybe he was making a big deal out of nothing. But what friend could Ricky be hanging out with? Last time Changjo checked, Ricky himself said he preferred to be with him than with somebody else…or maybe he was just saying that?

 

 

The more Changjo thought more into it, the more irritated he became.

 

 

Changjo decided that he needed a refreshing long shower to clear his mind. He was tired from practicing long hours at the studio, later he could do the homework he was assigned. He really didn't feel like going out and "mingling" with girls right now, so watching a movie would do it.

 

 

 

 

 

Changjo had come to the conclusion that he didn't like romance movies. At all. He forgot why he only watched action movies and had always neglected love filled movies. Well he remembered now; they were all too typical. The shy but decent men get the girl, arguments set up sweet reconciliations, and couples separated by tragedy are always reunited through improbable coincidence. Or how the protagonist's best friend, who obviously has unrequited feelings, is always left in the friend zone. In his opinion, the protagonist is better off with the person they've known the longest, but no they just have to fall in love with someone who they just met who just happens to be great in all aspects, instead of opening their eyes to what's already in front of them.

 

 

Sheesh, close minded people. Good thing he wasn't like that.

 

 

 

"Oh my god, can you believe her?!", Changjo pointed at the scene playing on the t.v.

 

"What? Oh, yeah, totally" Niel answered the maknae mindlessly, the vocalist was completely clueless to what the other was referring to since he was too preoccupied reading thru his SNS on his cellphone.

 

Changjo sighed. If it were Ricky by his side right now, he would've probably agreed with him, on how stupid the whole thing was playing out. Probably would've laughed along with him like he always does.

 

"Aw, how cute they're matching," Niel cooed at his cellphone screen,"hey isn't this your and Changhyunnie's friend?" Niel stuck his phone in the dancer's face. Changjo's vision refocused and saw the image his hyung was talking about.

 

 

Of course he knew this guy

 

 

How could he ignore the fact that Ricky's closest friend, after him of course, was Chaejin.

 

 

 

Ricky's oh so beloved Chaejin, whom he introduced Changjo to after hitting off so wonderfully with him at school.

 

 

Yeah the other guy was decent, cool maybe.

 

 

But this was the same Chaejin who was practically all over his best friend, if he squinted his eyes he could see..

 

 

 

Are they laying on a bed?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Alright, so supposedly Changjo has “anger” issues, but throwing Niel’s cell on the ground doesn't prove anything. Hey, accidents happen, the device just happen to slip off his fingers in that moment, plus he's a pretty careless person anyway.  He of course promised his goby looking hyung (he was pouting at the damage the brunette accidentally caused to the phone) he'd pay him back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was past 12 in the morning and Ricky still hadn't come home. It appeared no one in the dorm cared since they didn't even bother to ask where he was and they had all fallen asleep half an hour ago. Chunji, who babys Ricky the most, even had the nerve to tell Changjo to go to sleep and to stop fussing over the other.

 

 

Changjo wouldn't sleep a wink tonight. Someone had to scold Yoo Changhyun for being irresponsible coming home so late just to hang out with some, some pretty boy. He shouldn't even be going out. They were preparing for their comeback for goodness sake! And the movie should've ended ages ago, he took the decency to check on the theater's website so Ricky should've been home by now, in bed talking to him before they eventually fall asleep. Instead, here he was worried and for the 7th time that day irritated at his roommate. .

 

 

No longer pacing around his room, Changjo plopped onto his bed, rubbing his face into the cold comfy pillow. He was exhausted.

 

 

 

Tired of practicing, tired of watching romantic movies that didn't make any sense, tired of this weird sensation in his chest and tired of thinking of Ricky.

 

Stupid, wearing tight pants Ricky

 

 

 

 

 

 

Changjo was deep in slumber and would have woken up in 3 hours, but the sound of cursed mumbles and a thud here in there disturbed his sleep. Rubbing his eyes to adjust to the dark lit room, he saw a figure shedding off his belongings onto to the floor.

 

 

"Ricky?" He called out.

 

 

It was 3 in the morning and Ricky had just gotten home. He was too tired to put up a cold front and ignore the other. "Yeah, sorry I didn't mean to wake you", he sheepishly smiled at Changjo who was still wearing casual clothes instead of pajamas. Ricky ignored the tiniest possibility of the boy staying up for him.  "Where were you?" Changjo's husky voice came out very tired and worried.

 

Ricky threw his sweater in the corner of the room, he would clean up his mess later, ”At Chaejin’s dorm.” He knew that it was too dark for Ricky to see him scowl, but he did anyway,”Why didn’t you stay?. Ricky had already rid himself of the ghastly skinny jeans (he didn't even like wearing them) that were preventing his blood from circulating all night into some sweatpants,”Chaejin wouldn’t let me top this time, so I had to bottom and now my back is sore from that stupid bunk be-…”

 

Changjo had blanked out and didn’t hear anything else after 'sore'.

 

 

His innocent Changhyun had bottomed for Chaejin. His oh so pure Changhyun who he had tried his best to protect from the evil in the world.

 

“Are you even listening?” Ricky threw a pillow at the male. Changjo had asked him a question and now he wasn’t listening to him! Changjo shook his thoughts out,”Sorry, what?”. Ricky sighed and got under the bed sheets,”I said, the bottom bunk bed was too uncomfortable and I couldn’t stand InSoo hyung’s snoring from the other side of the room so I came back here.”

 

Oh.

 

“So you were going to sleep there, but instead came here because you couldn't sleep?” Tell me you missed me and say that's why you came back

 

“Yes that's what I've been saying, why else would I have stayed there?” To come back into my arms

 

Changjo needed to keep his imagination from getting carried away. But hey! His Changhyun was still pure and well….

 

He was still his in someway

 

What am I even saying, I don’t own him, I don’t even like him that way, nope, no sir

 

 

 

 

He really needed to get some sleep, he was thinking too much nonsense.

 

 

***

 

Changjo thought everything would get back to normal between him and Ricky since the other had finally spoken to him several days ago. However, it appeared the less they spoke the more the other drifted away from him. This whole week Ricky was no where to be seen. They saw each other at dance practice, but L.Joe had him under his finger. At night, by the time Changjo wanted to ask him what was going on, Ricky was already sound asleep. And when Ricky wasn’t practicing or sleeping, he would disappear to who knows where!

 

So when he finally got the chance to talk to Ricky, he sort’ve…let’s just say he could’ve handled it better.

 

 

 

Ricky hadn’t even stepped 2 feet into the room when Changjo got up from where he was to snap at him,”Where have you been?”

 

“I-I was out-“

 

Of course you were out! That’s all you’ve been doing this past week! Going out with Chaejin I bet!”. Ricky gaped at him.

 

Why would you think I’ve been with Chaejin?

 

He couldn’t comprehend why the, now blondish, dancer was so angry at him, but the other’s anger was contagious especially in the way Changjo was accusing him based on false factors. The other didn’t even let him speak!

 

“Shouldn’t you be practicing? Are you not aware of the fact that we’re just weeks away of releasing our first full album? Do you not care?”

 

Ricky was mostly a calm person, sometimes he acts annoyed and childish with his other members, but it’s never serious. He admits he’s cute and he’s been called cuddly even. But at the rate of Changjo yelling at him, he was about to turn freakiing adorable as he clenched his hands.

 

 

“I am fully aware that we’re releasing our full album Choi Jonghyun, I’ve been with our singing coach this whole freaking time, to see if this time around I’ll get some decent lines, because evidently not all of us are born with the knack of singing and dancing wrapped in a package like some people,” Ricky was currently fuming in Changjo’s face, jabbing at his chest with a strength that he didn’t know that Ricky had in him, ”I’ve been trying so hard and now you’re claiming I don’t care just because I went out one single time with someone who makes me feel important,” Ricky wiped away frantically the tears he didn’t even know were falling away and scoffed, “unlike you who keeps reminding me of my flaws, ‘cause let me tell you I know! Damnit, I know I’m lacking compared to all of you! I don’t need to be reminded time and time again that I don’t deserve to perform with you guys..”

 

 

The more he stayed silent and listened, the more Changjo regretted fronting Ricky. His arms began to reach out to Ricky, calm him down or anything to stop him from crying and screaming at him even though he deserved it. But his hands got slapped away,”Do not touch me!” Ricky’s eyes glared venomously at him. “Ricky I didn’t mean it that way, I’m sorry-“ His apologies fell on deaf ears as Ricky slammed the door on his way out, brushing past a confused Minsoo.

 

 

When Minsoo entered the maknaes’ shared room, he saw Changjo on his knees, motionless on the floor with a very blank expression. He crouched down to his eye level. "You okay there Jonghyun?" The maknae shook his head hesitantly. "Wanna get up and talk about it?" Another silent nod. the eldest guided the youngest to the living room sofa.

 

"Whenever you're ready" Minsoo patted his shoulder gently before he leaned deeper into the sofas cushions, legs placed on the coffee table before him and arms rested behind his head.

 

 

There was no one except Minsoo and Changjo in the dorm since the others had left when they had heard the loud commotion coming from the two youngests room.

 

 

"Hyung I don't know what's wrong with me lately," Changjo lifted his head that was placed onto his palms,"I'm not like this explosive and moody."

 

Cap rolled his eyes, but the gesture went unnoticed.

 

 

"I know for sure it isn't because I'm under pressure, well there's this song I'm having trouble with but it's nothing I can't handle. It's just recently that Ricky has given me the cold shoulder and I don't know why. This started after he talked with Byunghun hyung. Ricky doesn't even acknowledge my presence. He doesn't even sit next to me in the van to our schedules anymore. I admit I shouldn't have yelled at him earlier and I don't know why I did it, but when I finally saw him after so many days of avoiding me, something in me cracked".

 

Changjo was hurt. He considered Ricky as his right hand man, he would go as far as to consider him as his other half. They've been through so much. Good and bad. Did Ricky not cherish their friendship as much as him anymore?

 

 

Minsoo had his eyes closed as he analyzed what the dancer had confessed. Well one thing for sure is that ljoes been scheming again. And secondly,

 

 

"You're jealous"

 

 

"I couldn't possibly be jealous!" Changjo crossed his arms against his chest and frowned.

 

"Trust me, i know a jealous person when i see them. And after everything you've told me, theres no doubt about it. You're going through exactly what I went through with Niel."

 

 

Niel? Changjo gaped at the male whose eyes were closed. He would have thought Minsoo was asleep were it not for the fact his lips were moving.

 

 

"Believe it or not I'd get irritated all the time when i saw him with another person, I'd always question myself, was I simply not enough?. It's scary, the feeling of insecurity and jealousy. But sometimes it's necessary because in some odd way it shows that you care for that person."

 

"Now that I think of it. I do recall Niel telling me something," Minsoo rubbed his chin, eyebrows furrowed,"he told me the only reason he wanted to make me jealous was so I would notice him, the kid was desperate since I was so naive to his calling". The rapper chuckled as he remembered that day. He was so oblivious, yet Niel didn't stopping trying. He's grateful for that, because despite their differences, at the end of the day they were together and that's what mattered.

 

 

 

Luckily he didn't confess this to Changjo because he'd cringe.

 

 

 

"That may be what Ricky's trying to express".

 

At that moment, he received a text message from their manager. "Hyung thanks, I really appreciate it. I have to go record that song now".

 

"No problem. Remember to think about what I said".

 

"I will," Cap had gotten up and grabbed a blanket and in his other hand had a pillow from his room and went back to his rightful place on the sofa," uh, hyung? What are you doing?"

 

 

Cap rested his head on the pillow and wrapped himself in the blanket, eyelids shut,"What do you think I'm doing. I'm gonna sleep on Rosa" he stated as if it were obvious.

 

"You named the couch?" Changjo knew Cap was weird, but that was just...

 

"Yes and don't tell Niel. Now get going and let me and Rosa be. All that talking got me sleepy"

 

The boy could only laugh as he left the dorm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was as if a heavy weight had been lifted off his shoulders. He did it, he actually did it.

 

The song came out better than he and the producer expected. As he sang he couldn't prevent himself from thinking about Ricky, so that's what probably helped him get the emotions just right.

 

"You took my advice didn't you" the producer smiled at the other knowingly.

 

"Haha, yeah hyung I did". Well sort of anyway.

 

After saying their farewells, Changjo immediately went to look for Ricky to set everything right once and for all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ricky had returned to practice his singing, anything to keep his mind at bay, but the singing instructor was long gone.

 

He sighed and sighed again as he laid on the floor. He knew there were chairs in the room, but eh he just preferred being one with the good old wooden floor,"I'm just like you floor, getting stomped on all the time, feelings getting trampled over".

 

Ricky was officially going crazy, he was talking to the freaking floor

 

L.Joe's plan didn't work. He ended up getting Changjo angry at him instead of getting jealous. Ricky knew it wouldn't work out between them.

 

 

Speaking of Changjo, how was he going to face him from now on? He guessed it was about time he moved on. It was going to be difficult, but if not being with the other romantically and just as friends guaranteed having Changjo by his side, he'd be happy.

 

 

 

 

 

His senses must have been playing tricks on him because he swore its Changjo who's...hovering above him?

 

 

 

Well, he said he would be happy as long as the other was by his side, but he supposed he could be happy with Changjo on top of him...

 

 

 

He blushed at the thought.

 

 

You're supposed to be getting over him, not under him

 

 

 

Why's he being pinned onto the floor anyway?

 

 

What the flipping fu-

 

 

"Sorry I can't risk you escaping", the dancer puffed out. Ricky noticed he was out of breath, even sweating a little and heat was radiating from his body. Had he come running? The building they were in wasn't exactly close to their dorms.

 

“Jong-“

 

“Changhyun please just hear me out, and if you don’t like what I have to say, then by all means I’ll respect what you have to say”.

 

Changhyun nodded slowly. He was interested on what the male had to say. Seeing as how Changhyun was attentive to what he had to say, Changjo took a deep breath,

 

“I didn’t mean to disrespect you the way I did back in our room. I didn’t mean any single word I said. I know how much effort you’re putting, and you’ve always have seen day one. Changhyun, to me, you’re not just our lovely Ricky, you’re,” the benefit of Changhyun being beneath the dancer was that he really got to analyze his crush’s sharp features, like how in this moment, as he spoke, his cheeks had a rosy hue to them,”you’re my Changhyun. And I adore everything about you, even when you’re crying you’re cute," Jonghyun mentally facepalmed himself,"wait that didn’t come out right.”

 

 


"I just want you to know how sorry I am. For everything," Jonghyun took another deep breath,

 

"I'm sorry I constantly want to talk to you. I'm sorry if I say things that piss you off. I'm sorry if I come off as annoying. I'm sorry if you don't want to talk to me as much as I want to talk to you. I'm sorry if I think about you too much and too often. I'm sorry if I say things I don't really mean. I'm sorry if I come off as being clingy, but it's because I really, really like you and I know I shouldn't.. 

And I'm sorry that I'm babbling about my feelings when I don't even know if you feel the same way”

 

 

But I do! I do!

 



"Changhyun I know it's selfish, but I also realized I don't like sharing things I like…," Jonghyun smiled sheepishly and averted his gaze to somewhere else,"I don't like seeing you go out so much with your friends and sitting next to anybody except me in the van. It's silly but-" Changjo's sentence got cut short when he saw Changhyun's eyes were getting watery.

 

”Why are you crying? Do your wrists hurt?” Changjo cupped the male’s cheeks instead, pinning the other wasn't such a good idea after all.

 

 

No,” Changhyun wailed. He himself didn’t know why he was being such a baby and was crying at the moment,”not at all. I’m just really overwhelmed.”

 

Jonghyun claimed him as his. His! He couldn’t believe it.

 

“Ow, OW! Then why are you hitting me?!” Ricky’s fists came into contact with the others firm chest,”Y-you m-made me wait s-so long y-you jerk!” he wailed, and another wave of tears appeared on his cheeks,”Y-you n-never showed a-any signs, I-I thought I wasn’t (hiccup) good enough.”

 

 

 

Changjo embraced him, bringing him even closer and adjusted their bodies so they were side by side. He rested his chin on top of Ricky’s head. It was his fault for making Ricky feel so insecure, knowing he shouldn't be.”Don’t ever say that. You’re perfect. I regret not opening my eyes sooner. It probably would’ve prevented all these jealous feelings I had to go through” he muttered the last thing to himself hoping the brunette hadn’t heard him

Oh but he did, and it stopped his crying



"You were jealous?"  Changhyun might’ve hid his smile by snuggling closer to Jonghyun’s chest, but Jonghyun could tell the sudden change of his tone to a playful one. "Yes, I was really jealous when you were with Byunghun hyung and Chaejin, especially him" Changhyun would’ve scolded Jonghyun for talking about his friend with hateful feelings, but he had to make sure of something.



"So you like me?" 



"That was sort of the purpose of my little speech. But yeah, Changhyun I like you a lot". Jonghyun sat up and Changhyun followed suit. The dancer cupped Changhyun’s face lovingly as he began to close the space between them, finally sealing the deal. Changhyun appreciated the fact the other was talking their first kiss slow, he found it cute even, and it was romantic gesture, but he had been waiting since forever for this moment, so he had a lot to get out of his system and a small kiss wasn't enough for months of pinning over Jonghyun.

Jonghyun gasped as he felt arms tighten around his neck bringing him even closer, deepening their intimate moment, and to really show how big Changhyun’s yearning for the other he began to kiss at Jonghyun fiercely and hungrily, making Jonghyun groan in delight, only for the other male to quickly part away. Jonghyun rested his forehead on Changhyun's as he sighed contently,”I think I’m going to be a possessive boyfriend”. Changhyun giggled against his lips, and hugged the other tightly,”I don’t mind”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jealous Changjo ♥

I apologize to the people who are fans of MyName >.< I have no idea what their personalities are like, I don't even know if they snore LOL..

 

My goodness I've been shipping Changrick like crazy this year, how did I not notice them before TT^TT)/ they're perfect ♥

Consider this update as my early Christmas gift :3 I have so many ideas in my head to write (you have no idea O.O) I just don't have the time D: and I'm on vacation!! Hopefully before school starts again for me I'll update some more.

 

Thank you for reading, hopefully I improved TT^TT constructive criticism is welcomed ♥

Merry Christmas :D

|Sara|