|Not so Typical|

"What If" Teen Top One-Shots

It’s Friday.

 

Not Thursday, nor Wednesday and it’s absolutely not a Monday.

 

It’s Friday, the most loved day of the week when people let loose after a stressful week, either enjoying the city. Whether it be dancing at clubs, hanging out with friends catching up on the latest news or just out, because who would be cooped up inside on a Friday?

 

Well, Choi Jonghyun of course, because for him Friday, is like any other day. He couldn't find the joy about that day.

 

 

 

It’s a late and very much typical night for the young male. The only light that illuminates the small apartment are the flashing scenes of horror appearing on the television and the sound of deafening screams filling the silence.  

 

After long hours of doing Jonghyun’s two most favorite things, which are dancing and working out, he is sprawled out on the couch, legs sticking out and head rested nicely against the arm rest dressed in his most comfortable attire.

 

Half .

 

Well, to be specific he had only a pair of boxers and a tank top on, because it was way too hot of a winter, yes winter, night to be wearing appropriate clothing. Plus, it was impossible for him to miraculously catch a cold because he had closed the windows beforehand just in case the weather decided to get bipolar on him. Jonghyun wasn’t expecting anybody so there was no need to hide his body or anything, not that it needed hiding anyway because sacrificing sleep to wake up at 5 in the morning to work out paid off big time.

 

And he’d be asleep by the time his roommate came.

 

Ah his roommate.

He was this bubbly guy who he he had met back in middle school before moving closer to the dance school he wanted to attend. He had completely forgotten about him until the other had showed up at his door step sign in hand asking about the vacant room. What a small world huh?

That was 2 years ago and they’ve been living and getting along with another ever since.

 

 

Jonghyun was fighting to keep his eyes open at the time the actress in the movie was running away from the serial killer, sobbing exaggeratedly and eventually –typically- falling on some random object on the floor and she just had to twist her ankle in the process. Jonghyun scoffed at the scene as rolled his eyes. He loved watching scary movies, but this movie just wasn’t cutting it for him so he decided to close his eyes for awhile.

 

He was so sure he was going to fall asleep until he heard the front door barging right open, the sound of shoes being tossed to the side noisily and the apartment’s sudden light blowing up Jonghyun’s pupils.

 

Completely awake and no longer sleepy, Jonghyun went into ninja mode knowing exactly who came in making the ruckus. Quickly, he sat up, turned off the television and was lifting his off the couch, wanting to go to his bedroom as fast as possible without attracting the other person’s attention. Because when his friend comes at the middle of the night that he meant he was most probably intoxicated.

 

Escaping was his plan anyway…

 

Until he got attacked by a tipsy pig(he may have been exaggerating but his roommate was heavy as even though he had gotten skinnier than last time he saw him, knocking the breath out of Jonghyun) known as Changhyun.

 

“Hi dongsaenggie poo~” Changhyun cooed and beamed at a bewildered Jonghyun,flinging himself on the others exposed lap.

The smell of alcohol was a dead giveaway that his roommate had more than a few drinks. Because out of nowhere he began mindlessly referring himself to the Puerto Rican singer Ricky Martin and singing the chorus of the hit song ‘Livin la Vida Loca’ and throwing out random words with a very heavy Spanish accent.

Jonghyun was no expert in the Spanish language, but he was pretty sure “Ricky” wasn’t supposed to be pronounced as ‘y’ nor “Te quiero” as ‘tequila’.

All he knew though was that he just wanted to put his hyung to sleep fast before he decided to do anything stupid.

 

Jonghyun sighed and tried to wiggle out of the elder’s grasp, but to no avail he was stuck in his current position and kept still, “Um, how was your night?”

 

“It was okaaay~, I was the third wheel again since Chanhee and Byunghyun hyung wouldn’t stop eating each others’ faces and they ended up going into the bathroom to do naughty stuff,” Changhyun showed his distaste scrunching his face up making him look constipated. Changhyun had this habit to express his emotions with melodramatic facial expression and waving his pale arms about.

 

“so I thought to myself ‘screw hyungs’ and went to the dance floor allll~ alone because I haven’t danced in a ing looong~ time and you know how much I love dancing,” Jonghyun knew this fact very well because they had met each other at the dance club at school and despite the red head’s small figure, he could dance. And he had the muscles *coughassests* to prove it might he add.

 

Dancing was probably the one big thing that the two had in common.

 

“and there was this one guy. Oh my god Jonghyun you should have seen him!” the red head pulled at his own cheeks and kicked his feet in the air with glee.

 

Jonghyun’s frown went unnoticed by the other while he imagined his roommate with some random guy.

 

“So he started dancing with me, but he didn’t dance half as well as you Jonghyunnie, no one can keep up with me like you dongsaenggie poo~”

 

Even with Changhyun’s cheesy nickname for him, the brunette’s displeasure immediately disappeared when he was met with Changhyun’s sparkling doe-like eyes full of admiration,” but then the bastard got too touchy and whispering gross things in my ear, and I didn’t feel comfortable anymore and left allll~ by myself and now I’m here!”

 

Jonghyun and Changhyun had nothing in common, but they eventually became best friends after picking off where they left several years ago, so that meant he had every right to worry for the other. He cursed at the ChunJoe duo for choosing of all times to be 24/7, but nonetheless felt relieved that his friend was able to make it home without getting hurt or mugged.

 

Because in the years that Jonghyun has lived with him, he has learned that Changhyun although being older by a few months, is a naïve person who would trust pretty much anyone who gave him attention. Along with his cute appearance and childlike smile that was way too pure to be on a 20 year old’s face, the red head loved being taken cared of and being praised.

 

Jonghyun also knew that along with the others youthful looks, was a little kid in a teenage body. That meant that Changhyun never cursed.

Like ever.

 

Except when he gets hurt with pretty much anything like hitting his face while opening the refrigerator door every other day because he’s clumsy like that and he still pouts like a baby despite being in his early 20s.

 

“Changhyun just what did you drink to get you this drunk?” Jonghyun wanted to know because his roommate was currently inspecting his tank top as if it were the most interesting thing ever.

 

Changhyun suddenly got a hold of the brunettes hand and started counting his fingers one by one in a murmur, starting from his thumb until he got to his pinky finger, “..2,3, 5 beer bottles!...maybe something else, I don't remember what it was called but it tasted sooo good”

“What! Did you plan on getting drunk Changhyun? Even I know that you can’t stomach that ridiculous amount of alcohol, hell even I can’t!”

Changhyun’s giggling came to a halt. He began processing his friend’s question with a pout. No longer smiling and unable to hold Jonghyun’s stern expression, he averted his eyes to his hands.

“I’m sad, broken hearted and I failed an exam this week”

 

“Um there's always next time,” Jonghyun hesistated, he wasn’t very good with feelings,” are you sad about… someone?”

 

“Yeah, he doesn’t like me back”

 

Jonghyun didn’t know what to say to make his friend feel better and questioning him further didn’t sound like a good idea.

 

Not able to endure the uncomfortable silence anymore, “Changhyun let’s get you to bed-“

 

“No! I wanna stay here!” Changhyun snapped out of his thoughts and returned to his whiny-self, quickly rolling himself flat onto his stomach on the couch, rubbing his face furiously into a very intimate part of Jonghyun’s lap.

 

Jonghyun’s stomach dropped to his gut, his face growing hot by his roomate’s bad choice of reaction.

 

He grabbed the red head’s shoulders trying to make him stop, “O-ok, just stop moving like that, I-“

 

“Like how? You mean like this?” Changhyun nosed credulously at the others crotch, obtaining a few deep groans from the latter, who covered his mouth in embarrassment.

 

“Y-yeah, stop“ Jonghyun didn’t intend to make his command come out as weak with his voice cracking, but it was getting difficult to suppress his moans and keep his cool, because apparently Changhyun found his misery funny and began laughing against his crotch, adding fuel to his discomfort.

 

Jonghyun was already embarrassingly hard and tried pushing the elder off his lap.

 

This however didn’t go unnoticed by the red head and he sat up, bottom placed coincidentally where Jonghyun had his certain problem. Changhyun wrapped his thighs around Jonghyun’s waist, keeping him in place and along with having a tight hold on the brunette’s long hair.

 

Jonghyun wanted to die.

 

He hoped that somewhere in the galaxy someone would grant him the pleasure of being up by a black hole. Getting caught red handed for getting hard by simple teasing by his roommate was extremely embarrassing

 

Changhyun released his hold on his hair and instead went for wrapping his arms carelessly around his neck, getting into Jonghyun’s personal bubble.

 

Their faces were so close, too close for a pair of guys, considering that one of them was straight and the fact that Changhyun was sitting right on his crotch didn’t help him keep his thoughts at bay. His cheeks with a very noticeable blush to them and his lips were parted and his tongue was currently them..

 

Jonghyun is straight.

 

Just because another male got him hard,this not being the first time because he was one of the many victims that has encountered the ChunJoe couple in one of their hot makeout sessions because apparently no one is safe from their sudden urges, -but that can happen to anyone right?- doesn’t make him automatically gay.

 

 

But even a straight person like Jonghyun could get curious.

 

And Jonghyun did not just imagine how nice it would be to kiss Changhyun’s lips and savor the taste of alcohol lingering in the others mouth. His thoughts were quickly interrupted when Changhyun grinded down in a circular motion, earning a loud moan from his friend.

 

 Jonghyun's face reddened more than he was before and looked away from Changhyun’s surprised yet longing gaze. The red head cupped the younger boy’s jaw with his lithe white fingers, leaning closer until their foreheads touched, forcing Jonghyun to keep the eye contact. Changhyun examined the others flushed features while Jonghyun did the same. Jonghyun felt uneasy when he noticed that the other was smirking.

 

I want you Jonghyun” Changhyun stated, a breath away from Jonghyun’s lips,” I want you so bad,” he added emphasis to his statement by tightening his hips around the others waist, lifting his bottom before harshly grinding it down on Jonghyun’s clothed member.

 

Jonghyun wanted to go to sleep after a tired day, like he always did on a late Friday night.

 

But no.

 

His roommate just had to come home wasted and wake him up. Then seduce him, getting Jonghyun all hot and bothered, taking advantage that he was a pair of boxers away to being (his tank top was now long forgotten on the floor after Changhyun declared irritated that it was unnecessary).

 

After submitting to Changhyun, well more like his skillful tongue because apparently despite being drunk he was still capable of dominating his mouth, Jonghyun decided to go with the flow.

 

Yes, his roommate was drunk, so there was no way he was going to stoop as low as to take advantage of him making him as much as a bastard like the guy at the club.

 

But, Jonghyun couldn't ignore the fact that his friend was upset about someone, and making out with Jonghyun wouldn’t make Changhyun feel any better. Nor would taking things further. And Jonghyun wanted to stop, really he did. It’s just that he didn’t know how and his body wasn't in his complete control anymore.

 

On the otherhand, Changhyun wasn’t feeling too good. After he and Jonghyun plummeted on the floor lipslocked to one another, he felt a sharp pain in his abdomen. Maybe stuffing himself with nachos wasn’t such a good idea.

 

Okay maybe, most likely, it was the alcohol. Eating and drinking excessively wasn’t the right way to make his problem go away. However he wasn’t going to let a little stomach ache stop him from achieving what he’s been yearning so desperately for months.

 

Jonghyun.

Getting into the others pants to show his feelings wasn’t exactly the right way to go. Hee knew Jonghyun wasn’t gay, but he couldn’t help himself from wanting the others heart (okay so a small part of him at the moment wanted a certain part of him) and wanting him more than a friend, but being the coward he was he couldn’t bring himself to do it. He came to the conclusion that the other wasn’t complaining and he could just blame it on the alcohol tomorrow.

 

But what if what I’m doing now ruins are friendship?

What if he kicks me out and never wants to see me again?

Oh my god is this considered as some form of ?

 

The more Changhyun thought, the more his head hurt making his world spin, so he decided that he should stop thinking.

 

So he did and continued ravishing the thick lips he desired to taste and pinned the boy on the floor. Changhyun didn’t want to waste anymore time and travelled down the brunette’s firm chest, leaving open mouthed kisses on his sun kissed skin, teasing his hipbones with his tongue, forcing Jonghyun to close his eyes tight as the cold air made contact with each inch of exposure of his lower abdomen.

 

Jonghyun couldn’t comprehend how Changhyun’s movements were so precise and steady. Just moments ago the red head could hardly walk through the front door without collapsing to his feet. Jonghyun was one hundred percent sober; yet here he was raking his nails against the wooden floor, sweating profusely and jerking upwards for more of Changhyun’s lips and uncontrollably like a .

 

Jonghyun a ? Pshh, as if.

 

 

 

He lost it a long time ago.

 

 

From his good pal called his right hand.

 

 

Okay so technically he was somewhat of a .

 

 

 

 

Somewhere in the back Jonghyun’s lusted mind, he knew the riskiness of the situation he got himself into. He promised himself that he was going to find the right moment and eventually sort out his feelings for his crush.

Jonghyun accepts the fact that he sometimes treats Changhyun as if he were just like any another person, making him come off as a bit cold to the other, but his last ex told him that he was too 4D and couldn’t appreciate his unique humor. Jonghyun’s not ashamed or anything (it just means he’s special), but he’s trying his best to not scare Changhyun away. And he’s managed to hug him without squealing (manly of course, because Jonghyun is a man, damnit). Plus, Changhyun laughs at his quirkiness all the time and he’s caught him numerous times checking out his body after getting out of the shower.

 

That must mean something right?

 

 

Suddenly, a loud groan captured Jonghyun’s attention. Levering himself up with his hands to get a good look, he saw Changhyun wiping sloppily some substance dripping from his mouth then cleaning it nonchalantly onto his jeans.

 

“Aw , Jonghyun sorry” Changhyun whimpered out and pointed at the ugly glop on Jonghyun’s stomache.

 

Jonghyun didn’t need to look down to see what Changhyun was referring to or else he’d get queasy and end up puking as well. He grabbed his shirt that was a few feet away from him and cleaned himself off. Then, he got up and threw it in the laundry basket. He looked over his shoulder at Changhyun who was still on the floor, tears forming in the corner of his eyes. Jonghyun didn’t like it when the other cried. Changhyun looked better smiling, and it was that exact smile that Jonghyun grew fond of.

 

He quickly made his way back to the living room and offered his hand to the other, ”Hey it’s not a big deal, you didn’t feel well. Really Changhyun, there’s no reason to cry. Come on, go change while I take a shower.”

 

Despite Jonghyun reassuring Changhyun , he still felt sorry, but took Jonghyun’s hand and got up and made his way over to his bedroom to change into something more comfortable.

 

Jonghyun was glad he took a shower, because it helped him do more than clean up. He went to the kitchen and prepared a glass of water with baking soda for Changhyun’s upset stomach.

 

When he got to the room Changhyun was lying on his side, his brown eyes were staring at the floor before he noticed Jonghyun’s presence and his gaze flickered onto him.

 

“Here drink this, it’ll make you feel better”

 

“Thanks” Changhyun sat up and received the glass, taking a sip of the fizzy liquid and immediately coughed loudly at the bitter taste.

 

“I know it doesn’t taste good, but it’ll make you feel better” Jonghyun hollered while looking for a tshirt to wear.

 

Changhyun did as he was told and chugged the liquid down his throat and lay back down. In a few minutes he could already feel the pain subside from his abdomen nor his heart, but that didn’t mean he didn’t still feel drunk.

 

Jonghyun shuffled over to the side of the bed and sat down, ”How do you feel Changhyun?”

“My name is Ricky, not Changhyun!” Changhyun crossed his arms and puffed his cheeks. Jonghyun could only roll his eyes

 

He still thinks he’s that Spanish singer

 

But he played along.

 

“Yeah, and my name is Changjo”

 

The red head widened his eyes at the other and extended his hand,”Oh! Nice to meet you Changjo”. The younger laughed at the others gullibility, even so he shook the others hand.

 

“Changjo, you think you could tuck me in, please?” Changhyun batted his eyelashes cutely, placing his fists on his cheeks.

 

The brunette gawked at the display of cuteness. He couldn’t believe that the other was using aegyo on him seeing that half an hour ago he was acting y and leading Jonghyun on. He paid no mind to the others change of behavior and tucked him in so he could go to sleep as soon as possible.

 

Jonghyun was starting to get up when Changhyun tugged at his sleeve.

 

“Changjo wanna know a secret?

 

“Um sure?” the boy cocked an eyebrow.

 

“Come closer then.” Changhyun beckoned a finger for him to lean down.

 

“Ok, I’m all ears” Jonghyun assumed it was to tell him something stupid, because Changhyun was obviously still out of it.

 

Changhyun whispered into his ear,”Changhyun likes Jonghyun”

 

Jonghyun turned his head to examine the others giggling face.

 

“R-really? Are you sure Changhyun likes me- I mean Jonghyun?”

 

“Of course! I can’t stop thinking about him”

 

Jonghyun was oblivious to the fact that Changhyun didn’t use Ricky to refer to himself.

 

Can’t stop thinking about me?

 

“Changjo can you keep that secret a secret?” Changhyun stuck his pinky out.

Jonghyun looked at Changhyun and then at the pinky and then at Changhyun,”As long as you don’t tell him that Jonghyun likes Changhyun too”

 

The boy shook his head repeatedly and so Jonghyun hooked their pinkies to seal the deal.

 

Jonghyun was once again about to leave and reflect on everything that’s happened on his Friday night curled up in his bed, but Changhyun tugged once more at his sleeve.

 

“What-“

 

His sentence was cut short with a quick peck to his lips.

 

“Good night Jonghyun” Changhyun smiled widely at the other and turned to his side, his back facing a flustered Jonghyun.

 

Jonghyun felt light while making his way to his bed. He managed not to release a strangled squeal of joy as not to disturb Changhyun who was already asleep.

 

 

 

Jonghyun decided that he was going to confess to Changhyun one way or another.

 

 

He also decided that Fridays wasn’t one of those typical days.

 

Fridays were special.

 

 

****

a/n: Hi everybody ^ ^)/ I apologize for the late update. I promised myself I would write in vaction, which is going to end next week for me .__. However, I've been working on this since last week and finally finished :D I'm not too happy with it, so for those who didn't like it, I don't blame you ;_;. I have many ideas for all the pairings, especially ChangRick since they're written about so little, so look forward to it :3.

Comments are appreciated ♥