Final

Surprises

"_____!" Chanyeol happily shouts from the front door. He's been away for two weeks and he just missed you so much right now.

"Jagiya!" He calls you once again but still there's no answer from you.

"Aish, why she isn't answering me? Where's she?" He mumbles to himself.

Feeling a little depressed, he walks to the kitchen to gets some water when he sees a note on the refrigerator.

 

Hey honey, you must be tired. Now go to the bathroom to find your first surprise.

 

He's confused, but he does as what you told him to.

He quickly opens the bathroom door but you're not there, yet he found another note. He leaves out a heavy sigh.

 

Now go take a bath. I've prepared your favorite shampoo. When you're done, go to the bedroom for your next surprise.

 

If this makes you happy then he'll do it.

He closes the door, turns on the tap, and start to takes a bath.

"Ok, now what?" He says as he walks to the bedroom.

Still, you're not there. "Oh c'mon _____, I'm not in the mood to play games." He just can't wait to see you.

Another note on the bed.

 

I have something for you in the wardrobe. Wear that and you're ready to go!

 

He opens the wardrobe and there's a t-shirt with note on it.

 

I hope you like it! Now meet me in the living room.

 

Ah finally, he thoughts to himself. He puts on the shirt and races to the living room.

"Ah!" He exclaims when he can't found you there either. He ruffles his hair in frustration when suddenly you hug him from behind.

"Welcome home, honey." You whisper.

He turns around so he can gets to see your face. He missed you too damn much. He leans in to gives your lips a peck.

"So do you like your surprises?" You ask him, still in his embrace. He doesn't want to let go, and so do you.

"Hmmm." He nods as he kisses your forehead. "But I think I deserve another surprise after what you've done to me."

"And what is that?"

He carries you bridal style and walks toward the bedroom. "Later you'll know." He says, smirking.