"So...Wanna go to my dorm?"

Unexpected Expectations.

As the both of them stepped on the façade of the glass-mantled building which is supposedly their so-called dormitory house, they observed the surroundings with their laser-like eyes.

“Are you sure no one’s there?” she whispered, holding back to his hand like it was meant for her dear life.

He shook his head before turning her gaze to her. “Aniyo. I think everyone’s asleep.”

They stood there like ghosts, mutely and soundlessly, two hands enfolding her blown cheeks. He then examined the environs and afterwards, said, “I’ll miss you again…”

Bom had her arms clasped on his body, pulling herself to the letter as she savored his coziness and warmth.

“Then, what should we do? I’ll miss you too, but we started it like this. Our relationship began as a secret.” she replied, looking down.

He brought her face up and found two pairs of glimmering, watery eyes and tears threatening to jerk at any time now. Seunghyun pulled her into a deep clinch, holding him in her arms snugly and leisurely.

“Just have faith in me, Bom. Someday…Someday, the whole world will know how much this alien,” he pointed to himself. “—loves the corn-loving Bom that he had known for a very long time.”

Being the weak one when it comes to his aegyo, she cracked a heavenly smile before punching his chest imperceptibly.

“I know, and yes, my faith is in you, and only you”                                                                

TOP checked his watch and faced her worriedly. “It’s one in the morning, babe. You sure you can get there on your own?”

“Mhm. Don’t worry, I’ll still be with you on the way to the elevator.”

Well, what they didn’t know was, someone was spying on them. It was Se7en and he had just come home from Han Byul’s house, also on a date.

“So, Seunghyun and Bom are dating, huh?”

Both of them wanted to hold hands but since their anxiety was in a high level, they decided to stay close but not that near. Seunghyun pressed the elevator door and they waited patiently.

The doors opened and they got into the small area. Tabi held her hand and kissed her forehead gently.

“I love you.”

“I love you too, Seunghyun. Goodnight!” she blew a flying kiss as the doors opened at the 13th floor, indicating that Bom needs to go now.

He smiled and caught the kiss before mouthing the words ‘Call me!’ and placing his fingers on his ear in a telephone figure.

Tonight was indeed a very happy night for them.

-------------

She sneaked in to the door, only to be caught by a lady who had a sleeping mask on her face and a stuffed toy grabbed by her right hand. She attempted to shout but she covered .

“YAH! Where have you been?!” she whispered in a soft yet angry tone.

“I-I…I just visited Go Eun unnie’s restaurant.” Bom lied.

“You’ve been out since 8 AM and you decided to go home at 1 in the morning?! What did you do there? Eat?” Dara asked again.

Bom nodded subtly before staring into her eyes. “ I did! I did eat all day!”

Dara heaved a sigh before returning to the couch. “Look, I know your relationship with Tabi al—“

“Who told you that?!”

“You.”

“Oh, carry on…”

“Well, point is, don’t hide something from me if it comes to your relationship. I know it’s your own business but you should reecho everything to me since it is hard to keep all those butterflies there in that tummy!” she poked her tummy playfully.

The older lady placed her head on her lap, fatigue wrapping her dead-tired legs and arms.

“Fine, TOP and I have been strolling around Seoul. But I have been eating all day!”

Dara had an anticipated smile plastered on her lips. “Then, where did you go?”

“It was so fun, Dara! We went to the park that you and Ji recommended to us. It was so silent too. We also visited the Han River. We took photos at the photo booth and—“

And, you guys should be careful. News spread faster than spreading peanut butter on your jellied sandwich. Remember what happened when Ji and I got caught? We were forced to break up but I didn’t want to do it so we are still in a relationship, but secretly. I don’t want to hear YG saying that you guys need to break up. I know your careers are important to you, and bailing out of the band is prohibited. Besides, if there are no aliens in YG, no one would be happy.”

“I know, I know. But, I need to be with him, that kind of feeling, you know that? I just love him so much that I couldn’t—“

“Bommie, mark your words. Ji had cheated on me and it was painful. I was glad that my heart had forgiven him.”

“Tabi won’t do that. He said for me to have faith in him. I know he’s loyal.”

“But still, they’re boys, Bom. And boys follow their instinct.”

Bom paused silently. “Yes, Dara Ahjumma. I’ll be careful!”

“YAH! I’M NOT AN AHJUMMA! I’M 2NE1’s FRESH AND SWEET VOCALS, SAN—“

The doorbell rang, causing them to freeze in the act. Bom got the door and found Jiyong. who was freshly dressed in blue and white-striped pajamas and a shirt that says ‘I need my beauty sleep.’, standing right there with disheveled blonde hair.

“Yah, what’s up with the noise, Dara-ah?” he weakly said, a tint of sleepiness lingering on him.

“Ji!” Dara hopped on him and wrapped her arms around him.

“Noona, can I sleep here?”

“What the hell? No way! If you two are sleeping together, go get a room.” Bom retorted.

“Well, there’s a room right here.” he replied back.

“I meant an empty one.”

“Fine, then, we’ll get a room!”

Jingyo and Dara went out of the room, leaving Bom dumbfounded and alone.

“Tch. I didn’t really mean it!”

She plopped on the couch restlessly since she was still thinking of him. “Should I call him?”

A noise disturbed her endless thoughts. It was a message from Tabi.

To: Bommie

Ya still awake? I was waiting for your call. I missed you already. L

From: Alien Tabi
Received at: 1:54 AM, 2011.09.27

Bom moved excessively and rubbed the goose bumps away before replying.

To: Tabi

Mhm. I was just about to call you, dear. But, should we stick to texting? I’m worried that Dae would sneak up to your room again. >.<

From: Bommie
Received at: 1:54 AM, 2011.09.27

TOP, on the other hand, or should I say room, had displayed a displeased frown as he twisted around on the bed, white sheets wrapping him like sushi.

To: Bommie

Aniyo. Daesung’s not here either. I’m too lazy to type in letters and I want to hear your voice coz it drives me insane… @_@

From: Tabi
Received at: 1:55 AM, 2011.09.27

Bom puffed out a breath of air and afterwards, pressing the green call button.

“Yoboseyo? May I speak to Seunghyun-ssi?”

“Yah, why are you using formal language? It’s me, no one uses my phone!”

“Just checking. What’s up?”

“Well, I’m alone. Ji had gone crazy with Dara moments ago…”

“Mkay.”

There was a slight pause.

“So…Wanna go to my dorm?”

“Sure!”

Bom hung up and ran to the door with her corn-themed PJs.

 Seunghyun opened the door with welcoming arms, ready to wrap her dearly.

“Tabi!” she exclaimed, bounding into his arms.

“Hey, babe!” he closed the door before they proceeded to the living room.

“Woah! Your dorm has changed! And it…It’s astonishingly clean!” Bom’s eyes roamed around the room in amazement.

Seunghyun scoffed. “Now you know how I get tired.”

Bom sat herself on the couch provided in the middle of the room, along with Tabi, whose head was already settled on her lap.

“Hey.”

“Yeah?”

“I love you.”

Meanwhile, Se7en, who wanted to have a bottle of wine with Seunghyun turned the brass door knob that turned out to be unlocked. (Apparently, Tabi gave keys to Se7en since they were like siblings and he would often come to the house but Se7en decided to feel lucky). As he proceeded to the room silently, he saw the two with his own eyes.

“I love you too, Ta—Dongwook Oppa!” Bom stood up, causing Tabi to fall down to the cold, marbled, floor.

“S-Seunghyun, B-Bom…WHAT THE HELL?!”

-----------

2nd chappie! How'd you think of it? Leave some words at the bottom and don't forget to hit that subscribe button!

Oh noes! Everyone's getting suspicious! Will the aliens keep the secret or will they finally expose it?

 

--AJ. :)