"I know that."

Unexpected Expectations.

“Okay, Tabi. You’re up!”

TOP went inside the recording booth and settled the headphones properly on his head. They were recording T.O.P.’s new song, ‘Turn it Up’ and Teddy, Kush, Bom, and GD were all there, anticipating on his singing and rapping.

Bom gave a small, unnoticeable smile for him before the music had started. He then started his chanting the words and would eye her after a line or two.

It was always like this. They’re relationship always follows this constant path of a beam there and a ‘hello’ here. They didn’t seem to complain. Maybe it’s because they loved it?

Well, here’s how it all started. Let’s say that this happened about three years ago, the moment where Bom just signed the official ‘Don’t you dare date for three years’ papers that came from YG. Later that night, Seunghyun, who was completely unaware of the situation, had confessed that he had a liking for Bom. Bom, being the weak girl and the naïve one, had accepted his feelings and that’s when they started this rendezvous. They would go on midnight trysts every weekend where they don’t go to work and would often find the time to call each other while they’re filming or busy with their schedules. And sometimes, they would attend each other’s concert cross-dressed! Ah, the things that love do. It just shows that they will love each other even if their craziness takes them to another world.

“And, stop! That was great, Seunghyun!” Teddy commented.

“Yah! You’re so beast!” added Kush, pounding his fist.

“What do you think of it, noona?” Jiyong asked to Bom while pointing at TOP.

Bom began drawing imaginary circles on the floor with her right foot. She looked down shyly and cutely before saying, “It was nice…”

A smile grew on Tabi’s lips. Even if it was just one comment, to him, it brightens its world, knowing that it was from Bom too.

His girlfriend then bid goodbye to the boys, secretly signaling him to follow her.

“O-oh, ah…Hyung! I kinda need to go now. Something came up.” Seunghyun lied, looking at his dead phone.

Teddy patted his back. “Sure, Seunghyun! You did great today. You deserve to be free for tonight.”

“Thanks, hyung!”

And the door was shut.

-------------

“Hey, Bommie!” two arms secured her curves from behind.

She turned around and found a smirking TOP. “Yah! Why did you invite me there? You guys were all men and I’m the only girl there! Didn’t you know how out of place I was?”

His lips showed a small pout which Bom found seriously attractive. “Mianhae. I just missed you and all.”

Bom heaved a sigh before wrapping her arms around his neck.

“I know that.” A sly peck landed on his lips, changing his pout to a beam.

“So, how’d you like the song?” he asked, hands intertwined with hers while ambling.

“I don’t know if I like it or not, Mr. I-have-everything.” she replied, raising an eyebrow.

“Geez, my girlfriend is just jealous coz she just saw the music video.”

Bom suddenly hurdled out of his arms and ran away. Tabi laughed and chased her around the park.

-------------

Teddy swirled his swivel chair, facing the other men, a hand braced on the supporter, propping his chin in a certain angle.

“Hey guys, have you noticed something weird about those two?”

Kush pushed Jiyong out of his chair, letting the young man plop on the floor hardly.

“Ouch!”

“What do you mean, Teddy?”

“Seunghyun and Bom.”

“What about hyung and noona?”

Unexpectedly, Kush stormed out of his seat with a raised finger, indicating that he finally got the idea.

“I remember! They have been hanging out for quite some time.”

“See! Haven’t you noticed the way they talk to each other, despite the fact that Bom has an between him and Tabi?!”

Hanging out?” Jiyong asked with questioning eyes. “But, isn’t alien noona included in the ‘no dating’ contract?” he added.

“That’s what we know.” the duo said in chorus as they both shrugged their shoulders.

“Nevertheless, there has been a lot of eye contacts and skin interaction between them.” Kush shook his head.

Jiyong, who was finally on the same page, crawled on the floor, attempting to huddle with the others. He observed his surroundings and proceeded to say, “Do you think there’s something between them?”

The two eyed him greatly before exchanging thinking faces. “OMG!” they laughed like they were gossiping girls.

“TOP AND BOM ARE DATING!”

-------------

“Dara?”

“Ssantokki?”

“Fine, just ignore me. I’ll feed your Tamtam to my Gaho.”

“Oh, Jiyong-ah! I didn’t see you there!”

Jingyo sported a frown and crossed his arms against his chest. “You’ve been ignoring my calls, Ssantokki.”

Sandara sat on the couch before sighing a bushed breath. “I’m sorry, Ji. You do know that 2ne1’s still working out with the busy schedules and all.”

He placed his head on her lap before continuing, “Dara-yah, I missed you, but…” he began to twirl wisps of golden brunette locks around his finger, staring idly at it.

“I need to ask you something.”

“What is it, Ji?”

“Have you noticed Bom noona and TOP hyung lately?”

Dara paused for a while, gradually opening and closing like a fish before she speaks. “Well, w-what’s there t-to notice?”

She wanted to hide the truth that she knows about Bom and Seunghyun’s relationship. She didn’t want to betray her best friend nor lie to his boyfriend, but it’s for the best of both worlds.

“The way they treat each other, it’s not really common for them to do those, right?”

She shook her head indeterminately and replied, “It’s normal for them. They had been friends for almost four years. I guess it’s nothing if Seunghyun approaches her in that line of attack.”

Opposing to her demur, he eyed her profoundly, as if creating a hole on her beautiful irises. As a gauche smile cracked on her pink, strawberry lips, his gawp diminished into an unstiffened stare.

“You do have a point. But, I feel this different vibe from those two.”

“You must be just hungry, Ji. Let’s go! Chae and Taeyang are waiting for us in Ojangdong!”

Dara dragged Jiyong out of the room.

--------------

I was so flattered with your comments! Here's chapter one! I hope you liked it~

Leave some comments below on what you think about it. Remember, this is just the beginning, there'll be lots more later on...

For all those 'When Forever Begins...' readers, I know,  I know. I haven't been updating for a while since I was totally mind blocked for the past few days. TOTALLY.

Reasons?

S-C-H-O-O-L.

School's starting in like two weeks or so but...

BUT I will keep on updating for you guys!

Ya'll have a happy time now!

 

--AJ. ;)