so you are a SHINee fan:D

I used to be a ghost....

When they arrived at Hyo`s house her mother was waiting worried for her....

Mum:Kang Hyo Mun where in the world were you? Is 12 pm....where were you all this morning?and....and with......who?(she said that after she saw Jonghyun behind Hyo)

Hyo:Omma....I .....see I went for a walk and I......I`m sorry....(if I tell her that I was lost I would make her even more mad and worried.....she`ll say I`m irresponsible....what should I say?)

Jonghyun:She was with me Madame Kang.....we haven`t seen eachother in a long time and when I heard about her accident I was very sad and asked her out......to try to make her remember me.....I`m Hyo Mun`s friend Kim Jonghyun nice to meet you^^

Mum:Nice to meet you too Jonghyun....I didn't know that you have a boyfriend Hyo Mun?!

Hyo Mun blushed......I .......he`s not my boyfriend omma he`s just a very close friend....that`s all.....I don``t remember hving a boyfriend....well even if I had.....but you`re not my boyfriend jonghyun oppa are you?

Jonghyun:aaaa.....no ...is just like she said we were and we are just very close friends:D

Mum:good then.....I thought that have a boyfriend and I you`ve hiden it from me.

Hyo:but where is appa?

He went to look out for you....we were worried because you haven`t answered the phone....

Hyo:I forgot the telephone at home .....it`s in my room...sorry

Mum:Aigoo....I`ll call your father and I`ll tell him to come home......jonghyun-ssi you should stay for lunch:)

Jonghyun:I....I don`t know what to say.....

Hyo Mun:please stay I owe you a lot....we had a great time together.

J:ok then.....I`ll stay:D

Mum:meal will be searved in an hour....wait in your room until then I`m sure you still have a lot to talk about^^

Hyo:In my room?!......yeah......sure(omg now he`s gonna see the posters.....I should get ready for his reaction)

.......................................In Hyo Mun's room....................................................

 

Jong:hey nice room.....but wait.......hahaha....I can`t belive this you have SHInee posters......so you are our fan.....you pretended you don`t know me?!

hyo:I don`t .......I don`t remember being your fan......I have amnesia...forgot that?

J:yeah ..right.....but still you were our fan:Dso you didn`t recognise me from the pictures?

Hyo:I did.....that`s why I accepted your help.....I knew that I was a fan before...so if I was your fan you couldn`t be a bad guy:)

....................But I don`t know if I`ll be a fan again!:P......

J:you`ll be after 5 minutes:D he said and smirked

Jonghyun started to sing to her.....he was singing like an angel...(jonghun sang nothing better)

Hyo Mun was having tears forming in her eyes.....

Hyo Mun smiled and said...you`re right.....I am your fan again.....you`re voice is amazing.....

J:See I told you^^

..........Mum:meal is ready!!!!........

Hyo:hello dad

J:Hello Mr KANG!I am j Kim jonghyun .....nice to meet you!

Dad:Hyo Mun's boyfriend ...yes I heard about you...nice to meet you ...I am glad my doughter has such a handsome boyfriend.

Hyo:Appa he`s not my boyfriend....just a close friend.....

Dad...arrasso....your mother told me yo were with him so I thought he was your boyfriend....

Jonghyun was smiling .... Hyo Mun was red like a tomato.....and her parents were laughing of her......

Mum:but you would make a beautiful couple

Hyo:omma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!