SHINee are.....shining!!!

I used to be a ghost....

After all the laugh all members of Shinee introduced themselfs....HELLO WE ARE SHINING SHINee!!!

at that moment Hyo started to laugh like crazy she heard their introduction before they sang but then she  was so surprised and excited about what is going to happen that she didn`t realise what they were saying..the boys were looking at her and than at eachother very confused .....Key whisperd in Jonghyun`s ear"Is she crazy?or drunk?''.......Jjong replied No....or is she?!mmmm

J:Hyo Mun-ah what`s so funny?

Hyo tried to be serious but just by looking at them she was laughing even harder......

H:Cuz.....haha....all of u are.......hahahahahahaha.......shining......like ......like u are glittering......u can be used as lights...hahahaha....I mean like really now I get it why are u called SHINee...when my friend told me it wasn`t clear enough....

J:babo......

Taemin:No she is right....I mean look at us we look like Christmas trees today.....our stylist wasn`t to inspired today:))

Key:Don`t put salt on the wound.....

Onew:Hey u forgot we are a contemporary band....trend setters...but yeah this time coordy noona well had too many imagination:))

Minho:Agree with u.....

Now, let us introduce properly Hyo Mun, said Jonghyun smiling.

I am Bling Bling Kim Jonghyun:D

I am leader Onew or Lee Jinki...or call me Dubu(tofu):))

Hyo:Tofu.....I like it I will call u Dubu/Tofu oppa:)

J:hey I thought I was your only oppa?!!

Hyo:well they are all my oppas ....said Hyo sticking her tongue out to Jonghyun:)

J:yah!!!!

Key :seems that there is a person who doesn`t do everything u want :))said Key smirking.

Hello I am Kim Ki Bum but u can call me Key I am known as the Almighty Key...He said that with a diva tone that made everybody to burts out laughing....

When the manager saw them laughing like that, said to them:

Manager:Hey kids what is so funny? I wanna laugh too!

Onew:Sorry Hyung if we tell u the reason someone will be butthurt:))

Key:Hey Onew how dare u make fun of me....I think u forgot who prepares your food in the morning!said Key glaring at him....

Onew:Sorry ...Sorry ...Sorry(sings Super Junior`s song and does the coreography)

Key:U are forgiven:)

the boys and Hyo smiled at eachother

Now where were we? said Jonghyun

I am Flaming Charisma Minho...Choi Minho and looked into Hyo Mun`s eyes like he wanted to see deep inside her.....Hyo blushed and Minho smiled at her....Jonghyun didn`t liked the situation and pulled Minho far from Hyo.

M:Jonjjie what are u doing?

J:Sorry Minho she is my fan ...so stop throwing your flames at her~~~!!!

M:and if I don`t want to?

J:I don`t think that is the right answer...remember what I know about u...you wouldn`t want me to start talking about it.....

After what Jong said.....Minho started to laugh.... I was just kidding.... u know me hyung:)

.Hyo liked the situation ....the idea of Jonghyun being gelous... seemed funny....

Hey don`t forget about meeee....said Teamin pouting...hello Hyo Mun I am the maknae Lee Taemin and SHINee`s dance leader:)

Hyo Mun:u are so cute can I pinch your cheekes?

Teamin:mmmm....sorry no......

Hyo looked sad....but u can hug me insted, said Tae with a big grin on his face.

Hyo :Can I?

Jonghyun:No u can`t....I am the only one u can hug....

Hyo:and who are u to tell me what to do or not?

J:I am you saviour and u owe me....he said in  singing voice....

Hyo:well yeah...u are right about that.....she said in a annoyed voice but then she mumbled with a soft voice I owe you alot.....

Jonghyun:what I didn`t hear it?

Hyo:u alreday know Jonghyun oppa....she said that sounding so sweet that made jonghyun feel great.

Ok everybody Hyo Mun has to go I promised her parents she will be at home by this time,said tha manager.

It was very nice to meet u all .....the light boys Shinee:))Bye Bye!!!she smiled and waved at them.

 

Key:LIGHT bOYS?

ALL:bye Hyo Mun-ah!See you another time:)

When she reached at home she felt great as she was trying to sleep she thought at the LIGHT bOYS,Shinee:)) and her hug with jonghyun...it was beautiful but she still needs to make up for not telling Her friend HANA.....she will find a way......anyway SHINee is such a beautiful family and she feels part of it:)