I was helped by......

I used to be a ghost....

I woke up and I saw that me and Jonghyun were holding hands....his hand was so warm......I rushed to the bathroom to wash my face and to do all the other things that you ussualy do in the morning.After I washed my face  I looked into the mirror....as I did that I smiled and waved to myself.....wait I didn't do that and I'm not wearing a white dress.....what in the world?!!....

''Hey.....you!''

ehh...who said that?????

"Here..I'm here?''

now I'm going crazy....I hear a girl voice....yeah is only in my head....

''No is not....I'm in the mirror.....it's me the girl of whose body you're using!''

oh Hyo Mun.....you are...listen I'm sorry for taking your body....it wasn't my intention....

''It's fine....I'm not mad at you...anyway I came here to help you.....but I still can't belive your luck....you meet jonghyun....ah why couldn't I meet him...at least was my body next to him....oh well....can you get an autograph from him..with a nice dedication?of course you can!''

no I would be too emmbarased to do that...and I don't care who he is...even thought he's nice and cute....

''you're bad unnie''

so how you're going to help me?

''by telling you were you live..you have to be home before mum and dad come back::))''

oh...thank you.

''I don't want them to get worried'..they've suffered enough''

.....................................................................................................

 

Hyo:hey Jonghyun I just remembered where I live!!!

J:really?that's great news....what adress is it...I'll take you there.

H:there's no need...I'll get a taxi:)

J:but you don't have money....smartie:D

H:ooo....haha I forgot that...can you borrow me?

J:yeah but I want to take you home  cuz I wanna make sure you'll het there safe..ok?

H:ok...is just that I owe you too much...

J:well don't forget that.....(he smiled and winked at her)

H:I won't....

J:I'll go to bathroom and then we'll get going.

H:neh.

 

 

After that they took a taxi and in 40 minutes they were at Hyo's house.