Chapter 14

You and Your Scent

Chanhee enters the place, and a smiling boy waving at her. She comes to his place.

“Thank you for coming, Miss Lee” he said with bright smile, but she just return his smile half hearted.

“Please take a seat, Miss Lee” Changjo help her to sit, and back to his seat.

“I don’t know what kind of cake you like, but I think most of the girls will love these” he showed her a slice of chocolate cake and strawberry cheese cake.

“You have the good sense for making girls happy” she smiled at the cake

“I heard that girls love chocolate and strawberry” he smiled

“Which one do you like better, Miss Lee?”

“Mmmm I like chocolate” and he put the chocolate cake in front of her.

Changjo only want to make her feel comfort with him. He keep on asking about her favorite things, like food, movies, songs. And it works.  Slowly Chanhee feels relaxed. She’s not thinking too much right now, just enjoying his company.

“What kind of music do you like, Miss Lee?”

“I like ballad” she said while smiling brightly. That day, Changjo learned that whenever Chanhee is excited, she will show her bright happy smile.

I really wish that smile can be mine forever.

When she finished her cake, then she remember the reason why they are here now.

“Changjo…”

“Yeah?”

“Thank you for the cake” she smiled at him

“It’s okay, Miss Lee. I’m glad that you like it. I’d love to come here again with you”

“About that…”

Changjo tried to keep on smiling, he knows what will happen next.

“I’m sorry….” She said, looking at him

He shakes his head. Please don’t say anything. Please just let me be happy for today. He covers his ears with his hands.

Chanhee surprised with the way he express his feeling, the way he refuse to hear whatever she might saying.

However, he’s still a young boy, Chanhee.

“Changjo-ah” she gently pulls his hands back to the table. She can feel he clenching his fists.

“Listen, I like the cake, and I’m enjoying your company today. Not only today, but everytime  you help me in my office. And thank you for being honest with me, but I’m sorry. I can’t return your feeling”

“Can’t you give me a chance to try?” He asked slowly while looking down, staring at the table.

Chanhee shakes her head “I’m sorry Changjo”

He feels upset hearing her rejection.

“Miss Lee… that boy you like, is a playboy. You know that, right?”

But Chanhee just smiles

“I can show you that I’m better than him”

No answer, she just smiles

“Why him?” he said, painfully.

This time she shakes her head, while holding his hands tightly.

Silence linger. Changjo really wish she would give him a chance. But he knows, Chanhee won’t change her mind right now.

“I won’t tell anyone. About you and him. but please, don’t change. Let me stay beside you just like I used to do”

He decided to step back this time. He won’t stop loving her, but he won’t make any move for now.

She’s looking into his eyes, and then she nods. “You can come, like every day, but please,  no words about it anymore”

He nods with heavy heart. At least he still have the chance to stay beside her. He will show her that he’s serious about his feeling.

“I have to go now” she let go off his hand.

“Can I walk you home?”

She shakes her head “Thank you. But I will go alone”

Both gets up, and leaving the place in silence.

 

Not far from them, at a café, there are two boys. The blonde boy was busy reading, while the black haired just looking around him.

“Man, Isn’t it Miss Lee?” the black haired boy pointing at a direction.

The blonde boy puts his book and searching to the place his friend was pointing at.

No way. Chanhee and Changjo?

 

L.Joe can’t believe with what he saw. Chanhee and Changjo leaving the cake shop together.

“I knew it! That boy likes her since that day!” Minsoo claps his hand.

L.Joe turns to see him, and gave him a confused look.

“Remember that day, her first day teaching our class? From what I heard, he always come to her office after school, like every day. No wonder. They’re together, huh?” Minsoo smirks. He feels happy to find out that Changjo likes other girl. Now he doesn’t have to be worried anymore about him.

“No. They’re not together” L.Joe said in a dark tone.

“Why so sure? Man, we saw it! There must be something going on between them”

L.Joe suddenly gets up and took his bag “I’m going home” and then left him

“Yah L.Joe wait for me” Minsoo runs to him.

“You jealous that she choose Changjo and not you?” he nudges L.Joe playfully, teasing him. But L.Joe’s reaction is something Minsoo never expect. L.Joe stoped and turns to him

“Stop saying stupid thing like that Bang Minsoo! They’re not together! And I will never lose to a man like Changjo!” L.Joe yelled at him.

“Why are you yelling at me?! What the hell is wrong with you, Joe?” he yelled back. L.Joe never yelled at him, no matter how silly Minsoo is. Even though he’s doing stupid things, L.Joe never ever shout at him like this. And it makes him upset. But L.Joe just ignore him and went home.

Shut up Minsoo. You don’t know. Chanhee is mine. She is mine and only mine. No Changjo. No other guy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi I'm back!

oh well, the date....its bad i know u.u I have no idea how to make a fantastic date for Changjo, sorry *bows*

and more drama~ drama~ i love drama~

trololol

okay~ thank you for your comments, i love you <3

please stay with me till the end of this story ^^