Chapter 19

You and Your Scent

L.Joe came late because of the lovely moment with Chanhee before. He greeted by the pout on Changhyun’s face and curious face from Minsoo while Nielly doesn’t care at all.

“Hi guys. Sorry I’m late” L.Joe sit beside Changhyun, then peck her cheek as his apologize.

“I see you really busy these days, man” Minsoo said, and L.Joe nods.

“You must be so tired” Changhyun caress his cheek, but L.Joe just smiling at her, and then turns to talk to Minsoo, and Nielly.

In the middle of the talk, L.Joe’s phone ring. A message comes. He took his phone and read it, then he smiled.

From : Princess

Byungie~ thank you for today ^^ I love you <3

He types the reply quickly then put it back to his pocket. He can’t stop smiling now because of it. Then he continue the talk with Minsoo and Nielly. Changhyun feels ignored by him.

She tried to seek his attention by resting her head on his shoulder. As reflex, L.Joe react by wrapping his arm around her shoulder, pulls her into his hug, like he always do.

For a moment Changhyun feels so happy with that. But when she buries her face on his chest, something bothering her. The sweet scent appears again. This time it’s too strong. Changhyun’s curiosity reach it limit.

“L.Joe where have you been?” she puts her hand on her chest, pushing him gently while grabbing his shirt.

“Home. Why baby?” L.Joe rises his eyebrows. Her question surprised him. For all this time, she never asked about where he was. Whatever he said, she will take it. But today she questioned him.

“Your home?”

“Yeah, where else? Why your question so weird today?” he frowns

“I thought you went to another home”

“What are you talking about, Changhyun-ah?”

“You met someone, right?” She just can’t take it anymore. She’s staring at him, L.Joe can see it on her eyes, she feels hurt.

“I don’t understand, Changhyun-ah” he tried to defend himself.

“I can feel it. I smell it. You smell so sweet. And I know for sure this sweet scent comes from female’s perfume. Unless you’re wearing girl’s perfume now”

L.Joe eyes widen. Did she find out? Oh crap! I forgot to tell Chanhee to stop using that perfume.

“You’re meeting another girl, right L.Joe? I thought you’ve changed for me since I’m the longest time girlfriend you ever had. But I guess I’m wrong. Who is she? Do I know her?”

L.Joe stay silent. He just staring at her with poker face. It’s the first time he’s being caught like this. Usually, he broke up with the girl first before she find out that he’s dating other girl.

“Fine. I don’t care” Changhyun gets up, take her bag and leaving them.

“Changhyunnie wait! “ Nielly called her. She gets up and run for her “See you tomorrow Minsoo” she said, and mouthed “You are so dead” to L.Joe with fierce eyes.

“Looks like you have something to tell me, Joe” Minsoo said when there only him and L.Joe left.

“What?”

“You owe me some explanation. About what happen between you and Miss Lee earlier at class” he sips his drink.

L.Joe facepalmed himself. He’s not ready yet to tell Minsoo. But looks like Changhyun…. Almost find out that he’s going out with other girl.

“What do you want to know, Mr Bang?” L.Joe asked with a deep sigh.

“Anything you want to say. But the main thing is, what actually happen between you and Miss Lee”

“Nothing” L.Joe said that while turning his face away.

“Man” Minsoo let out a chuckle. “I’ve known you for years. I can tell when you’re lying or hiding something from me” Minsoo smiled at his bestfriend.

“Don’t you trust your friend here, Joe?”

L.Joe turns to see him. He knows, sooner or later, Minsoo will find out. And he can never lie to this Bang Minsoo. He let out a sigh, defeat.

“well…”

“I’m listening. You know Byunghun. I won’t tell anyone. Not even Nielly. You know that, right?”

L.Joe paused for a minute.

“I think I’m in love with her, man” finally L.Joe answered him.

“Are you sure?” Minsoo’s eyebrows rise.

“Yeah” L.Joe just nods, staring at the table.

“Not just for fun?”

To this question, L.Joe lift his head and glaring at Minsoo.

“I’m serious, Bang Minsoo. I love her”

Minsoo rises his hands. “Easy man, just asking”

Minsoo knows, that his bestfriend is telling him the truth right now.

“Since when?”

“Since the first time I met her”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“How about Changhyun?”

“What about her?”

“She knows that you’re with Changhyun, right?”

L.Joe nods.

“Do you think she feels the same? I mean she’s an adult. I mean….”

“I know what you mean, Minsoo. But this feeling is mutual”

Again, Minsoo get shocked by his answer. “How do you know?”

“I love her, she loves me too. We are in love. And we know it. Just like that”

Minsoo lost for words. For the first time since they became friends, Minsoo saw L.Joe blushing and look so happy whenever he talk about Miss Lee. He realize that L.Joe, is really in love with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Random question :

My three bias, Chunji, L.Joe and Changjo wears earrings. How about the other three? i didnt see piercing on their ear on the poster.

I finally have one poster that arrived yesterday from Teen Top Class Addition!

Boys...bubble bath....ah...noona faint.kekekeke