Chapter 15

You and Your Scent

Chanhee reach her home. She throws herself on her bed. It’s been a long tiring day.

She took her phone and staring at it for minutes. She’s been texting L.Joe, telling him that she’s on her way back home. But there’s no reply from him, until now.

Chanhee tried to call him, but he didn’t pick it up.

Tired, she decided to send one last message

To : Byungie

Why didn’t you answer my call? And no reply? Where are you? I miss you. I have something to tell you. Call me back, Byungie.

She wait and wait for minutes, still no answer or call. Until she fall asleep.

 

Meanwhile, L.Joe is staring at his phone. 3missed call and 5 messages. All from Chanhee.

He’s upset. And when L.Joe is upset, he will ignore everything, until he calm down and can think properly. But for now, everything is wrong on his eyes.

He won’t be able to understand any reason right now. He closes his eyes, trying to get some sleep. Maybe tomorrow he will feel better.

Morning alarm from her phone wake her up. she checked her phone. Still no answer from L.Joe.

She prepared for school, while waiting for L.Joe. But no sign of him after 10 minutes from his usual arrival time at Chanhee’s house, she decided to walk alone.

“Morning Miss Lee” someone’s greet her when she enters school gate.

“Morning Changjo” she smiles a little.

Not far from them, L.Joe saw them. His feeling getting worse than yesterday. He keeps on following them, trying not to be seen by Chanhee.

Changjo bows when Chanhee walk into her office. Then he saw L.Joe who’s staring at him. Changjo gave him a smirk and then leave him.

Did he just smiriking at me? Did he?!

 

Chanhee took her phone and send him a message

From : Princess

Byungie please answer me.

L.Joe let out a sigh and reply her message when he seat on his chair.

To : Princess

We’ll talk later

He then turns off his phone and throws it into his bag. Minsoo frowns at his friend. Since yesterday he’s been acting strange. “L.Joe is on bad mood today” he said

L.Joe turns to him and nods, confirming it. Minsoo shrugs. He knows it very well, that he better stay away from moody L.Joe.

 

Last class was Chanhee’s class. And L.Joe ignored her. He didn’t even looking at her when she’s teaching.

Chanhee trying so hard to stay calm, and not to staring at the blonde who’s ignoring her whole time.

When the class is over, she stayed until there are only 3 students left. Changjo, L.Joe and Minsoo.

Changjo comes closer and asked her “Miss Lee, Is there anything I can do?”

“Thank you Changjo, but you may go home now” she said to him but looking at other place

“But…” Changjo tried to protest.

“I’ll go home early” she said to him. Hearing her reason, Changjo turns to see L.Joe who’s still reading his book. Changjo hestitate but Chanhee give him the “go home now” look, so he bows and leaving the room.

“L.Joe, we need to talk” she said, ignoring the fact there’s still Minsoo inside the room

“I don’t want to” he answered her without looking at her.

“Lee Byunghun, come to my office. I’ll be waiting” she said then leaving the room.

Minsoo now staring at his friend. L.Joe that he knows, never being called to teacher office. He’s a good boy at school, even though he’s a player. But he will never break the rule. Unlike him.

“Did you finally manage to make a trouble, Joe? Or maybe you forgot doing your homework?”

“Tell Changhyun I’ll be late. You can go first” he gets up and grab his bag, leaving confuse Minsoo.

“You better tell me everything after this, Byunghun!” he shout at L.Joe, but the later just waving his hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bonus short chapter kekekeke