Revenge

"Inspirational" Drabbles

“The sweetest revenge is forgiveness”

                EXO – M was just involved in a car accident. Thankfully it wasn’t serious and they only managed to get scratches and bruises – But an accident nonetheless. Worst thing is it was caused by their fans. This made the people remember about April 2007 where Super Junior’s Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, and Kyuhyun were involved in a major accident – also caused by fans. They are currently in a hospital getting patched up. Kris was the first one to be bandaged and was just waiting for s when his phone rang.

                “KRIS! Oh my God how are you? What happened? Are you dead? Please answer.” Your frantic voice could be heard on the other side. Kris smiled. Leave it to his best friend to call first.

                “Calm down. Were fine, Just a bruise here and there but nothing too serious.” Kris assured her. The other side was silent as Kris waited for You.

                “It was you’re fans, wasn’t it?” she asked. Kris was silent as You took that as a yes.

                “Are you mad?” she asked. Now this made Kris smile.

                “I thought. But surprisingly I’m not.”

                “Why?” she asked again and Kris’ smile widen.

                “Did you know? The sweetest revenge is forgiveness.”


A/N: Cuz like, Kris is my Bias and now he's gone TT.TT