twenty

Mr Player and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soeun held tightly onto his lifeless hand; an oxygen mask was placed onto his mouth and his breathing had faltered every now and then, tears faltered her vision but Jongin looked almost peaceful. It was unusually silent in the ambulance and only the rare frantic whispers could be heard over the blaring sirens.

"Will he die?" She could barely just muster this out without her tears taking over again, the paramedic placed himself next to her and attempted to comfort her. 

"No, he'll be fine-" Their eyes met for a second and the paramedic took a deep sigh, "there are chances he'll die, but it's unlikely. I guess that rest position kind of saved his life- I mean you kind of saved his life." His words soothed her for only a moment before Soeun drifted back into her trance like state. 

The ambulance came to an abrupt stop and she was shoved aside as the doctors and nurses rushed in. Soeun was now all alone in the ambulance. A ringing brought her attention back, Jongin's phone had slipped out of his pocket and the ringing came from the blue samsung. She picked it up and saw the contact, it was Sehun. She hit the 'answer' button and brought the phone to her ear and spilled everything out. 

"Kai- I mean Jongin got hit by a car and he's in hospital at the moment and I think it's my fault. It is my fault, I'm 100% sure of that. You need to come here now and call his mum and dad an-" Soeun was stopped by the calming voice of Sehun, her tears slowly dried whilst listening to him speak.

"Calm down, okay? He'll be fine, and it's not your fault. Just cocentrate on my voice, ok? Everythin will be fine, we'll be there in ten minutes. Call us if you hear any news about him, and you should get yourself checked out as well you might be hurt as well." The beep ended the call and her tears were gone, she headed towards the hospital in search of news.

Seoul hospital was fluorishing with people, a loud hubbub of chatter made it even more difficult to reach the reception and the queue was what caused her to give up on the expedition. Instead she decided to look herself, she assumed he'd be in the intensive care section so headed towards the elevator as it was on the fourth floor. She had made it inside the elevator, realising that it was filled with bodyguards surrounding somebody. She edged to one side and fear started to rise to her head, but Soeun couldn't help but overhear the conversation the person was having on the phone. 

"Have you still not found the person who did this- I don't care if this happened ten minutes ago, obviously you can't do your job right if you can't find this person and maybe somebody more capable can take your place. My son just got hit by a car and I want to find the person responsible- I don't give a sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter