Four

101 Signs that You are in Love (drabbles)

4. You miss him after only one night. [Hanchul.]

"You better come back soon, or I'll replace you," Heechul warns Hankyung over the phone. "I really will."

Hankyung just chuckles. He's only going to be in China for a week, but he knew Heechul would start whining after a day. "I'll call you everyday -"

"More like every hour!" Heechul snaps. "I have to make sure you don't get lost -"

"I'm Chinese, Heechul..."

"Or that no one kidnaps you - I mean, after all, you're not that bad looking, Hannie! Or what if someone steals you away from me - some seductive woman or man!" Heechul continues. "I swear, if that happens Hankyung, I will kill you," he warns, his voice threatening over the phone.

"You know I love you," Hankyung says, smiling. "Stop worrying so much. You'll get frown lines and wrinkles. You don't want to ruin your pretty face now, do you?" There's silence and Hankyung knows Heechul is about to cuss him out.

But instead, he hears, "I miss you."

Hankyung is a bit surprised - Heechul is never really open with his feelings - but responds, "I miss you, too. I'll bring you back something, okay?"

"Just bring yourself back," Heechul mutters into the phone. "That's all I need."

Hankyung smiles. "You sure?"

Heechul is quiet for a while before saying, "Well... maybe you could bring me back something. Surprise me."

Hankyung laughs and says, "I love you. I'll see you soon."

"Yeah, yeah," Heechul says. "Good night."

"Good night."

"Oh, and Hankyung?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you, too. Good night."

"Good night," Hankyung repeats, smiling.

"And don't forget to call!" Heechul yells before Hankyung hangs up, chuckling to himself.

--------

A/N: Kind of basing the time-area when Hankyung was visiting China. There's a YouTube video of him packing and Heechul's there. I really love Hanchul, especially in Intimate Note. They're just so... cute. I'm still pretty devastated that Hankyung's gone, despite that it's been so long. They were so cute together.