101 Signs that You are in Love (drabbles)

Description

1. You'd name your kid after your couple name. [EunHae] 2. You'd pick him over all the other members. [KyuMin] 3. You'd wait for him as long as you need to until he gets back. [KangTeuk] 4. You miss each other after only one night. [HanChul] 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, etc...

Drabbles for the following pairings in Super Junior: EunHae, KyuMin, KangTeuk, and HanChul.

Mostly fluff 'n stuff. You will be warned if a drabble is angsty, just in case you don't want to feel sad about a drabble. (In the list below, angsty drabbles will have an asterick* beside them.)

-------

LIST OF PAIRINGS AND THE DRABBLES THEY'RE FEATURED IN (in case you want to skip to a couple you prefer):

  • Eunhae: 1, 5, 8, 10, 11, 13, 15, 19, 21, 24, 25
  • Kyumin: 2, 6, 9, 12, 16, 23, 26
  • Kangteuk: 3, 17, 20
  • Hanchul: 4, 7, 14, 18, 22

-------

I accept any prompts/story ideas anyone might have for a drabble. You can include a pairing if the prompt is made specifically for that couple, or you can just drop a word or a line and I'll pick a couple that best fits it. You will be included at the bottom for your idea, of course :)

Foreword

Just lots of drabbles... lots and lots. The above four examples are just four of the many drabbles I plan to write. Some of them might be based off of moments that you can see on YouTube (if this is so, I'd provide a link), while others just may be made up. I plan for there to really be 101 drabbles.

I wrote this mainly because I love fluff and I understand that there are times when you just don't feel like reading super long oneshots or fics, or going through heartwrenching drama and angst.

Hope you enjoy and thanks for reading! :)