Chapter 2 : Wasabi Prank & Jo Noona.

The Life of A Youtuber.. With Exo?

Hello there~ Got back from school and i'm so tired. T.T

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

'' That hug was so romantic oh my gawd.'' Baekhyun joked, nudging Sehun on the shoulder as they walked into the mens toilet.

Sehun washed his face with cold water and sighed deeply at his reflection on the mirror. '' Why did you follow me Baekhyun?''

'' Baekhyun HYUNG. H.Y.U.N.G. Oh god is it that hard to say?'' Baekhyun rolled his eyes before leaning against the wall glancing at Sehun who was looking at himself in the mirror while mentally scolding himself for hugging Luhan earlier.

'' Arh. . Now, The hyungs are gonna tease me till I die.''

'' That was quite a surprise when you ran out of the meeting room like an idiot after hugging him.'' Baekhyun added, making Sehun groan.

'' Stop it hyung.''

'' Neh~''

Sehun glared at his idiotic hyung before taking a last look at his reflection before walking out of the mens toilet, hands in his pocket, looking at everything emotionless as if nothing happened.

 

_________________________________________

 

It's been past 10 minutes and Sehun and Baekhyun are still in the toilet.

Everyone was waiting for the duo. Luhan was sitting down, feeling his stomach in pain.

'' Arh Damn it. I'm hungry.'' Luhan mumbled, squinting his eyes as he slowly felt the pain increasing.

'' Luhan-ah. Gwenchana?'' He heard Suho ask. What a caring leader, Luhan thought.

'' Ah.. I-'' Before he could continue, a cute grumbling noise erupted the room.

There was silence before everyone started laughing. 

'' Ah!'' Xiumin laughed as he felt tears in his eyes. '' So gwiyeo!''

Luhan bit his lip, feeling his face heating up. '' Why must I be hungry is this important time of my life..''

'' I CAN COOK FOR YOU~'' He heard Kyungsoo exclaimed.

Luhan looked up at the wide-eyed boy and smiled. '' Kamsahamnida.'' Luhan said in a soft, gentle voice.

'' Okay. Since Luhan is hungry plus he is a new member in the group, We will go to a restaurant and have lunch/dinner!~'' Hyun kyun (Exo-m manager) applauds, then followed by the other members except for Sunghwan (Exo-k manager) who was chuckling after looking up from his phone.

'' What's the big commotion in here?'' Baekhyun asked after opening the doors then followed by Sehun who was back to his normal self. They both sat back down to their own seats.

'' We're going to a restaurant to eat and the hyungs are gonna treat us.'' Kris explained.

'' YAH WHO SAID WE ARE GONNA TREAT YOU?'' Sunghwan gasped. Hyun Kyun glared at Sunghwan who then gulped. '' I mean we will treat you~''

Everyone laughed except for Sunghwan who was sighing while ruffling his hair in frustration.

 

__________________________________

 

Arriving infront of the famous sushi restaurant, Exo-k hopped out of the van then followed by Exo-m followed by their two managers who were fighting at who was gonna pay the bills.

They walked inside the sushi-restaurant and saw everyone glancing at them while whispering at each other but a few others were not seeming to care at all.

'' Oh my god Xi Lu han is with Exo~''

'' Take pictures ajuhmma! Stop looking at Shinee's videos and take pictures of them!'' Luhan heard one of the girls scolding her friend as they walked past their table.

'' Don't worry.'' Lay patted Luhan's shoulder as they walked towards two doors. '' We are eating somewhere else since some of the fans would disturb us while we're eating.'' Luhan sighed in belief. It's not that he didn't wanted to see the fans, he just wanted to eat in peace.

 

They walked inside a room which had some pictures of famous bands and exo on the walls. There was also a balcony right beside the big table where they would be eating to see the beautiful city of seoul.

They sat down randomly and The two managers obviously were in the center. They ordered their drinks and food before making a conversation.

'' Hyungs.'' Baekhyun called the two managers who were busily playing on their phones.

'' Wae.''

'' Neh?~''

'' Where is Luhan gonna be sleeping? Sehun has his own room so..''

'' ANIYO HE IS NOT SLEEPING WITH ME.'' Sehun groaned in annoyance. Luhan pouted slightly, feeling his heart broken into pieces.. Well not really since he is concrentrating on his hungry stomach more than that.

'' Aww.. Sehunnie-ah.'' Kai said, poking Sehun. '' Look at Luhan, he is so sad.''

Sehun glanced at the honey blonde haired boy who was pouting sadly while looking at the table. He couldn't resist that adorable sad look of the other, but he shrugged it off and looked away.

'' Come on Sehun~ Give Lulu half of your room.'' Chen begged.

'' Arh.. Whatever. I'll see later.'' Sehun sighed before resting his head on the table.

Luhan sighed, '' It's okay~ I might be going back to my own house to sleep there for a few nights before moving to your dorm.''

'' Okay then!'' Suho exclaimed then glared at Sehun and mouthed. '' You better make the right choice quickly.''

'' Arasso.'' After Sunghwan and the others replied back to Luhan, their meals just came in time.

 

_________________________________

 

Everyone laughed as Chen accidentally puts wasabi into Xiumin's soup and After Xiumin drank it without knowing that the wasabi was mixed up, he immediately stood up and rushed to the toilet shouting, '' AH..AH..AHHH!''

'' Daebak!'' Baekhyun said, high-fiving Chen.

'' Don't do that again Chen.'' Hyun Kyun sighed while the other manager laughed uncontrollably. 

'' I'll check if hyung is okay.'' Luhan stood up from the pillow seat and excused himself to walk out of the room to go to find Xiumin.

 

 

_____________________________

 

Minutes later, Xiumin and Luhan still weren't back yet.

Sehun felt himself getting nervous and concerned about his Xiumin hyung.. And maybe Luhan too. But he didn't care. While the others were chatting about some girl group and about Luhan's sister, He secretly walked out of the room without them knowing.

 

 

He looked around to see himself where the public customers were eating at. Everyone, mostly the teenagers gasped at him while taking pictures of him with their phones.

He squinted his eyes as white flashes were everywhere. How annoying. Sehun said in his mind.

He looked to his left to see a hallway where the toilets were. He quickly scurried along before the flashes continues blinding his eyes.

He opened the mens toilet door and saw Xiumin washing his mouth while Luhan laughed adorably.

'' Luhan stop laughing! It's not funny!'' Xiumin yelled as he continued washing. 

'' B-but.'' Before Luhan could continue, he started laughing again.

Xiumin groaned angrily as he washed his mouth.

Sehun glanced at the blonde who was giggling. He couldn't help but smile at the cute little deer.

'' Arh.. Sehun hyung?'' Sehun didn't realize that Luhan had noticed him staring. Sehun immediately shook his head and mutter a '' Hurry up'' before slamming the door. He sighed while shooking his head, ignoring the knot in his stomach before walking back into the room.

 

_______________________________

 

 

'' Well.. That was suprising.'' Luhan pursed his lips slowly as Sehun slammed the door.

'' He's like that. You'll get use to it.'' Xiumin chuckles, wiping the water on his lips with his sleeve.

'' Neh.'' Luhan nods slowly. 

'' Seulpeohajima no no no honjaga anya no no no
Eonjenanana naege hangsang bichi dwae jun geudae
Nae soneul jabayo ije jigeum dagawa gidae
Eonjena himi dwae julge''  (
 A/N : Apink's '' No no no'' song came into my mind so.. :p)

 

'' Apink?'' Xiumin chuckles. Luhan nods and looks down, slightly blushing while taking out his phone from his pocket. 

He answers the call. '' Noona-''

'' WHERE ARE YOU? OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY?!''

'' Neh! I am. Chill,  Jo Noona.''

'' YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK! AHH...''

'' Mianhae Noona. I was so hungry and the managers somehow found out about that.. So they decided to treat me with the other members at the sushi restaurant we went before.''

'' YOU STAY PUT RIGHT THERE! I'M COMING TO FETCH YOU!~''

'' Noona! Ani-'' And the call ended..

'' Aniyo...'' Luhan face palmed then puts his phone back into his pocket, exhaling slowly.

'' Luhan Gwenchana?'' He heard Xiumin ask. He slowly nods and smiles, '' Neh Hyung. Let's go back.''

 

________________________________

 

'' Xiumin!'' Chen ran towards him as he and Luhan came back from the toilet. '' Mianhae~'' He pouted.

'' Aish..'' Xiumin rolls his eyes and ignores the younger and sits down along with Luhan who looked nervous yet depressed.

'' Luhan-ah.'' Chanyeol chirped. '' Why do you look scared?''

'' Um..'' Luhan shuddered as an image of his sister getting furious at him appeared in his head. If only his sister could get married soon... He thought.

'' I think someone is gonna fetch him.'' Xiumin replied. Luhan muttered something before hitting Xiumin's lap underneath the table, earning a yelp from the other.

'' Who? Who Who?'' Everyone exclaimed.

'' Your girlfriend?'' Kyungsoo asked as he widens his eyes bigger. 

'' Aniyo! Just a friend.'' Luhan said. He was terrified that one of the members might have a crush on his sister, and you know what will happen. That certain member will become Luhan's brother-in-law, and he doesn't want that to happen. 

'' CAN WE SEE HIM/HER?'' Tao asked. '' Yeah we should~ We haven't been making new friends for some months..or years..'' Kris suggested.

Luhan glanced at the two managers who were shrugging back at him. Luhan pouted slightly and sink down on his seat.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. And a waitress walked inside and tapped Luhan on the shoulder. 

'' Someone is waiting for you outside-''

'' I'm here!~''

'' Oh no..'' Luhan sighed in disbelief.

Everyone turned around to see a long brown-haired girl standing there. She was wearing a long striped black shirt, blue jeans and a pair of black converse. 

'' Luhan..''

'' Can we date your sister?''

Luhan glared at the members who smiled back innocently.

'' No.'' Luhan replied before standing up then walking towards his sister swiftly.

'' Noona..'' Luhan mumbled. '' Let's get out of here. NOW. Before they become my brother-in-LAW.'' 

His sister could only laugh. '' Luhan. Don't worry, I'll be taken soon. Anyways, I wanna introduce myself to them.''

'' NO. We're going home NOW.'' Luhan turned his sister around to face the doors. He then looked at the members and his managers, '' My Noona and I are going home now. No exchanging of numbers of whatsoever-'' He was interrupted by his two managers raising their hands.

'' NO YOU BOTH AREN'T GONNA GET MY NOONA'S PHONE NUMBER EITHER.'' 

The other members stuck their tongue out at their two young managers who could only roll their eyes.

'' Annyeong!'' Luhan bowed at them. '' I'll see you guys a few days later when I move. ARASSO WE'LL GET GOING NOW.'' And he pushes Jolyn to get out of the room but to no avail since his sister was trying to move back.

'' But I just want to know your new friends better-''

'' ANIYO NOONA GET OUT NOW!''

'' ARH. FINE.'' Jolyn quickly walked out of the room, followed by Luhan who immediately shut the doors and followed her sister out of the restaurant and to the black car after signing a few photographs of customers and passer-bys.

'' I swear to god Jolyn Noona.'' Luhan puffed as he hops into the car and slams the door shut. '' I am never having one of the members as my damn brother-in-law.''

'' Luhan-ah-''

'' NEITHER THE MANAGERS. Oh god. That would be so weird to have either of them to be my brother-in-law.''

'' Luhan can you stop dealing with my single life-''

'' JUST DATE SOMEONE WHO ISN'T THE EXO MEMBERS OR THE MANAGERS JUST PLEASE.''

'' Arasso.'' His sister chuckles as she drives past the restaurant. '' Luhan-ah. You are the best. brother. ever!'' She said sarcastically.

'' You welcome my daebak noona~''

 

__________________________________

 

Hellooo~ So how's this chapter? :3 Nice? Not? No?.. YES? :D

Oh god I was having a bad stomach cramp earlier while studying. It was the worst thing I have ever experienced in my life.  Arhh. Why must girls suffer like this? Jinjja.. T.T

But with the help of hot milo and Exo's beautiful songs, I managed to survive the apocalypse of cramps. XD

Anyways. I hope you like this chapter and Give it some loves by Voting or subscribing & comment! Thanks for the subs! ^^ Made my day feel much more better even with the bad cramps. -.-

 

 

HAPPY KAISOO DAY~ This couple is just so beautiful oh god.

Even if my friend says that Kai and Kyungsoo doesn't really believe in this kind of crap about them being a couple or is close this year, I STILL SHIP THEM FOREVER <3 SARANGHAEYO KAISOO ^^

Tomorrow is Kai's birthdayy.~ Yehayy ^u^