Chapter 1 : The Staircase.

The Life of A Youtuber.. With Exo?

A/N : Okay. So I've decided that Everyone's age will be the same c: Maybe except for Luhan who might be 20 years old in the story means he will be the youngest in the group only in this story. It's not true kk? Only in this story :3

Oh yeah and one of my friends, Jolyn will be inside this story acting as Luhan's older sister. She is going be 22 years old in this.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

An Audi A8 black car drove towards the tall blue-ish building and stopped infront of the entrance. The car door opened and a honey-blonde haired boy popped his head out, looking nervous yet excited at the same time.

'' Thanks for bringing me here, Jo Noona!'' Luhan chirped at his older sister who gave a little smile back on the mirror's reflection.

'' Call me when you're done, Luhan-ah. I don't want you to get lost or anything.'' 

'' Don't worry Noona!'' Luhan said while hopping out of the car then peeking his head back inside the car to look at his sister's reaction.

The older rolled her eyes in amusement. '' Call me AFTER you're done.''

Luhan pouted. '' But.. I wanna go to the bubble tea shop by myself after this-''

Jolyn, that was her full name, gave him a death glare, making Luhan gulp nervously. 

'' N-neh ! I'll c-call you!'' And he immediately shuts the car door with his trembling hand.

After watching the black car drive away, Luhan sighs in relief and walks towards the transparent doors. The doors automatically opens and Luhan quickly walks inside.

 

__________________________________________

 

'' What do you mean that we're going to have another member?''

Sehun couldn't believe it. ''Wasn't 11 members enough? Jinjja?'' He taps his fingers on the wooden table furiously, not bothering to look at his manager (Exo-k) & Exo-m's manager.

'' Sehun, I know you're not satisfied with it but you can't do anything about it.'' His manager, Lee Sunghwan told him. Sehun groaned and planted his head on the table, closing his eyes trying to ignore everything around him especially Chanyeol who was right beside him, jumping up and down excitedly about the new member joining their group.

'' Could you tell us some information about him?'' Sehun heard Baekhyun ask.

'' Is he famous?''

'' Is he korean?''

'' Is he from another country?''

'' Is he hot?''

Sehun looked up from his table, and everyone gave Kai a glare.

'' What?'' Kai puts his hands up in the air as if the question he asked was normal. '' He has to be cute, handsome or hot right? The fans will LOVE him.''

Suho rolled his eyes in annoyance then glanced at the two managers who were about to kick Kai's any time now.

'' Anyways. Could you just give us a hint of our new member?''

'' He is famous.'' Exo-m's manager, Im Hyun Kyun replied.

Everyone's mouth gaped open slightly except for the cold guy, Kris and Obviously, the disagreeable Sehun.

'' Jinjja?'' Xiumin clapped his hands in excitement. '' Is he a famous actor? Singer? Youtuber? WHAT?''

'' Chill Xiu~ Chill.'' Chen tapped Xiumin's shoulder, making the problem more worse..

'' I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM!~'' Xiumin exclaimed, jumping up and down on his seat.

The troll sighed in disbelief then face planting onto the table.

'' He should be coming anytime now..'' Hyun Kyun looked at the clock, seeing the long hand on 6 and the short hand on 2, means it was 2:30 PM. That was the time where the 12th member would be meeting them.

'' He is going to be late..'' Sehun mumbled while doing a small fist-pump underneath the table.

'' Let's wait for him then~'' Kyungsoo chirped before taking out his phone to watch some shows about cooking eventually, and so did everyone except for the platinumed blonde haired boy who is praying for the new member to be very late as possible, but little did he knew that the new member was already coming up to the meeting room soon.

 

__________________________________

 

'' Urh.. What level is this?'' Luhan panted heavily as he looked at the sign. It had '' 6'' On it.

'' AISH!'' Luhan cried as he put his hands on his knees. He had to go to level 12 where the meeting with his new managers was at.

Luhan wanted to take the elevators but they were surrounded with alot of celebrities/singers/staff/managers, So he had to take the evil enemy of every panda.. The staircase.

 

 

 

'' I can do this. I can do this.'' Luhan wiped the sweat off his forehead with his shirt then started sprinting up the stairs. 

'' FOR NARNIA!!!!!'' He yelled as he felt himself running quickly, taking light fast steps as possible.

He then stopped in his tracks after taking one last step. He looked at the sign on the wall. It was '' 12''.

'' YAYY~'' Luhan fist-pumped in the air while breathing heavily, wiping the sweat off again.

He opened the door and walked out, then seeing himself in a long hallway full of doors.

'' Oh you've got to be freaking kidding me.''

 

__________________________________________

 

'' Tick tock Tick Tock.''

 

The two managers paced around the room in boredom while the 11 boys started playing Truth Or Dare.

 

'' Sehun.''

'' What.''

'' I dare you to hug our new member after he walks in and introduces himself.''

'' Hell no.''

'' It's a dare~'' Chen winks at the maknae. Sehun groaned and rolled his eyes. 

'' Fine.''

'' I wonder how our new member looks like..'' Tao trailed off as he rested his head against Kris who sighed. 

'' Tao, stop resting your head against me.''

'' But it's comfortable.''

'' Aish.. Whatever.''

 

'' IS HE GONNA BE HERE OR NAWT OH MY GOD.'' Baekhyun wailed his arms in the air, slapping Lay in the process.

'' YAH!'' Lay grumbled, rubbing his cheek adorably.

'' Lay, Gwenchana?'' Suho asked, reaching over to check Lay's face.

Lay felt his face heat up, he immediately nodded and pushed Suho away.

'' Thank me later~'' Baekhyun whispered into Lay's ear, making the younger hit the brown-haired boy in the head.

 

'' He should be here soon-'' Before Sunghwan could continue his sentence, a soft knock on the doors were heard.

'' He's here!'' Baekhyun jump up from his seat but was pushed down by Xiumin who was then pushed down by Chanyeol who was then pushed down by Kai who was then pushed down by- Okay you know what? Let The managers handle it.

Sunghwan sighed and walked towards the doors swiftly, then opening it.

The 11 members turned around to face the doors, then their mouths slightly opened again.

A boy with messy honey-blonde haired boy with pearls of sweat rolling down on him stood there. He had cute eyes and a bright smile.

'' Oh my god.'' Baekhyun covered his mouth.

'' It's Xi Luhan!'' Xiumin exclaims.

'' Annyeong?'' Luhan panted as he uses his right arm to hold the door, while using his left to wipe his sweat.

'' ANIYO!'' He heard Chen's voice yell.

Chen ran towards the confused blonde and took out his handkercheif then wiped the sweat off the other's forehead.

'' Um..'' Luhan furrowed his eyebrows in confusion while Chen skipped back to his seat happily with the handkercheif that had the sweat of a famous youtuber.

'' I could sell this for a million won!'' Chen was back at his seat, staring at the most precious handkercheif with the most famous sweat on it *cough* ever.

'' Don't scare our new member, Chen.'' Suho rolled his eyes at the troll who was praising himself.

Sehun looked at Luhan with emotionless eyes, but in the inside he felt really nervous..

Luhan then looked around the room to see the emotionless pair of eyes that were glancing at him.

He smiled back at the platinumed-blonde haired boy who didn't respond back.

'' Um.. Please sit down Inbetween Kris and Chanyeol, Luhan.'' Hyun kyun gestured.

Luhan nodded and gave Exo-m's manager back a cute smile before walking to his seat, about to sit down when Kai suddenly jumps up from his chair and hits his fits against the table, making a huge loud thud.

Luhan tilted his head with confusion, looking at the boy with plump lips with adorablness.

'' Awwwee.'' Everyone literally said that in their minds, even Sehun.

'' Um..'' Kai turned away from the little deer who was looking at him. '' Luhan h-hasn't introduce himself.. remember?''

Suddenly, The members start to snicker except for Sehun who was gritting his teeth furiously.

'' Oh that dare. Can't i just chicken out?''

'' I know you want to hug that cute boy, Sehun. I know you want to~''

'' Shut up conscience.''

'' Oh yes.'' Sunghwan nodded in agreement. '' Even though you're famous and we know everything about you, mind saying some stuff about yourself?''

'' Oh yes.'' Luhan grinned, standing up straight.

'' Annyeong haseyo. I'm Xi Lu Han. I'm 20 years old and I am from China actually. I moved to Korea after my Umma had to transfer her fashion business here a few years ago. I also have a Noona whose name is Jolyn. And she is-'' Before Luhan could continue his sentence, he felt a pair of arms wrap around him, making his heart beat faster somehow.

The other members smirked at the person behind him which Luhan didn't know. The two managers stood at the end of room with confused looks on their faces.

Luhan scanned the seats to see who was missing.. And he suddenly realized,

Oh Sehun was hugging him.

 

 

_____________________________________

 

Hello! ~ This is the first chapter :) I did this after finishing homework and all, so neh. Um, So did you liked the first chapter? Sorry if I had any mistakes :3 

Thanks for the 10+ subscribers! ^^ That was really fast though xD

More couple cute and funny moments coming soon~ And there will be parts/chapter where you will be needing your tissues and ice-cream :p

Hope you give this story lots of love 

Don't be silent readers ^^ Don't be shy and comment ~ .. Or if you are lazy.. I know how you feel XD

 

( Credit to the owners of this beautiful pictures ~)

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR DEAR KYUNGSOO ~ SARANGHAEYOOO ♥ . I hope you had a great birthday party with the other members c: Wonder what Kai would give you.. hm? *wink wink*

Arhh. Dang this I couldn't put this status on an app on my phone to show everyone it's Kyungsoo's b'day since my phone here is broken. T.T Let me die.

 

                                                                                                       ~ GrowlMaker