Chapter 3 : Moving into a mansion(?!) With 11 idiots.

The Life of A Youtuber.. With Exo?

'' Underwears?''

'' Yes...''

'' Hair conditioner, shampoo..'' 

'' Yes Umma..''

'' And your cute little deer plushy toy?''

'' NEHHHHHHHHH!''

'' Arasso.'' Luhan's Umma, Hyori chirped. 

She ruffles Luhan's blonde hair then kisses his forehead. Luhan pouted while wiggling his arms as his mother helds his shoulder tightly, giving him a tight grip.

'' Don't have a crush on any of those boys Luhan-ah~'' Jolyn snickered as she walked down the spiral staircase. She was wearing a white shirt which had a girl with black and red dyed hair on it, with ripped jeans and her black converse. Her brown hair was tied up into a messy bun.

'' Shut up.''

Jolyn giggled and flipped her hair. '' I know you still love meh Luhanniee~''

Luhan face palmed, '' Oh god..''

'' Luhan let's go~ I have to go to meet my friends after this!'' Jolyn takes his luggage bag and stuff and quickly walks out of the mansion to put it in her car trunk.

'' Jinjja..'' His Umma sighed as she looked at what her son was wearing. A long-sleeved black & white striped shirt, with his blue jeans and his bag dangling around his left shoulder plus, his honey blonde hair messed up as usual. '' Your fashion style is.. quite..bad..''

'' I'll take that as a compliment, Umma.'' Luhan rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, pouting.

Hyori chuckled, '' Neh, Arasso.''

Suddenly, they heard a loud honk, it was probably Jolyn's car signaling Luhan to go soon.

'' I better go now..'' Luhan trailed off, then giving a quick hug and a peck on the cheek before rushing out of the mansion.

Hyori smiled sadly and walked out of the mansion slowly, glancing at Luhan who was waving at her then hopping into the car. Watching the black car drive away, Hyori crossed her arms, breathing in the refreshing air then sighing deeply.

'' I have a bad feeling about this..'' She mumbles.

 

___________________________________________

 

'' Are you sure this is the place?'' Luhan asked his sister for the thousandth time as they stood infront of the gates of a beautiful big white mansion.

'' It is..'' Jolyn looked at the paper, glancing at the address to see if it was wrong. She then walks over to the gate-bell and clicked on it several times.

'' AJUSSHI STOP SPRAYING WATER EVERYWHERE!''

'' TURN OFF THE DAMN HOSE CHEN!''

'' AHHH MY BEAUTIFUL EYELINER!''

'' You guys are such pabos.'' Luhan heard a familiar voice, it was Sehun..

Suddenly, the white gates opened automatically, and there stood 4 boys. One was drenched wet, including his hair which kind of looked as if a cow had his hair to the side. The second was holding the green hose and water was slowly pouring out of it. The third had black droplets rolling down his cheeks from the under of his eyes, and the fourth was glancing at Luhan emotionless.

'' My Luhan~'' Chen wailed his arms up, making the hose spray some water on Luhan's face and hair. 

'' YAH!'' Luhan coughed as he stuck his tongue out in disgust. Sehun glared at Chen and immediately takes the hose away from the troll and walks back into the mansion.

'' SEHUN! MY MAN! GIVE ME BACK THE PRECIOUS HOSE~'' Chen yelled, following Sehun.

'' Annyeong!..'' Baekhyun smiled as he rubbed the black smudges off his cheeks. '' Welcome to Exo's Mansion!''

'' Tadaaaaaaaaaa?'' Chanyeol bended down and started waving his arms around.

'' This is awkward..'' Jolyn trailed off. She looked at her brother then at Baek and Chanyeol. '' I.. gotta go now.. So.. you both..take good care of my brother! Arasso?'' Jolyn grins as she wraps her arm around Luhan.

'' Neh!'' The duo chorused.

'' Okay!'' Jolyn clapped her hands then gave her brother a thumbs up before skipping back to her car happily.

Luhan pouted as he watched as his sister's car drove away from him, '' Why did you go Noona..''

'' Don't worry Luhan-ah!'' Baekhyun pats the blonde's shoulder while Chanyeol helps carry Luhan' luggage into the mansion. '' You'll have alot of fun with us.. Except for serious practises, busy schedules and all.. kk?'' 

Luhan nodded as he looked down at his shoes. 

'' Aish! Stop being shy Lulu!'' Baekhyun nudges Luhan's arm as they walked into the mansion. '' Actually.. You could either have your own room since you are the maknae and we have an extra room.. But you can sleep with Sehun...'' Baekhyun said.

Luhan shrugs as they both walked up the staircase. '' Anything would be fine.''

'' Jinjja?'' Baekhyun sounded surprise as they stood infront of a door. '' You sure?''

'' Neh.''

'' Okay! Then you will be sleeping with Sehun then!'' Baekhyun then opens the door to see Sehun on his bed playing with his phone. There was another bed beside Sehun's, so it's probably where Luhan would be sleeping eventually.

'' I'll tell Chanyeol to bring your luggage bags into Sehun's room~'' Baekhyun walks away, leaving Luhan against the door while the platinumed-haired boy stopped playing his phone and looked up. The both of them made eye-contact before Chanyeol walked into the room to put Luhan's luggage bags beside Luhan's bed.

'' Kamsahamnida Hyung.'' Luhan smiled at Chanyeol who returned back with a happy grin before walking out of the room, closing the door behind him.

Luhan looked around in curiousity. Sehun's room was quite big.

He then fixes his gaze on Sehun who is typing rapidly on his phone while laying down on his bed.

'' What are you looking at.'' He heard Sehun hiss.

Luhan realizes that he was staring at the platinumed haired boy for a long time, he mutters a '' sorry'' before putting the stuff out of his luggage bag.

 

_______________________________

 

'' HEY GUYS!'' Xiumin exclaimed as he barged into the room, then planting down on Sehun's bed.

'' HYUNNGGGG.'' Sehun sighed, putting his phone on the small inbetween his and Luhan's bed then tried prying off the older off from his bed.

'' Aish! Arasso Arasso.'' Xiumin immediately stood up, then leaned against the wall. He looked at Luhan who was putting a portrait on the small table then smiling at it.

'' Luluuu~'' Xiumin chirped as he walked over to the blonde, staring at the picture with amusement. There were three people in the picture : One was a pretty long brown haired lady in the middle, a beautiful young brunette standing on the left and a brown haired boy who looked liked a girl standing on the right.

'' Oooh..'' Xiumin picked up the portrait, without realizing that Luhan was glaring at him. '' Is that you when you were young Luhan? Omo!! You looked like a girl!'' 

Luhan rolled his eyes in annoyance. Everyone keeps saying that to him. 

'' I will forever and always be, a guy.'' Luhan grabbed the portrait from Xiumin's hands and put it back on the small table.

'' Okay!'' Luhan sighed as he plopped on his bed. '' I'm done unpacking~''

'' YAYYY~'' And Chen comes in, then jumps on Sehun's bed, earning a death glare from Sehun. 

Chen immediately jumps off and runs towards Luhan's bed and started jumping on it.

'' CHEN YOU COME BACK HERE!'' Suho barges inside with a angry look, tugging the back of Chen's shirt then dragging him out of the room.

Luhan giggles then turns to Xiumin who was playing with his hair. 

'' Hyungggg.''

'' Yes Luhan?''

'' I'm bored.''

'' What to do you want to do?''

Luhan shrugs then groans in boredom, resting his head against the older who tied Luhan's hair into a high ponytail.

'' YAH.'' Kris walks into their room. '' Xiumin, Sehun. We gotta go for an Interview with Weekly Idol.'' As Kris then fixes his gaze on Luhan with his cute-looking ponytail, He started laughing his off.

'' Hyung.. Why are you laughing?'' Luhan asks as he then looks at Xiumin who started laughing too.

Luhan then looks to his right to see Sehun smirking at him.

'' XIUMIN HYUNG!'' Luhan gasps as he felt something bushy on his head. He hits Xiumin's arm then runs to the bathroom.

Kris laughed, '' Xiumin, you are so-''

An a loud scream erupted from the bathroom, making the three of them burst into laughter, including Sehun.

 

_________________________________

 

'' Luhannieee~ Mianhae ah.'' Xiumin whined as he tugs Luhan shoulder. Luhan was now in the living room watching Running man since he had nothing else to do.

Luhan sighed, '' Hyung. I said i'm okay. Now go or you will miss your interview.''

Xiumin's face softened, '' You sure?''

'' Neh.''

'' Okay!'' Xiumin smiles then follows the others out of the mansion.

'' Luhan.'' Baekhyun walks over to him and pats the younger on the head. '' You sure you'll be okay alone in the mansion?''

Luhan nods as he sinks down on the sofa. '' Yes.''

'' If you need any food, check the fridge. Kyungsoo has cooked and baked alot of food if you're hungry.'' Chanyeol adds as he popped out right behind Baekhyun. '' You can also try Lay's ham and Sausage fried rice if you want. Just heat it up in the mircowave.'' 

'' Okay.'' Luhan nods as he locks his eyes onto the big flat screen tv.

'' We'll get going now~ We'll be back three or four hours later!'' Baekhyun said before walking out of the mansion with Chanyeol.

 

_______________________________________

 

'' Ahh. I'm hungry.'' Luhan whines. He stood up from the sofa and walks towards the fridge.

He opens it and sees a container with the name '' LAY'' on it. He grabs it and closes the fridge door then walks to the mirowave to heat it up for a few minutes.

'' DDING~'' 

Luhan quickly scurries over to the microwave and opens it slowly. He takes out a plate and utensils from the cupboard and takes out the container carefully from the microwave. He scoops out the fried rice from the container then puts it on the plate.

 

He walks over to the table and sits down, placing the plate of fried rice infront of him. He his lips before eating the fried race that Lay cooked. 

'' Oh my god. This is DAMN DELICIOUS!'' Luhan exclaims as he continues eating his meal. After finishing the fried rice, even the remanings of the container, He then washes the dishes and utensils before walking upstairs to his and Sehun's room.

He lays on who cares who's bed it was, then covering himself with the covers then snuggling deeper onto his pillow.. He closes his eyes slowly, slowly drifting off to sleep.

 

____________________________________

 

'' WE'RE HOMEEE~''

'' Chen.. SHUSH.''

'' Where's Luhan?''

'' BAEKHYUNN STOP PUTTING YOUR MIND ON LUHAN ALL THE TIME.''

'' WHATEVER PARK.''

'' KYUNGSOOOOO~''

'' What Kai..''

'' NOTHANGGG.''

'' .. Okay..''

'' I'm gonna shower!''

'' CAN I JOIN YOU?''

'' NO TAO.''

'' AW COME ON KRIS!''

'' I WANNA PLAY SOCCER WITH LULUUU~''

'' Should I make Cupcakes? Or.. Cake?''

'' YOU SHOULD MAKE POOP.''

'' SHUT UP CHEN.''

'' SO DISGUSTING OH MY ING GOD!''

'' I FEEL BAD FOR LUHAN LIVING WITH US SINCE YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS!''

Sehun sighs deeply. '' Pabos.'' He then walks upstairs, ignoring the loud chattering of the others.

 

Sehun opens the door slowly, seeing the honey blonde haired boy sleeping on his bed.

Sehun puffs and stomps to the side of his bed, taking the covers off of Luhan. '' Yah..'' He hissed as he punched Luhan's shoulder with his fist.

Luhan groaned and turned around, ignoring Sehun's beautiful words of rainbows coming out of his mouth and continued sleeping.

'' Luhann.'' Sehun sighed as he ruffled his hair, slouching alittle. '' Go sleep on your own bed.''

'' Aniyooooooo..ooo..oooo..'' Luhan mumbles, still in his sleeping trance.

Sehun rolls his eyes as he pulls the covers off the blonde. '' Get off. Now.''

'' ....''' Suddenly, Sehun heard a soft snore. The platnium haired boy sighed in annoyance, '' You left me no damn choice.''

Sehun wraps his arm around Luhan's waist, slowly carrying him up. Sehun groaned at the impact of Luhan's weight on him.

He then walks over to Luhan's bed, dropping the blonde slowly onto the bed.

Sehun sighs in relief, wiping the sweat on his forehead with his sleeve. Before he could walk to the closet to take his clothes, he felt a tight grip on his wrist pulling him back.

Sehun squeaks softly as he lands ontop of Luhan who was sleeping peacefully. 

'' Oh you've got to be ing kidding me.''

 

__________________________________

 

♥ Ello' ~ I've haven't been updating for the past few days :c I was having a writer's block -.- I should say homework is increasing.. and I have to do a biography of a guy.. If only it could be one of Exo's members or something. XD

I know there aren't that much of couple moments of the 12 members, but it's coming soon~ Just wait patiently since i'm thinking of adorable ideas.

Hoped you liked this chapter! Lub Ya guys~