Let's test limits

'cause a life without cotton candy is no fun

Thank you for subscribing, never thought anyone would. Have fun reading, don't forget to eat healthy!


After putting Changmin in a tube with ice cold water the boy immediately calmed down. It was a huge relief to Jaejoong, since he didn't like to see his protected scared or crying. So if Changmin would have any of those, Jaejoong would do everything to stop it and the boy knew how to use this. Jae grow too fond of him. The older demon brought him then four bowls full of ice cubs, which he made from their high technology fridge that was included when he moved in. The only thing left to do now was waiting.

Later that day, after numerous times of filling the tube with new ice cubes, Changmin would stop whining about the burning. He even tried to convince in his still "sick" form that Jaejoong should let him stay with him forever because he would need a lot of training and to buy some fried chicken. That was the moment when Jae decided to let the boy out of the tube, to try figuring out what his power was. Jaejoong let Changmin do every position, attack and charm he knew but it seemed that nothing worked. "Yah! Can't you feel something? Something that wasn't there before, like a feeling or something you just remembered and can't let it go? Hell even if it is a tentacle there must be something!" Jaejoong rubbed over his eyes and sighed, it was so frustrating. The younger demon looked at his hyung and couldn't stop thinking how cool it would be to look like him, his raven hair, the feminine figure and how nice he could smile. His hyung truly looked handsome and Changmin would love to screw with a few people with Jaejoong's look.  "Oh my life, Changmin I hate to say this but your power already goes on my nerves!" Changmin looked confused to his hyung, he was staring right at him but he didn't do anything, or did he. "Wha-" Jaejoong just shook his head while shoving him to the window. Changmin stared at the bright lightened city under him and then back to the reflection of his hyung. But there were two of them. "Hyung! You double teamed!" Changmin screeched and tried to find his real hyung, one of the doubles put his hand on his shoulder and squeezed lightly. That was the moment when the younger demon realized that he was the other Jaejoong, he made himself look like his hyung.

After teaching Changmin how he could change back and a slightly frustrating try to explain shapeshifting to same boy, Jaejoong wanted to make sure what limits his protected could reach. It could be really useful to know what control over your power you have.

The special power of a demon could be trained his whole life and he still would learn new things, since the power grows with the years. When you first get them you have a limited amount of skills, these skills need to be trained to evolve themselves.  Every demon has a set of basic skills that includes their faster healing factor, better hearing, seeing and smelling sense, being seductive for humans, changing into a human form and the power to summon a gate to the abyss.

"Hyung, I don't want to test what limits I have!" Changmin whined while being dragged through a lonely park near their apartment. "Shut up and search for a human you can shift into." Jaejoong let the arm he was holding go and shushed him over to a few walking people "Look at them an choose on, maybe you can even change outfits or get their voice when you memorize it." Grumbling Changmin slowly looked at the few mortals to choose a nice looking one, who knows if he could use their body again sometimes. Unexpectedly Changmin found a good candidate for his shapeshifting skills.

"Hyung, do you see the girl sitting on the bench?"

"The benches next to the lake?"

"Yeah, the one who reads."

"That's an old woman, Changmin. Never know you liked that kind of girl."

"No, not that one! The one who reads the book on the opposite side of the granny!"

Jaejoong's eyes roamed to a bench with a blond girl. Closing his eyes a bit so take a better look he saw that she read a book about ballet forms. "Did you take a look at the book she reads? It is a ballet book, means she probably likes dancing. You know a lot about dancing form me, try talking to her for a bit about it and memorize everything you can about her, then come back to me." The boy nodded and made his way over to her.

"Hey I'm Changmin. I saw you reading a book about dancing, ballet right?" the boy smiled charmingly, trying to remember the details of her face. Sharp nose, large brown eyes, plump pinkish lips, the blond hair that reached her shoulders slightly, yeah he probably could shift into her. First she was bit confused about his sudden appearance but when she glanced at him she smiled sweetly "Oh, hi I'm Seoung and yes my book is about ballet, why do you ask?" Grinning Changmin sat beside her, ignoring how she closed her eyes for a second because of  irritation. "I am a multimedia student and currently working on a ballet animation for one of my professors, but I have no idea how a ballet dancer moves. So. Could you maybe make a pirouette for my, pretty please?" The girl laughed and closed her book. "I will make the usual pirouette, okay. Look closely I'm not doing it again." She moved from the bench and made a few steps away. She made three spins and stopped then. "Thank you that really helped me." Waving the demon made his way back to Jaejoong.

 

"Memorized her features?" Changmin only nodded at the question and dragged his hyung behind a few bushes and trees. "Okay I'm ready." Slowly breathing out Changmin closed his eyes, focusing on the girl, blond hair, slender figure, face and voice. Jaejoong chuckled "Good looking, you could seduce everyone now." The boy cracked one eye open and peeked at his hands, he opened the other one to and watched his now manicured nails. "Damn that feels weird." Changmin poked his own cheek and pulled the blond hair a bit. "It looks even weirder. Beside, your voice is still the same, clothes to." The younger demon looked at his hyung and pouted. "You think I can train to get them also?" "Maybe, but for now let's get home." Jae watched him changing back with a little smile. His protected grow so fast.