Pt. 3

A Little Thing Called Love

“What? We’re going to school? Why? Why only us? ” “It’s the big boss’ decision so, we really can’t change it.” Their manager said. Most of them groaned, except for that one tall-giant guy, sitting on the chair. “Well, let’s do it that way.” He said, rubbing his both hands to keep his warm, earning a smack form his teammates “Ah why?!”

“How is it? Going to school?” their stylist asked, spraying hairspray to Tao’s hair. “Noona it was just plainly absurd.” Tao protested. “Huang Zi Tao, go with it. Maybe it’ll gonna be fine, or even fun!” Luhan said, patting the younger. “Well, yes. But Kris hyung! Even my aegyo can’t change his mind.” Tao replied. “Eh, can’t you two stop speaking in Mandarin?” 


“So, how was it? Are you already guys?”  Manager asked them. The 12 boys checked their uniforms, making sure they won’t miss any details. Their hairs are fully styled (don’t forget that Sehun’s rainbow hair is changed into his blonde hair, but that fact won’t make Sehun happy), even makeups are seen natural, without eye-liners of course which make Baekhyun pouted all the way long. “Remember to behave right guys? And if some fans are getting over the limit, just ignore them.” “Don’t forget to take your schedules.” “Don’t ruin your images.” “Don’t…” “Ah hyung-nim! We got it, we got it.” Chen grinned, actually, it’s not that bad to attend schools since they missed school almost every day.

Kris is sleeping, his beauty sleep wasn’t enough, he needs more to get the real beauty he said. Tao? Nearly the same. M members are blanking.

K members are all up with giddiness despite that they protested yesterday, well of course except for both Sehun and Baekhyun, you all know the reason why.

“Guys, don’t miss me too much kay?” Their manager sent them off.

 



Hope you guys enjoy the third part~!

-bunny-