Pt. 1

A Little Thing Called Love

Lee Irene, the dummy girl (okay, maybe she’s not a dummy but the outgoing one) at school. Of course, at the very first glance, she looked calm, packed, and all. But… well, that’s how she is, prepares her hair at the very last minute, packs her books without even looking her today’s schedule, and well yeah, riding her bike while biting her toast without holding it? She’s done it too.

 

“Hello? Yeah what’s up Joo? Okay, spill.” Irene talked to her phone, nope to Joo, her friend at school. She can’t say she is her bestie or whatever yet, but it’s a coincidence that they have the same interest in men. (Girls’ talk, No boys allowed.) So maybe she can think it over. Irene may be the most outgoing girl you’ve ever seen (and that the most talkative and the noisiest one with no feminine traits at all) but, don’t be tricked with her many connections. She may know seniors 3 till 4 years apart from her, but she doesn’t have any friends whom she really trusts. But, maybe she can consider Joo.

 

“WHAT? Our husbands are coming to school? Serious thing? Jo Hyun Joo you better not lying to me now.” Irene screamed, early in the morning even maybe her mom hasn’t wake up yet from her slumber sleep. “’Okay! Jo Hyun Joo, I, Lee Irene will show them, our hubbies their wives. Ergh. Whatever, I’m gonna confess to him now. I’m hanging up. Bye.” Before Joo can throw her complains, Irene hung up, jumping on her bed out of happiness. 


How is it? Jennifer is not with me right now... TAT 

Thank you for taking interest! 

Oh! and stay tuned for the next part~! 

-bunny-