Pt. 2

A Little Thing Called Love

“Omo! Lee Irene my daughter? What the heck happened to you?” Irene’s mother, Lee Kyung Ja took a quick observation on her daughter, from head to toe. Amazingly, her hair was combed, her face is crystal-clean (oh well maybe she put on facial mask as soon as she got the call from Joo), her uniform is on the right place (I mean its tidy just like what high-schoolers girls should be) anything from her today is just simple like a tidy and somehow looked smart girl form. “Mom, you’ll meet your son-in-law very soon, so prepare a fantastic dinner every day kay?” Irene said, she took the all-time favorite, blueberry muffins, hotcakes with honey, tea with jam and bread (okay, that sounds like a song) but then she realized her poor stomach.

 

Maybe you’re wondering if Irene is a half-blood. But, yeah unfortunately not, she’s a pure Korean, just that her mother’s choice of name was just too amazing. That’s why.

 

“Mom I’m going bye!!” Irene said her farewell. She rode her bike, to her school.

 

“Oh hi!”  “Ya! You, how’s it going with him?” “ Oh! Irene! I saw you on Saturday!” “Irene?! You looked different!” as soon as she stepped on the friendly corridor, she was greeted by warm greetings, but it’s true that she doesn’t have loyal and faithful friends.

“LEE IRENE!!” Joo’s voice made it way to Irene’s ears. “Joo!!” Irene dashed off to where her soon-to-be-bestie. “Ya, where are them?” Irene protested to Joo, Joo rolled her eyes, “Puh-lease, Irene, they’re top idols, of course they’re not that easily come out to the school’s crowded hallway right?” Joo spoke, based on the fact. “Tsk tsk tsk. You guys are still all over them?” Kang Yoo Mi, their classmate asked. “Yoomi, let me tell you something, we, the seniors aren’t gonna experience this kind of thing in the near future!! Let’s enjoy our last year kay?” Irene explained, sure enough to make Yoomi patted her shoulder and whispered “Good luck then.”

 

But, hearing Joo it kinda made Irene went down a bit, of course, they will not appearing just like that without tight security and chaos won’t they?