Destiny

Forever & Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ugh! I should remind myself next time to bring an umbrella." I muttered to myself as I tried to wipe of the rain drops on my shirt. I was going to walk home from the book shop when rain suddenly fell from the sky. I had no choice to ride on a bus since I forgot to bring an umbrella.

 

"I really hate getting wet in the rain. Mom would be angry if I come home like this." I looked up at the sky and saw the dark clouds covering the sky. I wrapped my arms around myself to make me warm. I then looked around waiting for the bus to come.

 

I took my phone from my pocket and decided to call my mom that I might come home late when I saw that my battery is dead. I let out a sigh as I slipped back my phone in my pocket. 

 

I looked down at my shoes and tried to entertain myself with my leopard print shoelaces.

 

3rd Person POV

 

Eunji looked down and clasped her hands together blowing some air into it to make herself warm. She rubbed her hands on her arms and smiled a little feeling a bit warm.

 

Busy keeping herself warm, she didn't noticed that someone had run under the small roof of the bus stop using it as a shelter away from the pouring rain. The guy beside her tried to shake off the rain drops of his jacket and brushed his hair with his hand.

 

He took of his jacket and once again tried to shake of the water droplets on it. He accidentally hit Eunji on her arm with his jacket. HIs eyes widened and tried to apologize to the girl beside him. 

 

"I'm sorr- It's you!" He pointed at her. "You're the girl from Starbucks and the one who I bumped into a few days ago." Eunji squinted her eyes on the guys trying to r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter