Coincidence

Forever & Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I want coffee."  Haneun suddenly blurted out. This time, we were at a playground near my house. Mira is sitting by the bench, playing with her phone, Haneun is sitting at the swing staring blankly infront of her while I'm sitting next to her reading a book.

 

"Who asks for coffee in the middle of a hot blazing sun?" Mira raised her eyebrows.

 

"But coffee is nice. The bitter taste of it relaxes my taste buds. And for your information" she raised her index finger. "you can drink coffee anytime, anywhere."

 

"And who said that stupid thing to you? Mira asked.

 

"Me." Haneun proudly replied.

 

"Your craving are really weird. You crave for cheesecake then at the next moment you'll be craving for coffee. I mean, who does that?" I said to her as I turned the page of my book.

 

"Me." Haneun continued to show her grin, proud of herself.

 

"Ugh!" Mira face palmed herself while showing her priceless face as me and Haneun laughed.

 

Mira turned to us showing her death glare but me and Haneun continued to laugh. After a few minutes of laughing, we finally stopped and kept quiet

 

"I'm serious. I really want coffee." 

 

 

"Next time remind me to bring extra cash."Mira said as she sat down next to me and buried her head into her arms.

 

"Come on Mira-ah. Don't be grumpy. Just consider this as your treat because you're the odlest, right?" Haneun faced me.

 

"Woah! " I raised both of my arms. "Don't drag me to your dirty schemes Haneun." 

 

"Me tricking somebody into paying is not a dirty scheme." I raised my eyebrow at her.

 

"Well, maybe a little." She admitted as she clasped her hands together and showed an innocent face to me.

 

"You do know that that face doesn't really look innocent, don't you?" I pointed my bookark to her.

 

"It doesn't?" It might have sinked in to her as she unclasped her hands and kept an emotionless face.

 

SIlence overtook us as I continued to read with both of them in their own worlds.

 

A few minutes had passed when I heard the barista call Mira's name for our orders.

 

"I'll go get it." I volunteered and stood up and went to the bar.

 

I took the tray and made my way back to our table. I put it on top of the table and took our drinks of it. I then put it aside as I to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter