Coffee Shop

Forever & Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"One Chocolate Chip Cream for Eunji!"

 

"Yah! That's your order." Haneun said to me as she was pushing me to stand up.

 

"I know. Sheesh can't wait." 

 

"Of course. Hurry up! My story isn't finish yet." She grinned at me.

 

I couldn't help but to smile back at her. I went to the side and took my order then went back to our table.

 

"So, what happened next?" Mira asked.

 

"His face was priceless!" Haneun banged her fist on the table.

 

"Hey, don't punch the table. It didn't do anything to you." I said to her as I placed my drink at the table and sat down.

 

"But-Hahaha! I mean, if you were there you would have literally fell on the floor laughing." I raised an eyebrow at her and took a sip on my drink. 

 

"Come on Eunji! Don't be like that. His eyes are so wide and so was his mouth. A fly could have went in!" She continued to bang her fist on the table.

 

"Yah! Stop doing that! People are looking at you weirdly now." Mira pointed out. We looked around and surely everyone was looking at us as if we were mental people.

 

"I told you to stop that." I said.

 

"Come on Eunji. Stop being like that. It was really funny!"

 

"How funny?" I asked. 

 

"It was this funny." She made a big circle with her hands.

 

"Seriously Haneun?" Mira raised hey ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter