Repeated over again...

This is a lie

-KAI’s Pov-

After we go around trying to find Joonmyun for 2 hours I become so tired and still there’s no sign of him anywhere.

hyung where can you be?” I thought in my mind. Everyone is so sad because of the thing that happens.

I sat down on the chair bench in front of the Han River it’s where we usually hang put when we’re together.

=1 am=

*Ring ring*

My phone started to ring so I took it out immediately assuming that it’s the other member.

But

-Suho hyung <3-

“Hyung...”

I pick up the phone immediately.

“HYUNG WHERE ARE YOU AM SO WORRIED THE OTHER MEMBERS ARE OUT THERE LOOKING FOR YOU---” I just spill out the question I held down long ago. I heart started to beat fast because he called me. I know the relationship between us now isn’t working so well so I’m really worried.

Hello is this the friend of the owner of the phone-” said another man in a low voice

“WAIT WHO ARE YOU- Yeah I’m the friend. How did his phone stay with you-” I said

Sir can you please come the........... of Han River park I found your friend laying on the ground bleeding with glasses all around him” said the man

“WHAT? hyung—is he ok?” I ask

Well he’s drunk and he passes out so can you please come here fast?” said the man

“Yeah I will be there in a min” I said

After I put down the phone I ran to the sense as fast as I could. Until then my heart never beat as fast as this. Joonmyun-hyung is in trouble, He’s bleeding and drunk. Why did the man call to you? He could have call to any other members in hyung’s contact.

 My heart’s beat started to fade when I arrived and see some a crowd of people surrounded something and that something is Joonmyun. How can I be his lover since I couldn’t protect him and take cares of him? DAMN me I hate myself so much, He’s getting hurt again because of us. I don’t why he kept hurting himself because of us?

“Can I go through am a friend of the patient” I shout as the people spread the way for us. It’s good that the people surrounded Joonmyun is an elder person so they don’t attract any attention and they didn’t take any photo. If a photo is spread from the event tonight we’ll be in trouble.

“Are you the one who talk to me on the phone?” said a man

“Yes.” I answer shortly and lean forward finding my hyung sleeping on the ground fainted maybe by losing a lot of blood.

“I call you because you’re on his emergency’s List” He said

“Ok have anyone called the ambulance yet?” I asked

“They’re on their way” Someone answer

“HYUNG WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU? AM SO SORRY! WHAT HAVE WE DONE”I broke down quietly on his chest in case the other people hearing.

I took out my phone and dial Kris number since he’s with Tao Luhan and Chanyeol.

He picks up only a second beep.

“KAI HAVE-” He didn’t finish his question yet it seem like someone took his phone and talk

“KAI HAVE YOU FOUND SUHO-HYUNG” Tao just shouted at me while breathing loudly it seem that he’s back from running.

“TAO-AH COME TO HAN RIVER’s PARK- Hyung got cut by some glasses and he pass out so come quick” I said

After finishing my sentence I heard a fainted screaming from the other end of the line.

“TAO TAO--” I heard Luhan chanting

“Tao you idiot. Kai what is the new??????” asked Kris

“Kris come to Han River’s Park now. Joonmyun-hyung got cut by the glasses after he’s drunk and now he fainted---” The end after I finished by sentence. I knew Kris got the message so I call to the rest.

After they arrived the ambulance arrived too.

“Hyung what happen to you... am so sorry that I can’t take care of you—please just come back--” cried Sehun

“JOONIE-AH WAKE UP YOU IDOIT! AM SO SORRY”

“gege your panda is crying so wake up”

“Hyung please don’t”

“Hyung-”

“Pl-please come back”

“SHUT UP YOU ALL. YOU SADI THAT IT’S SEEM HE’S GOING TO DIE SO SHUT YOUR SMELLY MOUTH HE’S NOT GOING TO DIE” I burst since they started saying something back to Joonie.

They open their in surprise since I don’t like talking esp shouting to the other. Tears are leaking out of the corner of their eyes.

Finally Joonie is sent to the nearest hospital for emergency healing. I’m sure that the cut is big since the blood just flow out without stopping. His face stared to grow pale from the amount of blood losing from his body.  

After that Kris fist his phone out and call the managers and Mr. Soo Man to in front about the situation.

“Sir sorry for calling this late at night but something came up” Kris

“ah Kris It’s ok! What is it this time?” Mr. Soo Man

“Sir Joonmyun is in the hospital next to the Sm building”

“WHAT? AGAIN what happen Kris” He shouted at first but his voice change into a stern and powerful voice.

“Sir there’s some misunderstanding and he went out buying some drink and got drunk. After that he fell onto the broken glasses cutting him losing a lot amount of blood.” Kris explain with a weird looking expression on his face.

“You let him go alone? How many times do I have to tell you that?” Mr. Soo Man said in a frustrated voice

“Sir we try and catch up with him but we’re losing him”

“Kris I want you to look after him and put the blood into him. Tell the doctor that whatever they do they must save him and I will be there in 10mn” Then he hang up the phone without saying any goodbye. Kris knows that he’s so angry with them but he didn’t say anything.

“MY FAULT I MADE HIM LIKE THIS” Kris said than he punch the wall widly sending everyone’s on him.

“KRIS STOP IT” Xuimin than Chanyeol and him pulling him back trying to hold his from punching the wall.

“I need some more blood anyone have his blood type?” the doctor dash out of the room asking for blood and Tao told him to take his.

The situation is like from before when Suho try to kill himself except this time his wound is worse than the last time.

“Please service I love you....” I said.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys am back with a new chapter... sorry for the delay guys..... because of the chinese new year i can't write anything. This maybe the last updat for this week because I have to perpare for the upcoming big test hop you guys understanddddd...

please keep supporting me and my FICS... commenting and upvote are needed...