Luhan

Tangled Strings

LUHAN



 

"Look, Sehun, if you don't want to be here, so, don't. Just walk away. Go."

 

"It's not like that, Luhan. It's not that easy."

 

"Then why? Are you tangled to me or something?"

 

 

Luhan never thought someone can actually make him wants to stay in a certain place for a long time.

 

 

First time he got a scholarship, he thought he just will take that as a ticket to go away from his family, then after graduation, he will take a far away job, he will be great, he will be amusing person, and his father won't force him to be his heir.

 

 

 

He doesn't understand how that person can change his minds. He doesn't even know what this called, but that boy, changed his life too.

 

 

His name is Sehun; he's 4 years younger than Luhan. Sehun is in the 2nd year of high school. He said, his father asked him to do internship earlier, just like Luhan, he's a heir too.

 

He said, it's .

 

 

 

Sehun has many dreams, he tells him. He wants to be novelist, dancer, and pilot. It's funny, in the good way.

 

When Sehun told him his stories, his eyes is alive, it's glittering and shining. His voice is different; it's much more happy and gentle. Especially his smile, it's really brightening. Luhan likes all of them; it's really relaxing and comfortable.

 

 

With Sehun, the world seems like much better than him alone. It's much more beautiful than him alone.

 

 

Maybe, that's the reason why he wanted to stay, as long there is Sehun, he will stay, as long Sehun is there.

 

 

Luhan stayed at his bestfriend's house, Minseok's. Minseok is his first friend in the Korea. Then he met Kris, Minseok's childhood friend. He's from Canada, his father is Korean, they're in Canada for business, but Kris decided to move back to Korea again.

 

 

Kris has a friend, Zitao, they shared a room together. Zitao is still in the high school. Zitao said, he's friend with Oh Sehun.

 

It's fun sometimes, when everyone's home, laughter never stops.

 

They're busy, Zitao, Minseok taking a few part time jobs for their own pocket money. Kris is in a basketball club, sometimes, he came home really late for late practices. Well, he's the ace because of his tall and muscular figure.

 

 

 

Luhan, too, decided to take something, there's an internship offer, he tried, and he likes it. It's not bad.

 

 

Maybe, because of Oh Sehun.

 

It's not bad, because of Oh Sehun.

 

 

Sometimes, when nobody's home, Luhan knocked his neighbor's house. Byun Baekhyun's. He's 2 years younger than him, still in high school, same school with Sehun.

 

Byun Baekhyun is a person that really hard to approach. He won't talk much, he won't ask much, he won't smile much, and he won't laugh much. It's just him, with his silent. At first it would be just him and silent, but after a while, Baekhyun will ask him if he needs something or wants something.

 

He learns, Baekhyun's life is not as easy as his.

 

He went through harsh society.

 

He went through bullies.

 

He went through many bad things in the past.

 

He survives by ran away, throwing away his old personality, throwing away his past.

 

He's a nice person, great, Luhan can say.

 

 

Byun Baekhyun lives with his junior, Kim Jongin. He's Sehun's bestfriend.

 

 

Luhan is easy going, he likes simplicity, he won't give any to anyone that didn't like him, he won't give any to anyone that bad talking about him behind his back, he won't give any budge to anyone that stabbed him from the back.

 

It's not like he doesn't feel hurt by those things, but for him, it's easier by just ignore them. It's much easier for him by just closing his eyes and ears and pretends like nobody's looking at him, or talking about him.

 

 

Back then, many of his friends stabbed him from his back.

 

Back then, many of his friends talking about him behind his back.

 

Back then, many of his friends didn't like him because of his father.

 

 

But still, no one dare to bully him or even being his friend.

 

Luhan just want to ran away, he want to be free, from his father's shadow, from his father's hands. Luhan wants to be what he wanted to be.

 

Happy.

 

He tried, because he doesn't want to be a bird in a cage forever. He tried, because he wanted to breathe. He tried, because he wanted to be happy.

 

Then Luhan met him, that boy, in the middle of April.

 

On his birthday to be exact.

 

He met Oh Sehun.