Sehun

Tangled Strings

SEHUN



 

"Don't you believe in destiny?"

 

"No. I don't. What for?"

 

"For destiny that brought us here, Luhan."

 

 

Sehun believes in forever. He wanted the forever with his brother, Kyungsoo.

 

Sehun believes in fairy tale. He wanted a happily ever after with his brother, Kyungsoo.

 

Sehun believes in everything that not possible. Impossibility. His mind is full of his dreams.

 

 

If someday...

 

Someday will...

 

Someday...

 

 

 

Around December, he realize, there's someone too, beside of him, who wanted forever with his brother. There's someone too, who wanted a happily ever after with his brother, Kyungsoo.

 

None other than his bestfriend, Jongin.

 

 

After his mother left him somewhere in January, the only person to rely on is only his half brother.

 

That day was his worst nightmare. His mother was going through the rain to pick him up from the piano course. But she never came.

 

Sehun was waiting for her.

 

Waiting... And waiting...

 

 

Until his father picked him up.

 

They were not going home. His father brought him to another place. To be exact, hospital. Sehun, that time, didn't understand anything the doctor said to his father. What he remembered just his brother's embrace. His brother tears, and his brother sadness while said, mom is gone.

 

His brother was always there with him, he held him tightly.

 

 

After the ceremonial, his brother locks himself in his room for 3 days. Sehun thought, he must be blamed Sehun for their mother's accident.

 

The 4th day, Sehun found his brother's room unlocked. Kyungsoo was gone. His brother left him.

 

Sehun blamed himself. His father said, we will find him, Kyungsoo's place is here. It's not your fault, Sehun. Kyungsoo didn't blame you. Both of you are my precious sons.

 

Kyungsoo's friend, Park Chanyeol, called them in the morning of the 5th day. He said, Kyungsoo's there.

 

 

Sehun relieved.

 

Sehun wasn't ready to lose his brother. Sehun won't ever ready to lost Kyungsoo.

 

 

His father wanted him to be his heir. After Kyungsoo refused, there's no other way for Sehun to avoid his father's request. Sehun refused it too, at first. But unlike Kyungsoo who is smart and always placed in the highest place, Sehun is not. Without Kyungsoo, his scores maybe would be dropped to the bottom. That's why his father wanted him to start his internship at his father's company. Sehun agreed, but he wanted Kyungsoo there too.

 

Kyungsoo declined.

 

Kyungsoo wanted to be a singer.

 

His father understands him and supported his dream. Maybe, his father is prouder of Kyungsoo than Sehun.

 

Maybe, because Kyungsoo is always be the number one.

 

 

Sehun proud of him too.

 

 

 

There's only one reason why Sehun stayed in the company, a Chinese boy with light brown curly hair, Luhan.

 

 

In the middle of April, he met Luhan.

 

He is 4 years older than him.

 

Senior intern, he's still in university. He got a scholarship that send him to Seoul 2 years ago, he decided to stay, Seoul is an interesting city, he said.

 

Their workspace is pretty close, Luhan's cubical is next to Sehun's cubical. They talked about works, school, dreams, future, friends, and Kyungsoo.

 

 

Sehun believes, there are stars in Luhan's eyes.

 

Because they're too twinkling and shiny.

 

They're beautiful. Sehun likes to look at his eyes.

They're wonderful. When Sehun looked at his eyes, there are dreams.

 

 

It's mythical, how's Luhan changes Sehun.

 

Maybe because they're same. They suffer in the same way, but Luhan is different. He wants to be free, and Luhan, tried to be free. That's the difference, Sehun can't tries. Luhan can.

 

 

Sehun adores him, it's good and nice around him.